Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the right mood, it can be a huge turn on. I've only ever had a man piss on me though - not the other way around. I was giving my ex a bj and (we had prev. talked about it) he just pissed all over my face, on my tits, and in my mouth while he face fucked me...it was a hot experience...but has not happened again. I can't say I seek it out, but I do get it...very hot.

With the right mood, it can be a huge turn on. I've only ever had a man piss on me though - not the other way around. I was giving my ex a bj and (we had prev. talked about it) he just pissed all over my face, on my tits, and in my mouth while he face fucked me...it was a hot experience...but has not happened again. I can't say I seek it out, but I do get it...very hot.

That sounds very hot.

I've never peed on anyone nor been peed on, but I've had some guys over the years send me videos of them peeing and there's something about the sight and sound that drives me crazy!!! (In a good way).

I've never peed on anyone nor been peed on, but I've had some guys over the years send me videos of them peeing and there's something about the sight and sound that drives me crazy!!! (In a good way).

Would you either let them pee on you or pee on them if they wanted it?

Pee vid

I recently saw a vid where the guy starts out peeing on his partners panty covered pussy before she moves then aside to let his stream flow directly on to her clit. It was incredibly hot and sexy. I cant remember where i saw it?
Does anyone know which vid I'm referring to or know where it is from? If so, can you post a link please!

Now back to our regularly scheduled wettings...🍺

I recently saw a vid where the guy starts out peeing on his partners panty covered pussy before she moves then aside to let his stream flow directly on to her clit. It was incredibly hot and sexy. I cant remember where i saw it?
Does anyone know which vid I'm referring to or know where it is from? If so, can you post a link please!

Now back to our regularly scheduled wettings...🍺

I think I posted it below:

https://www.tumblr.com/video/pussyjuiceplayer/142762168617/700/

Rhonda and Pete... late night fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back