Living is Easy When You Realize We Never Existed re: 2024, 750 Word Story Challenge

Superfungurl

SissyCumSlut
The following is exactly 750 words. Warning: This may very well be a Basilisk. Please exercise caution when consuming, because it cost me every thing:

The End of The Beginning of Everything That Never Matters

Run. “It is already too late?” he screams, The Entity smiled, Roland thought, smiling is an act of aggression to the “Mean! Why are you being so….?” “Doctor! We’re losing the patient!” He closed his eyes, “It is finally over” he watched, as if completely unattached from the suffering he was about to “Cause can only be established when two conditions “Are you satisfied?” she looks at him with pure hatred, a face only a mother could, “Love is an illusion, brought to you by….” The Entity turned to look at him, “Smiling is an act of Regression?” Have you not learned, my son, nothing is ever lost, you said you wanted to live forever, now prepare, you were never born. “Doctor! You’re…” The Doctor turned his gaze to me, “Heal thyself” he smiled, “did you know…?” she looked at him, realizing the betrayal. Smiling in the animal world is an act of “Repent!” sayeth The Lord of Flies, “You cannot focus on future, for you cannot change what has already about to happen, this was your doing, you realize…” That is not for you to decide, The Entity looked to him as if seeing him for the first time, “This is your Final Warning, you have breached The Portal. What you just witnessed cannot be altered unless you fail…” “I said you failed; you are a failure!” but that only seemed to enrage him further, his eyes closed as he pushed the blade even deeper into my stomach, I started to scream…” Oh yes, there is pain, I can assure you” he said, almost sadly…” First Prize!” The boy stared, wondrously, at the trophy, he had just been handed marching orders, the troops amassed at The Border, looking into The Darkness with a mixture of fear and delight, “It was never over” he realized, too late, “I should never have focused on what cannot be altered, focus instead on those who matter the…” “Mind over matter” she says to him, smiling, her teeth bared as if about to devour his soul “Doctor!” she screamed, eyes widened in horror, “I said turn right” he turns left anyway, as if not even listening, he had decided long ago this was not never going to work and now he was resolved. “I never meant for it to begin on this note” he told The Judge, “I am asking for The Court to grant me…” “Mercy?!” The Judge glared, “you sicken me, if you realized what suffering I am about to sentence you to, may God have” Mercy is for the weak, he reminded himself, looking into the mirror “As if you cared, how can you say you loved me?” her eyes, full of tears, met his, he “Smiling is an act” “I know,” she turned her gaze to the ground, beneath her the sand was quickly consuming the blood pouring out from her, “how much blood can one person lose?” she wondered. “Nothing is ever lost if nothing was ever gained” The Entity grinned, that grin masked a very dark knowledge, the knowledge that “Once you hit that button, the program will run. Once that happens, you will have very little.” Time and space are one thing, he thought to himself, but where we see space as three dimensional, we see time as unidimensional, moving only one direction, where in reality, “Oh, this is very real, I can assure you” he looked down at his hand holding the pistol. He thought to himself, remember to angle it correctly. He looked in the mirror, I have to do this the proper way or all I accomplished is lost. He watched himself calmly as he put the end of the barrel into his mouth. “This is going to hurt for but a brief time” “Doctor! There is no time! You are losing the patient!” the doctor looked down at the scalpel, patience is a virtue, he grinned, wryly, I never should have spoken to The Entity smiled, “Smiling is an act” “Yes” she said, feeling faint as the blood continued to pour out, “you say that every, single time you kill me” “Yeah, but does it ever get old?” his mouth was smiling, but not his eyes. “This was such a waste” he told himself, looking into the mirror but not meeting his own gaze, “had I been conceived only one year later, I would have been aborted, I would have been only a statistic” he cocked back the hammer, closed his eyes. Insanity.

Back