Once more with feeling.

Fuck You Dude Do You Want To Get My Thread Deleted! Get Rid Of That Now! Have Some Tact!

ETA,That was all meant to be capitals :rolleyes:, delete that quoted pic now please.

Last edited:
Seriously please delete it :( you are online,I have pm'd you. I put pictures like that up because I thought everyone on here had a little more sense and unless it's taken down I have no intention of sharing anything like that again.

Well that's very lucky for me that you would playfully try to escape because I wouldn't want to let you go if I had my hands on that body until I had used it thoroughly.

Having said that, I am not a completely selfish lover, I like to hear a girl moan and the biggest turn on is the feeling of a girls body shaking in my hands as she starts to cum, that gets me going big time! he he ;).

I am imagining my head buried in that pussy of yours whilst you hitch up that skimpy little blue number for me, I bet you taste good ;):devil:

Glad you like'em. I think they're super cute :D.

In an ideal world I imagine being grabbed from behind probably by my hips, face buried in my ass/pussy while I playfully try to escape, by now I'd probably be extremely wet (this is likely because my body seems to be very efficient at preparing itself for sex). Then I'd like to be fucked from behind in a fun, bouncy kind of way with slight undertones of aggression, perhaps a little hair pulling to keep me in position...

I know you didn't ask btw :rolleyes:.

Hmmm. I think we need a picture of that in order to make an informed opinion. ;)

[size=+1][highlight]UPDATE[/highlight][/size] - My mistake. I responded to an earlier post without reading the more current posts.
What a hot picture. Many thanks.

Thanks Allycat you are going to ruin it for the rest of us!!! :mad:

Seriously please delete it :( you are online,I have pm'd you. I put pictures like that up because I thought everyone on here had a little more sense and unless it's taken down I have no intention of sharing anything like that again.

I think it is very sad one person can wreck it for the rest of us!!

Panic over, it's gone.
Alleycat made a mistake and I hadn't specifically stated it so I shall now, please don't quote pictures of me, particularly those that could be considered more 'risque' it will ruin everyone's fun. :cattail:

I think it is very sad one person can wreck it for the rest of us!!

What it comes down to is, if I want to post those pictures they should be hosted elsewhere which I CBA with as I rarely want to share masturbation pictures etc...Also I want to be discreet, I like all the pictures I have up and I'm proud of them, if someone in rl saw them I wouldn't be ashamed, but there aint nothing classy about me DP'ing myself. They're private and up for a limited time, if someone quotes them then I have no control over deleting them and that isn't fair I should have control over what I show on my thread and to whom.

I think the last thing any of us want is less Connubium. Granted, the viewers are functioning at a reduced mental capacity after viewing such hotness, but for the love of sexy; let's try to behave!:eek:

What it comes down to is, if I want to post those pictures they should be hosted elsewhere which I CBA with as I rarely want to share masturbation pictures etc...Also I want to be discreet, I like all the pictures I have up and I'm proud of them, if someone in rl saw them I wouldn't be ashamed, but there aint nothing classy about me DP'ing myself. They're private and up for a limited time, if someone quotes them then I have no control over deleting them and that isn't fair I should have control over what I show on my thread and to whom.

Well stated and I agree with you. Everyone who posts here needs to respect your wishes and honor your rules. That is just common courtesy.

Well I sure enjoy the pictures they were as always. You have the most perfect body and to share that with all of us I sure enjoy it. It is awesome to see the toys as I wish it was me there.

You still have control over deleting pics, even if somebody quotes them. Their post doesn't contain the information of the picture, just the URL of where the picture is hosted. Delete the attachment (or remove it from the external file host), and their post will show up with a red x instead of the pic. It's only if somebody reuploads your picture as their own attachment that you have no control over removing it.

Lit also doesn't like posts with all caps. You gotta throw in some tiny white text with a lowercase letter to get the intended effect.

Ahhh...one of the few threads I wish we could 'pin' to the top of AmPics so it's always there in its effervescent* beauty.

Hope your weekend was super rad, Ms. Connubium. :rose:

*I can't believe I spelled that right on my first attempt.

you are a very lovely lady
thanks for posting such amazing photos

it was my pleasure seeing them.

i can't take my eyes off that awesome ass btw :D

You still have control over deleting pics, even if somebody quotes them. Their post doesn't contain the information of the picture, just the URL of where the picture is hosted. Delete the attachment (or remove it from the external file host), and their post will show up with a red x instead of the pic. It's only if somebody reuploads your picture as their own attachment that you have no control over removing it.

Lit also doesn't like posts with all caps. You gotta throw in some tiny white text with a lowercase letter to get the intended effect.

I'm not a complete dumbass :rolleyes: I deleted the attachment and it had no effect the picture was still very much there :confused:

I think the last thing any of us want is less Connubium. Granted, the viewers are functioning at a reduced mental capacity after viewing such hotness, but for the love of sexy; let's try to behave!:eek:

Thankfully most of you do behave yourselves :cattail:

Well stated and I agree with you. Everyone who posts here needs to respect your wishes and honor your rules. That is just common courtesy.

Yes it is, I hats sounding so angry and douche-like as well :rolleyes: ah well as long as I don't have to repeat myself I suppose.

Timing is everything on Connubuim's thread and mine was way off!! Dang it!

Try changing your sleep pattern to GMT.

I'll keep your advice in mind. Anything else I should know?

Not really, just try and push it with the anal. There's nothing women like more than lots of pressure to have anal sex.

Well I sure enjoy the pictures they were as always. You have the most perfect body and to share that with all of us I sure enjoy it. It is awesome to see the toys as I wish it was me there.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them.

Ahhh...one of the few threads I wish we could 'pin' to the top of AmPics so it's always there in its effervescent* beauty.

Hope your weekend was super rad, Ms. Connubium. :rose:

*I can't believe I spelled that right on my first attempt.

Sometimes I cry when I see I'm on page two :rolleyes:, nice of you to stop by Nirvision.

I'm not a complete dumbass :rolleyes: I deleted the attachment and it had no effect the picture was still very much there :confused:

Did you clear your cache? Web browsers temporarily save certain files so you're not redownloading the entire content of the page every time you refresh it. It's possible the attachment was gone from the internet, but your browser was still accessing the saved copy from your cache.

Did you clear your cache? Web browsers temporarily save certain files so you're not redownloading the entire content of the page every time you refresh it. It's possible the attachment was gone from the internet, but your browser was still accessing the saved copy from your cache.

My browser is constantly on private browsing, I thought that meant nothing was saved?

Back