"On the Job" story event

Lastly, I don't see any specifics regarding how to unequivocally identify the stories we are submitting.

Yes, I've noted this omission a couple of times, without seeing an answer posted. they can't be in a separate exercise if they aren't marked for that excise somehow. There's time, but I trust that information will be given at some point before it's too late.

I'll try to get one done. It'll be in EC - hetero with some kinks. Working Title: Consequences Of Shortcuts...punch-list problems resolved

Least sexy place to work?

At A Crime Scene: A gruesome murder - in a meat packing plant - where the electricity went off Friday evening - and the toilets backed up - and the workers were anxious to start the extended July 4th weekend.

It probably wouldn't have been that bad, except for the skunk that died under the building.

And someone left a television on and a Will Ferrell movie was playing.

---

No, I'm not signing up to write this story. I was all set to start until someone mentioned Will Ferrell.

Currently, HeyAll is away but we were chatting and there will be an update with the info everyone needs on Thursday. It'll follow the same template as I used for Geek Day and One Night in XXX

* Author must copy and paste the phrase "xxxxxxx " in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.

* Please use “xxxxx” as a story tag.

* All entries to be submitted by 11:59pm, MON-DD - with a Go Live Date of Day MON DD. You can submit any time between MON DD and MON DD. All stories will be posted on DAY MON DD.

That should give everyone what they need.

So the first post in this thread--which has obviously been updated--says "Date April 12, Friday" and in the text above it says "On April 16th, Monday right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory."

In the sticky: Author-Organized Story Event List 2019 [updated 2/25] it reads:

On the Job [ OPEN ]
organizer: HeyAll
submit your story by: ?
event date: April 12th

Can someone please help clear up the specifics for this (just one of four as it stands today) event?

It looks like the deadline is April 12th and the stories all drop on the 16th but I'd sure appreciate confirmation of that. Additionally whats the window for submissions? Lastly, I don't see any specifics regarding how to unequivocally identify the stories we are submitting. Are we forced to title them "On the Job?" Do we include "On the Job" in the notes? Is there some other method that the event organizer would have us identify the stories we are entering for this event?

Considering that there was yet another event added to the line up this morning bringing the current total to four (including the Geek Pride Day event) or five; if you count the April Fools Day Contest, between now and the end of May, this author would appreciate updated information so decisions can be made and priority's set.

All that having been said I'm excited to participate in this event and am grateful for the info that has been posted to date.

Currently, HeyAll is away but we were chatting and there will be an update with the info everyone needs on Thursday. It'll follow the same template as I used for Geek Day and One Night in XXX

* Author must copy and paste the phrase "xxxxxxx " in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.

* All entries to be submitted by 11:59pm, MON-DD - with a Go Live Date of Day MON DD. You can submit any time between MON DD and MON DD. All stories will be posted on DAY MON DD.

That should give everyone what they need.

Thanks Chloe :rose:

That answered the questions I had yet to ask. This is my first time participating in this sort of event, so I wondered what I needed to do to make sure that the story gets included. The Undertaker's Daughter is otherwise finished and ready to be posted.

Seven x's in the Notes and five x's as a tag? Isn't that rather inconsistent?

This thread is updated!

I've included the submitting info.

The date is officially Friday the 12th, April.

This thread is updated!

I've included the submitting info.

The date is officially Friday the 12th, April.

Muchas gracias

Merci beaucoup

Mange tak

Dankegon

Go raibh mile maith agat

Multas gratias

Mahad badan

Danke vielmals

Grazie molto

:D

Oh, great. I'm gonna be "that guy"

I finished the story and put it into the "New Story" field on my dashboard a week and a half ago. I was waiting for the final submission info. Now we've got that. So, do I need to wait until April 9th to submit it?

I finished the story and put it into the "New Story" field on my dashboard a week and a half ago. I was waiting for the final submission info. Now we've got that. So, do I need to wait until April 9th to submit it?

Yes. Submit on April 9, 10 or 11 and they’ll go live on April 12

Question for HeyAll/Chloe -

By Notes Field do you mean the notes area for admin (so they can organize them, I suppose)?

In the old control panel it does refer to it as notes field in the explanation, but the new one doesn't, calls it note to admin.

Just clarifying.

Question for HeyAll/Chloe -

By Notes Field do you mean the notes area for admin (so they can organize them, I suppose)?

In the old control panel it does refer to it as notes field in the explanation, but the new one doesn't, calls it note to admin.

Just clarifying.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the one.

I haven't posted a story in years...

But I've been thinking about writing a story about Bob and I. Hooked up in a network closet at work.
:heart:
Jenny

I'm in!

If I can get in, I'll get in. It'll be a nice little work-related hook-up, no big deal.

Thanks for centering an event!

I'm doing one Office story and one Culinary story.

Last edited:
I’m going for a “Happy Ending” at a spa in a fancy vacation resort... An all girls affair.

Finishing up mine, but I'm not happy with it. Feels rushed, but the contest has a deadline. Hopefully, I can salvage it a bit in the next week.

Mine's done. A bit longer than I thought, but that's where it went when the characters took over.

Back