Orgasm from nipple touching?

I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.
My wife can climax from nipple play. No need in her or me touching elsewhere. She says it never happened with anyone else. I love making her orgasm in this manner.

Yes, this often happens to me a lot. My nipples are very very sensitive. :eek:

I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.
I can't speak for anyone but me but I LOVE dem boobies! The bigger the better. I like squeezing them, sucking them. Playing with nipples, giving them a pinch. Running my tongue over your areolas and feeling those little bumps on my tongue. Do you like titty fucking?

took an oilbath yesterday. My breasts were ohhhh so smooth and sensitive afterwards. I just HAD to caress and massage them, watching myself doing it. And after a while I really came...forcefully...:eek:

“It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.”

This is an old quote, but damn it’s so true and frustrating. I loved to play a little hard to get just so my nipples would get sucked for longer.

I actually have lopsided tits - the right is much bigger than the left. I’d love to get it ‘fix’, but I’d never do it if there was any chance of losing sensitivity. I can cum multiple times through nipple play and I wouldn’t risk that for anything.

Right!! And it needs more than what I can do and nipple clamps on my own, darn it. Want to try it sooo bad. Lol

You aren't the only one who can cum from having your nipples played with. I have cum over and over and Hubby just loves to play with them when I'm not expecting it, like when I am doing dishes or something like that. He has made my knees buckle wayyy more than once...LOL. It's even more intense since I got a ring in my right one!
Have to ask....why ONLY the right one? Imagine what he could do if both were done !?!?! Just sayin..but then those dishes wouldn't get done....

Yrs ago has I walked a woman to her front door (end of date), we were making out and I found out her nips were sensitive and ended up getting her off then and there. She was quite happy going inside. I left w/ nothing in return. (Just my luck).

Not something I’ve ever experienced but in recent years it is something I’ve wondered about. I think I’m too impatient to try it on myself but would be fun to explore with a partner. I imagine it could be fun to be tied up and then nipples stimulated until, hopefully, orgasm.

I've been with a few women who could cum from nipple stimulation alone, including my wife. The first time we were together, we were making out and fooling around and made our way to the bedroom, just slowly exploring each other for the first time. She was laying on the bed still in her jeans, but with her shirt open and tits out. I was teasing her nipples with my tongue, alternating between light flicks, long soft licks, and more forceful sucking and going back and forth so each was getting equal attention. She was really enjoying it based on her moans and heavier breathing. At some point I pushed her breasts together to where I could lick and suck them both at the same time, to which she really responded. After a few minutes of that, she told me, "if you keep doing that, I'm going to.......oh, FUCCKKK!!" Her legs started shaking and she started moaning and grunting with each wave while I continued to suck them both into my mouth and massage them with my tongue. She said she'd always had really sensitive nipples, but that was the first time she had cum from that alone. When I finally did get her jeans off, her thong was completely soaked through. Was a great start to a really fun and sensual night.

It does take time and a little patience goes a long way. Sometimes she will lick one and I do the other. As mentioned by someone above, it's also erotic to restrain her and focus on nothing by her nipples and watch as her clit swells and pussy begins to drip. Restraining also forces her to resist the temptation to slide her hand between her legs.

And I can't cum from it, but mine are definitely hard wired to my cock. Playing with them will create an instant hard-on and also be that thing that sometimes pushes me over the edge when we're fucking.

Not something I’ve ever experienced but in recent years it is something I’ve wondered about. I think I’m too impatient to try it on myself but would be fun to explore with a partner. I imagine it could be fun to be tied up and then nipples stimulated until, hopefully, orgasm.
shall we ???

Back