Older younger

Jessica13k

Virgin
I've always been attracted to older couples.
My story or fantasy is that I am a private carer for pensioners who are or want to be sexually active.
I would be more than happy to provide this for them, each would want something different from me. In some part the fantasy is around me 'helping' these couples, another is the variety of sex which could be experienced.

Excellent idea. Love May/December stories. Maybe it started with one couple until word of mouth got around the retirement community.

How's this: a group of old friends (all guys) are all in their seventies or eighties. All their wives have passed away, and they don't have any local adult children to take care of them. So they rent a big house where they can all live together, and they hire a couple of nursing students to work in the house and help them out, in exchange for free room and board. It turns out one (or maybe both or all) of the nursing students has a thing for older guys, and soon the house becomes a May/December fuck fest.

Each of the geezers has his own set of kinks and fetishes, and the naughty nurses learn to satisfy them all.

Last edited:
https://literotica.com/s/dirty-old-men-1. Give this one a read before you write
Great story I thought, one paragraph struck me as being genuine and honest... And how most women feel.
None of us said a word as they stroked, squeezed, rubbed and grabbed at my body making me feel deliciously womanly for the first time in six months as these two dirty old men used me as their sex toy for five or six minutes.

From what I understand - the retirement communities manage to keep themselves busy without any help from outside!!

Indeed they do. They have their own secret codes to communicate who likes to "play" and what they are willing to do. Look up the Villages in South Florida for example. *eyes wide*

My story or fantasy is that I am a private carer for pensioners who are or want to be sexually active.
I would be more than happy to provide this for them, each would want something different from me. In some part the fantasy is around me 'helping' these couples, another is the variety of sex which could be experienced.

I worked as a computer technician back in my younger days, making house calls... the things I saw... the invitations I got... the fun I had... *grin*

I love your idea!

Thank you, Im not sure if I can write my fantasy as a story...
Sure you can......You do house calls, once per week or so. You purchase groceries, run errands, and at the clients residence your "session" lasts 90 minutes or so......during which you check vitals, discuss meds, etc.......and then you perform "special services.".....Piece of cake.
I just turned 73....my partner is 74. I love the idea of a visit from a young, buxom, nubile caregiver..............

Sure you can......You do house calls, once per week or so. You purchase groceries, run errands, and at the clients residence your "session" lasts 90 minutes or so......during which you check vitals, discuss meds, etc.......and then you perform "special services.".....Piece of cake.
I just turned 73....my partner is 74. I love the idea of a visit from a young, buxom, nubile caregiver..............
Shame your not local, I'd love to make a house call xxx

This is a sad, but kind of funny, but true story.

We have a friend who was struck suddenly with an incredibly fast moving brain cancer. Unable to take care of herself fully, she had to be put in a retirement home. She can function, but really can't fully take care of herself. But she is only 48 years old!

Around her are these 80 year old dirty old men who are just enamored by her, and she is a pretty good looking girl.

Here is the ironic, and funny part. For a variety of reasons, although it is not because of her looks or weight... she is a VIRGIN!

There HAS to be a story in that situation somewhere!!

I know someone who used to work as a freelance carer - she told me that she'd often get propositioned to a more or less obvious extent by the male of the house when it was the elderly female who needed the care.

I told her it had probably been done with a twinkle in the eye - i.e. in jest - but you never really know. She wasn't "up for it" but I could easily imagine a situation where a visiting carer could be merrily having it away with the old guy... while the bedridden wife pressed desperately on her call button for the commode to be brought!

Back