Looking for something and apology

AgenTitan

Virgin
Hello everyone,

First off, I wanted to apologize for posting this question here but I honestly didn't know where else to post it, so I just wanted to apologize in advance.

I'm looking for a story that I wasn't able to bookmark before my old computer went up like it was on an old Viking funeral pyre or something like that. The story was about a man whose wife has convinced him to father her sister's baby and that the sister wanted it done the "old fashioned way" which leads to the husband, wife, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law all in one room where the wife and brother encourage the coupling, but things go sideways when the brother-in-law is told that he isn't allowed to have his wife right then and there and instead, he goes and fucks his wife's sister and the guy's sister-in-law is extremely happy that she gets to have this romantic moment with her sister's husband or something like that as he has to listen to his wife proudly worship her brother-in-law's big dick while all of this is going on.

It was the first story that I encountered after finally discovering this site, but I can't remember the name nor the author of it. So any help would be appreciated please?

Back