Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding out that my gf and i shared a pee fetish really opened up things in our sex life. So hot having her hold it for me until she cant take it anymore and wets herself. Even hotter when shes wearing a dress or skirt in public and will wet her panties with no one around us noticing. The first time we discovered how much we enjoyed it we were at a concert at a dark club. I was rubbing her and we were talking dirty into each others ears.

Eventually we started talking about how no one would notice in a dark loud place like this. As I mentioned this to her she asked if if thats what I wanted, I told her yes and soon I felt her pussy start to become incredibly warm and moist. Soon she had soaked her jeans in the middle of the clubs dance floor with tons of people all around us!

I couldnt keep my hands off of her and the second that we left we had an incredible night together. We went to her shower where she showered me with her pee, covering my body at first but soon I had her soaking my face and into my mouth as I licked her clit.

I love to go down on her as often as I can, and we both really enjoy it when shes sits on my face. Now when Shes on top of me I make her cum and then shell piss into my mouth after that and Ill make her cum again after shes done peeing into my mouth and using me

It started harmlessly in the shower...and now, Who knows... with the right person... at the right place...feeling the mmm right feeling, anything is possible...I'll drink to that...

finding out that my gf and i shared a pee fetish really opened up things in our sex life. So hot having her hold it for me until she cant take it anymore and wets herself. Even hotter when shes wearing a dress or skirt in public and will wet her panties with no one around us noticing. The first time we discovered how much we enjoyed it we were at a concert at a dark club. I was rubbing her and we were talking dirty into each others ears.

Eventually we started talking about how no one would notice in a dark loud place like this. As I mentioned this to her she asked if if thats what I wanted, I told her yes and soon I felt her pussy start to become incredibly warm and moist. Soon she had soaked her jeans in the middle of the clubs dance floor with tons of people all around us!

I couldnt keep my hands off of her and the second that we left we had an incredible night together. We went to her shower where she showered me with her pee, covering my body at first but soon I had her soaking my face and into my mouth as I licked her clit.

I love to go down on her as often as I can, and we both really enjoy it when shes sits on my face. Now when Shes on top of me I make her cum and then shell piss into my mouth after that and Ill make her cum again after shes done peeing into my mouth and using me

Hot hot hot

It started harmlessly in the shower...and now, Who knows... with the right person... at the right place...feeling the mmm right feeling, anything is possible...I'll drink to that...

Mmmm, yes. Warm womanly champagne jetting into my mouth, her standing over me, I'm on my knees worshiping her... what misses my mouth pours down my face, onto my chest.

Went for my weekly massage and was on my front having my lower back worked on when I lost control for a second. She was pressing somewhere between my kidneys and my bladder I guess. I apologised but she said don't worry and kept working the same place. I said I had to go to the toilet but she said just let it out, there are plenty of towels.
Did she finger your cunt while you were peeing? I hope she gave you an orgasm as well....

come on people, this is hot

I wouldn't love it from someone else apart from my wife as I trust her clean pussy and urethra but she wouldn't agree with it all and thinks its discusting!

I love to see the piss coming out of female urethras, I have seen few after a night out where drunk girls would left their tini dresses, drop their thong panties and start peeing. Many times I wanted to reach down and touch their pissing pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back