Once more with feeling.

As best I can tell, private browsing disables disk cache but still utilizes memory cache.

There we go, mystery solved. Sexiest conversation on this thread. Oh baby it makes me so wet when I think about my memory cache still being utilized, or something :rolleyes:.

There we go, mystery solved. Sexiest conversation on this thread.Oh baby it makes me so wet when I think about my memory cache still being utilized, or something :rolleyes:.

~spock voice~ Indeed!

Sapiosexual (n.) Being sexually attracted to the intelligence of others.

That is so far from the nerdiest joke ever it's not even funny.

Have there been any good TED talks recently? I haven't checked in a while. Last time probably would have been flying back from Seattle, since there was nothing else decent on the in-flight entertainment.

That is so far from the nerdiest joke ever it's not even funny.

Have there been any good TED talks recently? I haven't checked in a while. Last time probably would have been flying back from Seattle, since there was nothing else decent on the in-flight entertainment.

But the guy is so concvinced it is!No I haven't either tbh, I'm watching other stuff right now and I have no time...and the stuff I'm watching is about as noneducational as it comes.

But the guy is so concvinced it is!No I haven't either tbh, I'm watching other stuff right now and I have no time...and the stuff I'm watching is about as noneducational as it comes.

I thought they cancelled Jersey Shore.

Thankfully most of you do behave yourselves :cattail:

Yes it is, I hats sounding so angry and douche-like as well :rolleyes: ah well as long as I don't have to repeat myself I suppose.

Try changing your sleep pattern to GMT.

Not really, just try and push it with the anal. There's nothing women like more than lots of pressure to have anal sex.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them.

Sometimes I cry when I see I'm on page two :rolleyes:, nice of you to stop by Nirvision.

A:

I'll ram home the point by plonking the economy sized bottle of lube on the restaurant table? Or is the restaurant bit going too far?

B:

There's always something to be learnt, if only subliminally.

B1.jpg

This Photo is just plain sexy and teasing erotic...

thanks

There we go, mystery solved. Sexiest conversation on this thread. Oh baby it makes me so wet when I think about my memory cache still being utilized, or something :rolleyes:.

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! I haven't smiled about anything until I saw this crazy post. You truly are a goddess!!!!! ;)

That's probably more my specialty as well, or my fall back distraction technique :cool:

I'm now going to go take a picture of me 'live long and prosper'-ing for you all :rolleyes:

My pointy ears are tingling like a Ferengi's.

a hottie hostess, photo drama, technology tips, sexual advice and even an admonishment from Blade. start servin' cocktails and there'll be no reason for page two relegation ever.

btw, Vulcan fisting - approved; anal sex pressure - watch yer fuckin' step buddy. i love that logic.

I can sense the nerdgasm building even now...

-LCN

Bare with me, I did take it last night.

A:

I'll ram home the point by plonking the economy sized bottle of lube on the restaurant table? Or is the restaurant bit going too far?

B:

There's always something to be learnt, if only subliminally.

When she turns around just aim the lube at her ass and squirt, down the trousers or up the skirt is favourable.

B1.jpg

This Photo is just plain sexy and teasing erotic...

thanks

Thanks, glad you like it.

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! I haven't smiled about anything until I saw this crazy post. You truly are a goddess!!!!! ;)

Haha, I usually keep that stuff on the inside :eek:

My pointy ears are tingling like a Ferengi's.

If only I could muster up a penis themed star treck pun as a reply :rolleyes:

Quit jiving me turkey.

a hottie hostess, photo drama, technology tips, sexual advice and even an admonishment from Blade. start servin' cocktails and there'll be no reason for page two relegation ever.

btw, Vulcan fisting - approved; anal sex pressure - watch yer fuckin' step buddy. i love that logic.

Hi *waves* I will take your business advice on board :D.

Back