Orgasm from nipple touching?

Frixie

Experienced
I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.

Yes, there are other women who orgasm from nipple and breast stimulation.

If you want your partner to spend more time on your breasts, tell them so, and what you specifically enjoy, then give them lots of positive feedback when they do things you like. Most men love women who are clear about what they want, give plenty of direction and take control of their own pleasure. Most people respond well to guidance and positive feedback, too. You can't expect your partner to know what you want at any given time if you don't tell them!

Hi Frixie
yes, there are women that can orgasm from nipple play. A former partner was one. I suspect it had a lot to do with the fact she was very much sexual aware of what she wanted and letting it happen. She could really connect psychologically with her sexual needs and desires.

At times she could been on the threshold of orgasm if she was bra-less and wearing nice cotton blouses and it was near her period time of the month.

Extended foreplay is what you need......I suggest you literally demand it from your so.

The flip side is there are women that prefer little or no breast action, yes they are out there.

I've read statistics that say about 15% of women experience orgasms fron breast stimulation alone. Don't ask me how they get such statistics, and it was a long time ago, so maybe its time for a new study to be done. ...I've always wanted to be a researcher...

Stangely enough, I think I possibly could.

I was in an utmost state of bliss once with a partner. It was very tantra like, low lighting, very relaxed and very deep breathing with eachother. I was very in touch with the sensations and trusted the person I was with.

I swear my core temperature jumped a few degrees!

I discovered I can do this a few nights ago. It was an intense orgasm too. I had to rock my hips a bit though, other wise I'm sure it would have been a no go.

My SO has cum from nipple play only. It took a little "doing" and some time, but it did work. She said it was an excellent albeit "different" orgasm. The way I look at it, anything that is going to bring pleasure to my lady is fair game!
Jack

It must be nice to have that sensitive of nipples.
My nipples arent nearly that sensitive - i dont even get turned on if someone plays with them.

The only way you'll find out if your nipplegasmic is to communicate your needs an desires to your significant other. With this goal in mind, he'll be able to focus his attentions where you direct him it is most stimulating. Don't be afraid to tell him what, where, when, and how if need be, that's the only sure way he'll learn what you need and for you to be certain you'll get it.

And if you still need help, give me a call. :p :D;);)

I discovered I can do this a few nights ago. It was an intense orgasm too. I had to rock my hips a bit though, other wise I'm sure it would have been a no go.

I can't wait to find out if I have the "touch".

You aren't the only one who can cum from having your nipples played with. I have cum over and over and Hubby just loves to play with them when I'm not expecting it, like when I am doing dishes or something like that. He has made my knees buckle wayyy more than once...LOL. It's even more intense since I got a ring in my right one!

o.k., I know I am a guy, but I, too can cum from nipple play. I have to be worked up already, but after some manual or oral penile stimulation, I can be finished off with some nipple stimulation. When I cum from that, it is more intense too. As I get older, it has been getting easier to do this. Does that make we weird? LOL

I just the other night had an orgasm from nipple stimulation. DH was still inside me and I was rocking on him, but it was mostly from the nipple contact. I just make a habit of moving his hand back to my nipple when I want him to touch me. He finds it hot that I'm directing his hand and I get what I want!

I have had one experience that led to multi-orgasms. I was looking into having a breast rudux and one of the possible complications is loss of nipple sensation. Well, while we were both asleep (before surgery) my husband just stuck his hand up my shirt, and started playing. What followed were the most intense feelings I have ever experienced, and at least two orgasms. All the while we were both half way asleep. The next day we both agreed that we were not chancing it and i cancelled my surgery. It is possible, and it is awesome!

i feel i should point out that it's actually possible for some women to orgasm without any physical stimulation whatsoever. so why not from nipple play?

ed

Yes, My wife can achieve orgasm from just playing with, kissing, licking and sucking her breasts. She did not know this until after we met. We were lying on a beach in Virginia one evening. I startet playing with her breasts and after quite some time. she shuddered in orgasm. Since then, we have experimented with this. Learned that she fully loves this.

i feel i should point out that it's actually possible for some women to orgasm without any physical stimulation whatsoever. so why not from nipple play?

ed

Agreed. Some might consider nipple play a form of unnecessary aid, like training wheels on a Ferrari. ;)

i dunno, yank, i've always felt that they were a lovely color on the erotic painter's palette, myself. nice to see you again, btw. :>

ed

i dunno, yank, i've always felt that they were a lovely color on the erotic painter's palette, myself. nice to see you again, btw. :>

ed

Oh I agree with the aesthetic addition that nipples make to the body, and certainly nipple play has its place. I was just riffing on your touchless orgasm post. :D

yes yes yes

I've only recently discovered that I can come from breast stimulation alone.....

thanks to tons of loving attention given to the underside of my breasts.... not just the nipples.

This happened to me for the first time a few years ago. It wasn't as "strong" as the orgasm I get from clitoral stimulation, but it was very relaxing all the same. For some reason, I find that I can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone a lot easier when I'm having my period. They just seem more sensitive during that time of the month for me.;)

Yes

Yes, I have known women who can cum just from their nipples and breasts being played with. It is lovely to see! and feel!

D

I've only recently discovered that I can come from breast stimulation alone.....

thanks to tons of loving attention given to the underside of my breasts.... not just the nipples.

i feel just the same way... i love when my guy/girl strokes/licks me underneath... but my nipples always still feature prominently though. never actually orgasmed from breast play alone, but i definitely enjoy it a lot just like you, so keep trying! and tell us all if you make it :)

I've known two women who could actually orgasm from breast play. The 2nd woman enjoyed me pinching one nipple, whilst sucking and nibbling the other fairly hard. The first time she came this way, she was shaking and screaming for a good 2 minutes or so afterwards. It was an amazing sight to watch her. The only problem was that her nipples became very tender afterwards and she didn't want them touched for a while. Luckily, for me, she had other areas that she enjoyed having me play with, and eat. I don't know if this had anything to do with it but both women had very small breasts with very large nipples. Their nipples were about the width of my thumb.

Back