Orgasm from nipple touching?

Not generally, but I do remember after having my son/breastfeeding my nipples were chronically erect and could really set me off.

My husband always knew to hang around after breastfeeding as there was a high chance he'd be satisfied afterwards!

Not generally, but I do remember after having my son/breastfeeding my nipples were chronically erect and could really set me off.

My husband always knew to hang around after breastfeeding as there was a high chance he'd be satisfied afterwards!

I do remember those days...and my chances were really good!

Unfortunately my nipples aren't that sensitive at all, only some really rough treatment gets them going. But I still love it when they're being played with (pinching, twisting, biting, nipple clamps.. you name it). I really really wish they were sensitive enough for me to orgasm just from that.. I'm even considering piercing them, I've heard it helps lol

My wife can actually cum from just playing with her nipples. It drives her crazy to be teased right to the brink and then start over from scratch just by playing with them.

Unfortunately my nipples aren't that sensitive at all, only some really rough treatment gets them going. But I still love it when they're being played with (pinching, twisting, biting, nipple clamps.. you name it). I really really wish they were sensitive enough for me to orgasm just from that.. I'm even considering piercing them, I've heard it helps lol

I already have really sensitive nipples, and I got one pierced earlier this year. It's really my favorite piercing that I have and playing with it feels almost unbearably amazing. Do it!

I already have really sensitive nipples, and I got one pierced earlier this year. It's really my favorite piercing that I have and playing with it feels almost unbearably amazing. Do it!

Would be happy to, but you are so far away!

;)

hell yeah....

That's me! It's almost as if my nipples are connected to my clit. I orgasm just by the stimulation of it. And good for me, my bf is a breast lover.
I also had an orgasm once, just by giving a blow job.

I've been exploring the possibility of a breast-induced orgasm for something different with my girlfriend for a few weeks now and she definitely gets right on the edge of it after a few minutes of focused attention, however she's always holding it back because of feeling like she's on the edge of pain because of the growing sensitivity of her nipples during stimulation.

Is this something that is common? Any way to get around it or over the hurdle without actually hurting her? She's pretty visibly frustrated with it, even if she does thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Orgasm is in your head...one guy orgasmed when I touched his shoulder...he was fully clothed...and NO I hadn't touched anything else you pervert...

I love my Nipples being played with.
My Nipples are possibly the most sensitive part of my Body, I love them played with really rather rough. Mr Shrek sometimes backs off as he doesn't want to hurt me but I love it as hard as possible.

Can I Orgasm from just Nipple play? not quite. I can get so so close. I have orgasmed just from a single touch to my clit after a long session on my nipples.

Not as many men love nipple play as women I don't think but I know what you're talking about. My nipples are super sensitive and have always played a huge part in my sexual pleasure. Like you I've gotten close to orgasm from it but not quite gone over. Only one or two strokes of my cock during masturbation will send me over, though. So good.

That's me! It's almost as if my nipples are connected to my clit. I orgasm just by the stimulation of it. And good for me, my bf is a breast lover.
I also had an orgasm once, just by giving a blow job.

Lucky guy! It's so exciting when a girl cums with your cock in her mouth, moaning and shuddering. Playing with my wife's nipples when she goes down on me always gets her there. If she's already cum from other means, it's not hard to get her off from nipple play whether she's delivering oral or not.

obsessed

in case you have been through some of my threads you know that I am obsessed with my breasts and nips. When I caress them and film me doing it I am always close to a climax.:eek:

Nipple Ecstasy

in case you have been through some of my threads you know that I am obsessed with my breasts and nips. When I caress them and film me doing it I am always close to a climax.:eek:

I first discovered the exquisite pleasure that my nipples could bring me at age 21. I started masturbating at age 13. I really don't recall how I discovered it but that discovery has given me a lifetime of excruciating pleasure.. Since then I never masturbate without stimulating my nipples. The combined pleasure is beyond description and my orgasm is so much stronger. Many times if I can't masturbate I will enjoy the pleasure of nipple stimulation alone. I love the pleasure my nipples give me.

My wife is a lot like you. All through high school and college dating years, I loved to love on her breasts and she made sure I spent a lot of time on them. Other guys quickly learned that with one kiss her bra came off. Now when we have sex, I still spend a lot of time on her breasts, bringing her to the edge of orgasm before I ever start paying any attention to the rest of her body.

My nipples are extremely sensitive, when there touched. I'll always get off to having my nipples played with, kissed, licked, sucked. :eek:

My wife can orgasm just from me sucking and licking and nibbling at her nipples, but I have to pin her arms down or she ends up masturbating to orgasm. Not that I have a problem with that.

Back