Nipple pain, who knew it felt so good?

Playblues2020

Really Experienced
I just stuck a safety pin through each of my nipples and the feeling was exquisite. I've used clamps and suction on my nipples before and always wondered how it would feel to pierce them. Today I decided to find out. Amazing and surprisingly very little blood. I'm sure I'll be doing it again sometime.

Be careful. You should leave them pierced instead of using them as a voodoo doll. Eventually scar tissue will form.

I also enjoy nipple play and have wondered about getting them pierced. But I really enjoy it when my wife bites them and I wouldnā€™t want her to chip her tooth.

I too discovered I like my nipple pain. I have been using sewing needles, I will use alcohol pads to clean them - yeah I know it's not best, but better than nothing.
Newest I do is knowing when wife is frisky, I'll just lightly stab my nipples, barely break nipple skin, like a sewing machine I'll just poke for minutes at a time until my nipples are really tender. Then when wife sucks my nipple during her awesome blowing/hand job session, my nipple stimulation will be much more intense.
Now back to my needling.

I just spent some time sticking safety pins in and through both my nipples. Tender at first but the pain triggers endorphins (or some hormone) and the pain gives way pleasure. It even started to make my dick get hard from the stimulation. But the safety pins just aren't sharp enough. Need to find some sharper pins/needles for next time.

I was bitten on the nipple by a dog one time (through my shirt but I wasn't wearing a bra). It was very bad luck.
0/10 don't recommend.

I was bitten on the nipple by a dog one time (through my shirt but I wasn't wearing a bra). It was very bad luck.
0/10 don't recommend.
Did it break the skin? I think the worst part would be the suddenness of that. I push the pin through mine nice and slow. It surprises me how much resistance there is trying to push pin through till it comes out the other side. But seeing the pin sticking all the way through is a turn on. Earlier I stick a sewing pin through and then twisted my nipple 180Ā° by turning the pin.

Did it break the skin? I think the worst part would be the suddenness of that. I push the pin through mine nice and slow. It surprises me how much resistance there is trying to push pin through till it comes out the other side. But seeing the pin sticking all the way through is a turn on. Earlier I stick a sewing pin through and then twisted my nipple 180Ā° by turning the pin.

It barely broke the skin - it didn't bleed or anything. It was a small dog, luckily. I don't actually have much feeling in my nipples, but that really hurt.

I'm not into needle play as an erotic thing, but I have pierced my own ears before. I know what you mean about the resistance.

It barely broke the skin - it didn't bleed or anything. It was a small dog, luckily. I don't actually have much feeling in my nipples, but that really hurt.

I'm not into needle play as an erotic thing, but I have pierced my own ears before. I know what you mean about the resistance.
Once I broke through the skin I expected the pin the just slide through. A few minutes ago I pushed a sewing pin straight into the center of my nipples. Pished it in about an inch deep. Left just enough sticking out to pull it back out. I like the feeling in them even after pulling the pin out. They stay hard will the stinging wears off.

Clamps are great. Smooth-covered jaws, then adding more weight and vibration is even better - don't need to worry about any sharp metal damaging previous bits. I'm too sensitive to consider piercing, but I enjoy nibbling other people's.

Just make sure any piercing is hygienic and not done by some dodgy guy at a music festival, like someone I know did. One word: gangrene...

I had my nips pierced and after a year bought a set of stretching bars, which stretch the holes.
Can also pull & twist them.

Would like to play with someone elso who has piercings.

MartIMG_1817.jpeg

I've not gone as far as piercing, but a ramping up of nipple pain gets me off. I like them sucked and played with at first but as my arousal mounts I want it harder and will quite happily have them bitten just before I cum.

I suffer afterwards mind šŸ¤£

I've not gone as far as piercing, but a ramping up of nipple pain gets me off. I like them sucked and played with at first but as my arousal mounts I want it harder and will quite happily have them bitten just before I cum.

I suffer afterwards mind šŸ¤£
I like mine to be bitten too. Really hard it ok with me. I even like the way they feel for days after. Keeps them hard for a day or two.

Back