Orgasm from nipple touching?

I am very much this way. You are definitely not alone!!

Honestly, I've considered having implants but decided against it for this very reason. I would absolutely die if I lost sensation in my nipples or if it was altered in any way!!

I can orgasm from nipple play such as licking, sucking and biting. It makes me cum very hard and a lot of times.

I am very much this way. You are definitely not alone!!

Honestly, I've considered having implants but decided against it for this very reason. I would absolutely die if I lost sensation in my nipples or if it was altered in any way!!

love to play with nipples. my g/f has intense orgasms while i play ;)

Felt like chiming in here.

I'm a guy and I've learned to orgasm in my nipples. I've even felt O's in parts of my body that I never realized it was possible.

Relaxation is key. Easier said than done when you're getting excited but it really helps. Also equally important is to let go of your expectations and just enjoy the sensations. "Trying for it" will actually inhibit the process. Your body knows what it wants and can't be rushed or forced.

I don't even have to touch my penis and I don't need an erection to enjoy nipple O's. Usually just very light, slow strokes with a fingertip will do it and I can have them over and over. Your mileage will vary, of course.

I orgasm super hard from nipple play, but for some reason not when I play with them myself. Too bad...

I'm a man and I must say that I love womens breasts, I really could paw, maul, caress and grope them all day. Don't even get me started on a womans nipples as I'll be here all day talking about them!!!!

I can orgasm from nipple play..i can even do this myself. I can suck and lick my own nipples..always better when someone else does it :D

yes i can cum from it and its beautiful :)
and there is a strong link between nipples and the clit..as my nipples are played with the clitty starts to react...mmmmm:D

Oh yes! I can cum multiple times from having my nipples sucked on or teased. I love the feeling of fingers running across my hard nipples, makes me wet just thinking about it!

Oh yes! I can cum multiple times from having my nipples sucked on or teased. I love the feeling of fingers running across my hard nipples, makes me wet just thinking about it!

I love spending lots of time pleasuring nipples, as long as you want!

My high school girlfriend could cum from nipple play... I'd start with my hands, and then my tongue would bring her over the edge.

These days, my wife has extremely sensitive nipples, but I was only able to give her an orgasm with them when she was pregnant.

In my early 20s and thanks to a wonderful lover just starting to get to know my body and one thing that I quickly discovered is how sensitive and orgasmic my nipples are. I can't cum with nipple play alone (or at least I haven't so far), but if I'm on the edge already and he puts his warm, wet mouth on my nipple and starts to suck and lick, within minutes I'll orgasm. If he wants to have sex all he has to do is fondle my tits, a little pinching, gentle biting, hard sucking and I get so wet and achy between my legs that I'm the one who pushes him onto his back and puts it in so I can ride him.

Love how she cums like that

I love when a woman cums from her nipples being played with

This is a great old abandoned thread on a delicious topic.

Where is everyone?

Come speak!

You still here on this old abandoned thread?

Gabriel

I am sure i must've responded here somewhere. I was fortunate that the first girl I had an opportunity to play with in this way was orgasmic. It made the next one a bit disappointing though. That one reported that it was basically no sensation at all.

I have learned that 1/2 the fun is finding out what does and doesn't work with a girl.

I always laugh inside a bit when internet Lotharios boast at the prowess at pleasing women.

"Which ones?" is my thought bubble.

I was thinking about when I was young, and naive and thought only we nasty little boys had sexual urges....

At the church sponsored dances, I would endeavor to maintain the "proper" distance from my partner...

every once in a while one would snuggle in unavoidably closely and you'd get those little "awkward erection" causing chest-to-boob grazing moments.

In hindsight it make me laugh to have not KNOWN at that time that those little touch and go incidents were probably a little thrill for some of them , and possibly on purpose...

It is a GREAT thing that I can't take a time machine full of knowledge back to my youth, I would get in a LOT of trouble.

every once in a while one would snuggle in unavoidably closely and you'd get those little "awkward erection" causing chest-to-boob grazing moments.

In hindsight it make me laugh to have not KNOWN at that time that those little touch and go incidents were probably a little thrill for some of them , and possibly on purpose...

Damn. Busted!

I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.
My sister in law loves having me suckle her huge tits and even larger nipples. She will not let me penetrate her so I suckle her nipples as I finger her vagina. She loves this and she does climax every time. She told me she likes this better than intercourse; she said her nipples are her sensor for her brain when it comes to orgasms.

Wait...her nipples are larger than her huge boobs?

Back