story revolves around two life long friends

Bottom Line: If your into stories of married women being seduced. then read on.
if this is not your thing please give this post a miss, and move on to something more to your liking.

That out of the way.and i'm not looking for somebody to write the story just a little help getting it started.

My story revolves around two life long friends in their 40's married with kids.the key players,
Sue Ollie and an an italian by the name of Rocco.all the way from london's west end so a an italian accent
won't be necessary.Ollie ends up in his bed.Sue gets to witness the whole thing up close and personal.
and instead of a feeling of anger and disgust finds she's so turned on, makes her wish if was her and not
Ollie having all the fun.now Rocco during the day works as a Waiter in his uncle's coffee bar and nights
he's moonlighting.as a male gigolo and sometime's male shipper unbeknownst to his uncle.

this is where the problem lies.i want Rocco to make Sue an indecent proposal.some time before the the main event
and for her to refuse his offer.now my question is twofold,1 how would you go about asking a married woman to have
sex without sounding like a low life?.second dose this have the making of a good story line?

LAST THING i have no interest in reading or writing about the hall pass,him giving her permission,nor any kind of Cuckold life
style choice.they ten a penny on here.otherwise any suggestions would be much appreciated.

this is where the problem lies.i want Rocco to make Sue an indecent proposal.some time before the the main event
and for her to refuse his offer.now my question is twofold,1 how would you go about asking a married woman to have
sex without sounding like a low life?.second dose this have the making of a good story line?
You'll need to establish their relationship before you get to the sex. Either through setup by showing how they interact, that they are long time friends, or by telling the reader through narration.

For some people, extramarital sex is always bad. You won't convince them, no matter how you try. Avoid the Loving Wives category, it will not be pretty.

You'll need to establish their relationship before you get to the sex. Either through setup by showing how they interact, that they are long time friends, or by telling the reader through narration.

For some people, extramarital sex is always bad. You won't convince them, no matter how you try. Avoid the Loving Wives category, it will not be pretty.
the relationship side is two thirds done just looking for that opening line but thanks for the suggestion and for the
warning.

Back