Men Be Aware - Benadryl and Antihistamines Aren't Good For Wood!

Of course day one of not taking Zyrtec is probably too soon to expect much, BUT I was very ready at bed time!
Unfortunately, it was also my wife’s Estrogen cream night , and she had already applied it by the time I got home from a meeting, so testing its longevity wasn’t in the cards.
It's been a couple of weeks and "things" keep getting better and better for me, so give it time (if that is the problem) and don't overthink it. Knowing now that that was my problem, the stress is fading away. Hopefully, you'll get there also!

Yes I’ve seen that list.
only prescription I use is alopurinol, which can have a chance of causing problems, but is something I’ve taken for about 25 years without any, and Humira, which never has been an issue before.

John, maybe you're a fucking douche bag! I despise little assholes like you who are smartasses when you're hiding behind a keyboard, but a pussy who'd shit on themselves if face to face. Fuck off you little prick.
Is that a no? That seems like a no.

Quercetin is a natural antihistamine in many foods. I plan to eat more of it for anti-inflammatory effects, with apples, blueberries, green tea, etc. I peeled apples when I could have left the skin on for health.
You peeled apples? Who peels apples? That's like peeling grapes.

Important info. I was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction a few months ago. I just found out about new effective meds for men's health - eroxon gel. I'm about to try them as I have some problems with my stamina. Does somebody hear about them?

Last edited:
Back