Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to bump this thread off of page 4. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to find a hot video.

I have to go right now, wish I had someone to help me with all of it :kiss:

Wish I could help you out.:devil: But since I can't get there in time, maybe you should lie down in the tub and take care of things. And then come back here and tell us what you did.

I was curious about how many members were interested in receiving or giving golden showers as much as I do. As much as I enjoy sucking a cock or licking a pussy, the pleasure I derive from being pissed on is just as great. To begin this thread, I'd like to tell about one experience I enjoyed years ago in the baths.....

It was Saturday night and the bath was crowded with hot naked men, most with hard cocks or cocks that had just shot their load in an available mouth or asshole. I had just come and went into the bathroom to piss. I was nearly finished when a gut stepped to the urinal next to me. I finished pissing, but stayed there watching him. I got super bold. I reached out and stuck my hand into the stream of warm piss.

He stopped pissing. "Come with me," he said. He led me into the shower room and ordered me to kneel. I knelt. He pissed. Since he had just begun to piss at the urinal, he still had a lot left for me. He started pissing on my chest and belly, then he lifted his cock and his stream splashed my face. "Open your mouth!" he order. He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth and his salty fluid filled it. I swallowed some and the rest flowed out, down over my chin and onto my body.

When the guy finished pissing, I put his cock between my lips and started to fuck my mouth and throat. He batted my face with his body. He choked me with his long, thick cock. It was great! It was a fantastic! And when he came he filled my mouth with cum and still had enough to coat my face with it.

"It's my turn," someone said, and as soon as the first man left, another stood in front of me, pissing into my mouth and all over my body. I don't know how many guys pissed on my and then fucked my mouth and came. It was at least six and maybe as many as ten, but when they were finished, I sat back on my legs, took hold of my cock and shot as huge a load of cum as I'd ever shot in my life.

That's my story to begin. Has anyone else got one to tell?

i must say i loved reading about your experience ,it would certainly work for me being peed on like that ,i love getting golden showers .

this weekend

planning on meeting a guy this weekend at his hotel room he is staying at for a convention. Talked a few times and planning on meeting him when I get off work in the morning, going straight to the bathtub, kneeling in front of him and enjoying the feel of his warm pee on my body, face and mouth, who knows what might happen after that:) Only have experimented with my own, looking forward to it!

wow, you're a good girl. My biggest sex regret is not exploring this kink more with an ex-girlfriend who was into it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back