Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...bumping pee from page three with a recent experience of mine. It's a fantasy of mine I've had for awhile and finally got up the courage to do it. There's a local park in the town where I live that is known for it's popularity among the GLBT community. Decided to go for a bike ride out that way the day before yesterday, with the hopes of just picking up a date (or two...) for the afternoon. What I got was much better, (thus I'm writing on the pee thread). As I came riding around a curve on the trail, I see a bike laying on the ground. I stop to see if I can spot a person, thinkin someone wiped out and could be hurt laying somewhere. A take a few steps off the trail and spot another 10 speed leaning against a tree. Hearing a sound farther into the trees, I look up and ahead to see two people about another 10 feet into the trees. I stood where I was and just watched for awhile. It was two guys, one around my age (28ish), and the other was probably in his 50's give or take. Both seemed to be in very good shape and decent looking, but the older man was very hairy, not much of a turn on for me. Anyhow, back to the story. As I watched, the older man pulled the other man's shirt off and they began to kiss very deeply. I feel my cock stir. Young man's pants come in short order, and older man's on his knees quickly. Young man's shorts drop, and I see one of the best looking cocks I've ever seen next to my dad's. Older man takes the whole 7 or so inches deep in his mouth, grabbing young guy's asscheeks and pulling him in. By now I'm ragingly hard and beginning to ache. My head is screaming to approach them, but naturally I have some trepidation at that thought. So I keep my distance and let my throbbing cock spring free. I watch young guy face fuck older guy and stroke my cock for a good 5 minutes. Then something truly amazing happened. Young guy grabs older guy's head and holds it through what appeared to be a fantastic orgasm. But older guy doesn't stand up, he stays on his knees. I continue pulling on my prick as young guy grabs his deflating cock, aims at older guy's face and let's loose with a stream of hot piss. It hits the target, landing square in his mouth. Older guy let'st pee fill his mouth and run down his chin, soaking his bare chest. This was too much for me to handle, and I began to shoot my goo all over my hand and the tree I was looking around. I continued to watch for a few minutes longer, urging myself to step out and make my presence known. But the apprehension won out, and I turned my back on the scene that just seemed to be getting started. I stuffed my still semi hard cock back in my pants as I walked away, wondering what i was leaving behind. Picking up my bike and riding up the trail, i made a mental note of what the bikes I seen looked like and the location on the trail I found them. I'll be headin out that way again after work today and we'll see what I can find. Hopefully I'll have something to write about tomorrow

So...bumping pee from page three with a recent experience of mine. It's a fantasy of mine I've had for awhile and finally got up the courage to do it. There's a local park in the town where I live that is known for it's popularity among the GLBT community. Decided to go for a bike ride out that way the day before yesterday, with the hopes of just picking up a date (or two...) for the afternoon. What I got was much better, (thus I'm writing on the pee thread). As I came riding around a curve on the trail, I see a bike laying on the ground. I stop to see if I can spot a person, thinkin someone wiped out and could be hurt laying somewhere. A take a few steps off the trail and spot another 10 speed leaning against a tree. Hearing a sound farther into the trees, I look up and ahead to see two people about another 10 feet into the trees. I stood where I was and just watched for awhile. It was two guys, one around my age (28ish), and the other was probably in his 50's give or take. Both seemed to be in very good shape and decent looking, but the older man was very hairy, not much of a turn on for me. Anyhow, back to the story. As I watched, the older man pulled the other man's shirt off and they began to kiss very deeply. I feel my cock stir. Young man's pants come in short order, and older man's on his knees quickly. Young man's shorts drop, and I see one of the best looking cocks I've ever seen next to my dad's. Older man takes the whole 7 or so inches deep in his mouth, grabbing young guy's asscheeks and pulling him in. By now I'm ragingly hard and beginning to ache. My head is screaming to approach them, but naturally I have some trepidation at that thought. So I keep my distance and let my throbbing cock spring free. I watch young guy face fuck older guy and stroke my cock for a good 5 minutes. Then something truly amazing happened. Young guy grabs older guy's head and holds it through what appeared to be a fantastic orgasm. But older guy doesn't stand up, he stays on his knees. I continue pulling on my prick as young guy grabs his deflating cock, aims at older guy's face and let's loose with a stream of hot piss. It hits the target, landing square in his mouth. Older guy let'st pee fill his mouth and run down his chin, soaking his bare chest. This was too much for me to handle, and I began to shoot my goo all over my hand and the tree I was looking around. I continued to watch for a few minutes longer, urging myself to step out and make my presence known. But the apprehension won out, and I turned my back on the scene that just seemed to be getting started. I stuffed my still semi hard cock back in my pants as I walked away, wondering what i was leaving behind. Picking up my bike and riding up the trail, i made a mental note of what the bikes I seen looked like and the location on the trail I found them. I'll be headin out that way again after work today and we'll see what I can find. Hopefully I'll have something to write about tomorrow

pee

A long time ago in my marriage my wife used to squat over me and pee on my chest and cock. A few times I licked her pussy while she did it. We got older and had kids and she stopped liking it. I still would like it if she would do it.

Something unusual has started happening fairly recently - never experienced it before. Pretty well every time I go take a piss lately I feel my nipples harden as the first drops leave my cock. I don't get a hard on but my nipples and areolae are vary hard and super sensitive. Don't know why it happens but damn I love it!

Something unusual has started happening fairly recently - never experienced it before. Pretty well every time I go take a piss lately I feel my nipples harden as the first drops leave my cock. I don't get a hard on but my nipples and areolae are vary hard and super sensitive. Don't know why it happens but damn I love it!

Sounds nice

Mmm...love the vids!! I find lots of great piss movies I haven't seen here yet, and for the life of me can't seem to post em from my phone. I tell ya, it's a real pisser!! Hahaha!! Pun SO intended!!!:D

that's what's so cool about this site...your can find like mined people with kinks as kinky or more so than yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back