Fantasy Series Story Ideas

You forgot to add Fairytale of New York to that list. It's amazing. Don't think about the score. It's a bit lower than some of your other work because of the lack sex, and because some of the troglodytes cannot absorb what it's really about. I've read most of your work by now and I'd rank it second, after The Countesses of Tannensdal.
Thanks!

Actually, since yesterday's sweep Fairytale's rating actually isn't that bad. If I had to do it again I'd try to write a much longer story. But it was emotionally draining, so I'm not sure I would have survived writing much more of it. :)

My idle fantasy story idea is something that I haven’t quite fully worked out yet, it suppose it could become a series. It involves me competing in a sexual wrestling contest in front of an audience. The bed would be circular, as would the spectator's seating, the competition area needs to be floodlit. The opponents, one male, one female, naked and evenly matched. (There would need to be weight categories).

Each match would be three 5 minute rounds, the conditions for a win before the end of the bout, the man would have to pin the girl down, and perform ten visibly clear unimpeded penetrative thrusts into her vagina, the girl would have to cause the man to ejaculate and spend himself, without his penetration.

In the event that no ‘knockout’ occurs, there would be a point scoring system. The referee would decide points awarded for things like penetrations, or provoking pre-cum, eliciting moans, sighs, squirts, holding suitable positions, spectator approval, etc. The referee’s decision would be final. The winner would determine the prize award. For example, if the man prevailed, he could elect to carry out full public intercourse. If the girl won, she could humiliate the man by publicly face sitting, or riding him.

As I say, it’s just my fantasy, and I’ll admit my libido is strong. I know it’s a bit warped and kinky, but I think about it a lot, and there are an abundance of details to put into it yet. I doubt that any venues or events like this exist, but it’s nice to dream (I’d probably like to take part in real life if there were).

M.
Quite a hot idea, although in real life a physical confrontation between a man and a woman would be usually one-sided. It seems however pretty hard to write.

The best part of any fantasy story is the adventure. Even in erotica, in my mind, adventure is the #1 priority for fantasy and sci-fi. Fit the sex into that story, and you'll hit a home run. I have two fantasy stories in the works and I feel my writing is getting better as I work on them, because I'm forcing myself out of the sex-focused mindset. One is in a custom world, the other in Skyrim. The Skyrim story is going better because the world and characters are already there. I just have to add one character and have him cause a little trouble with the locals.

I think I know what you mean. Whatever the characters' motivations are, the sex scenes are hotter if you're inside the character's head and there are things going on there. Conflict, doubts, longing, something like that. You could probably write a totally hot sex scene where the narrator's mind is on something else entirely, as long as you tie the mental and physical together. "As I sucked his cock into my mouth, I remembered that I had to take meat out of the freezer for the kids' dinner. Sausage, perhaps. Some kind of pork at least."
I liked the sausage reference.

Back