Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

What wonderful news! I'm thrilled for you, my lovely talented friend. And I'm sure that from some distant star in the universe, EE is sending love and saying "well done Sassy!" :rose: X 12

:heart::heart::heart:

:heart: I think we need a thread to offer congratulations to fellow lit poets. Too often we poets are too humble to toot our own horns. If you have any news to share about your own writing successes or the successes of others, please post them here!:heart:

I have one in mind, but I have to ask permission first :)

write on,

~anna

Does this include stories as well? I'd like to link my first published story on Literotica here. Get it out there for more people to see it. If this isn't the correct forum would someone mind linking the right one? Thanks.

Does this include stories as well? I'd like to link my first published story on Literotica here. Get it out there for more people to see it. If this isn't the correct forum would someone mind linking the right one? Thanks.
I think the original intent of this thread was to recognize poets who had their poems published in journals or websites outside of Lit.

But congratulations on your having a story published here. You might want to look to the Author's Hangout forum or one of the other forums to find the feedback or links that you're looking for.

Congratulations. You can also link your story into your signature, so that everywhere you post it's there for all to see. If you look under my post it says "Annie submits" that's my poems and story.

Congratulations. You can also link your story into your signature, so that everywhere you post it's there for all to see. If you look under my post it says "Annie submits" that's my poems and story.

It seems I need 1,000 posts to get a signature. So since I don't have 1,000 stories I guessI'll just have to go back to trolling.

Damn one click reveals a treasure.

It seems I need 1,000 posts to get a signature. So since I don't have 1,000 stories I guess I'll just have to go back to trolling.
You already have a signature--it's those two emoticons below your posted message. You need a minimum number of posts to be able to load an avatar, and I think butters is correct that you need 100 posts, not 1000.

Last edited:
It seems I need 1,000 posts to get a signature. So since I don't have 1,000 stories I guessI'll just have to go back to trolling.

You are misinformed this is from the FAQs available to all ........
What is the signature for?
After you have registered, you may set your signature. This is a piece of text that you would like to be inserted at the end of all your posts, a little like having headed note paper.

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by editing your profile.
I see you already have two emojis in your signature!

Last edited:
You are misinformed this is from the FAQs available to all ........
What is the signature for?
After you have registered, you may set your signature. This is a piece of text that you would like to be inserted at the end of all your posts, a little like having headed note paper.

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by editing your profile.
I see you already have two emojis in your signature!
I think I already registered. That was the only time I saw where I could add my signature.I can't find anything under control panel.

You wouldn't be allowed to post if you weren't registered. Top left of this page it says 'User CP' then go under Control panel to click 'Edit signature'.

Ok, I was looking under the wrong control panel. Thanks.

Now you have to learn to pretty that up so you can actually call it something i.e My story or whatever, instead of just showing the link. I'll put it up for you then you go to quote it and it will show you the placement of the brackets etc. Use those to call it what you want. Ignore the Quote bit at the end the bit you want ends in url]

My Story

Last edited:
Now you have to learn to pretty that up so you can actually call it something i.e My story or whatever, instead of just showing the link. I'll put it up for you then you go to quote it and it will show you the placement of the brackets etc. Use those to call it what you want. Ignore the Quote bit at the end the bit you want ends in url]

My Story

Ok. I got it now. Thanks, again. Hmmm... I could add a pic too. Is that only for this message?

Back