Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy both but I think getting pissed on is the best.

I enjoy pissing on a womans clit, Some of the women that i have done it too get off like they were blasting off in the space shuttle.

I also enjoy when we piss on each other at the same time. Me on and in her pussy and clit and her on the head of my cock. The warmth of her piss on my cock makes me cum like wild also

Well ive had his friends join in too :D having a full bladder while getting fucked is a turn on for me, more so if I don't cum.

Would a scene like this turn you on.

Picture this. Fifteen Men Cumming all over your face, and tits. After all the men have cum all over you. Now they just piss all over you and wash all the cum away. Now that is a turn on bukakke and a nice pissing clean up. All while your playing with your pussy...

Picture this. Fifteen Men Cumming all over your face, and tits. After all the men have cum all over you. Now they just piss all over you and wash all the cum away. Now that is a turn on bukakke and a nice pissing clean up. All while your playing with your pussy...

Wow!! Not sure what's more of a turn on....being one of the men cumming and pissing, or being the object of attention. Both would be incredibly fucking hot!!

Aaaaaand now I'm on the verge of cumming...

I've done it with four guys, and taken their cum inside first and had it washed out again as well as taking their second loads on me and then being showered, but 15...*whimpers with pleasure*

7 years ago I had the honour of owning a sub who was, amongst other things, a piss-whore. She was an absolute delight, and an utter slave. If I woke in the night needing to go for a piss I'd wake her up to save me getting out of bed .... :devil:

7 years ago I had the honour of owning a sub who was, amongst other things, a piss-whore. She was an absolute delight, and an utter slave. If I woke in the night needing to go for a piss I'd wake her up to save me getting out of bed .... :devil:

My Bf does the same sometimes :D

The most I have done is 7 including my ex, it was messy and amazing but ruined our relationship.
I am now with a man who understands me and my needs more.

Aaaaaand now I'm on the verge of cumming...

I've done it with four guys, and taken their cum inside first and had it washed out again as well as taking their second loads on me and then being showered, but 15...*whimpers with pleasure*

We could increase it slowly from four to eight then twelve on so on as to not shock you to much :)

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
OMG AWESOME SEXY YUM,you lucky SEXY BABE,wish I was you sweetie,have only done myself,would lots of men to use me like that sweetie,you are my hero SEXY BABE,sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back