Once more with feeling.

You are such a beautiful woman. I love how comfortable you are with your body and never hesitate to share photos with us. At the same time you always keep things interesting with new poses, different angles and some of the sexiest outfits I've seen yet. Keep it up, you are my first thread I check when I log in :)

Yeah I just enjoy adding 'u' into words for giggles. I'm British, dumbass.

Sorry not much snark there, but if you didn't work that one out why should I waste my time thinking of a witty response that will, no doubt, be misunderstood.

Hope the rest of you are having awesome weekends :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

LOVE seeing the yanks put in their place.

Awesome thread, awesome body, phenomenal attitude to life.

Want a doughnut? :D

*waves frantically* Heyyyyy! Loving your hot ass! Been a while, I hope you've been well !! :) Miss ya! :kiss:

New to this thread. Love the pics.

You have one mighty fine ass. :kiss:

IMG_5960.jpg

Sorry to the people that missed them. If anyone knows another host site that I can use I will try and put them up again for the folks that missed out. I don't want to use PB because if they get reported my whole album on there will get deleted and them I'll have to upload EVERYTHING again. :rolleyes:

And now I'm a little sad that I went to Italy for 2 weeks and missed these.

Oh and my ass did an IQ test and it only scored 105 so it's not a genius after all :rolleyes:, end of discussion.

'sup lovers :cool: everyone have a good weekend?

I had bum secks,which was nice :rolleyes:

*cough cough splutter splutter*

That, while looking at the pic on the first page of this thread -

well. I'd like to pretend I'm outraged, but actually, it's more like I want to give you a high five.

*cough cough splutter splutter*

That, while looking at the pic on the first page of this thread -

well. I'd like to pretend I'm outraged, but actually, it's more like I want to give you a high five.

I will gladly except a high five :D

have a great weekend by yourself. i like that pose on the bed. very exciting picture.

glad you like it even if I don't :p :D

That was some of the best you've ever done!

I detect a hint of sarcasm.

That nice ass deserves to be on page one.

Thanks Leo :)

I have never seen you post a bad picture!!! Plus I love corsets!

thanks ERM

I don't know about being your creative genius, but it certainly is my creative inspiration. Not, not inspiring me to be a perfect ass--just a horny one! :D

That was quite clever, definitely American word play but quite clever nonetheless ;)

I've heard of stranger parts of the body being creative! So, here's to the genius, may it be always clad in silk. :cool:

May it always be clad in silk and tiny aliens.

Technically it just has to do with the fact that guys don't particularly associate squatting with peeing because we've got a dick :D. You should find some way to borrow a dick and take a piss with it sometime. Truly an amazing experience.

See I associate that pose with nature pissing, if I could have one wish it would be to test out pissing though a penis, then I could die happy.

Big thumbs up.

Glad you approved :D

Is that what one means by a "smart ass"? ;)

Perhaps it is perhaps it isn't, although I wasn't around when that saying was invented

Awesome pose! You are so hot!

TY

sweet, as always. Your buds never fail!
Thanks

You are such a beautiful woman. I love how comfortable you are with your body and never hesitate to share photos with us. At the same time you always keep things interesting with new poses, different angles and some of the sexiest outfits I've seen yet. Keep it up, you are my first thread I check when I log in :)

Thanks, glad you like my pictures :)

LOVE seeing the yanks put in their place.

Awesome thread, awesome body, phenomenal attitude to life.

Want a doughnut? :D

No way do they spell it doghnut? :eek: Is that dog-nut?

I approve of this pose. Muchly.

Thanks you dearest :nana:

*waves frantically* Heyyyyy! Loving your hot ass! Been a while, I hope you've been well !! :) Miss ya! :kiss:

And the panties and the feet too right ;) also hi *waves*

New to this thread. Love the pics.

You have one mighty fine ass. :kiss:

WOW! You are truly stunning.

And while I'm drooling...that smirk of yours is intoxicating. That's an amazing pic. Thanks for sharing all these.

And now I'm a little sad that I went to Italy for 2 weeks and missed these.

Thanks glad you like my pictures and ass :cool:.Shame you missed the others, I would feel bad but I'm hollow inside :rolleyes:

Was it surprise butt secks? Because that's the best kind.

No, well it wasn't a surprise for me and I can't exactly say 'surprise' and then back up on his dick because at some point he's going to realise what I'm doing :rolleyes:.

Back