Story Discussion: Feb 14 2024. "I Own Myself" by bejjinks

bejjinks

Virgin
Happy Valentines

I usually create a rough story structure before I start writing a story. I have never written an outline before but with this story, I think I need an outline so this is what I have so far.

Theme: straight to gay (although slavery is part of this story, it is more a part of the setting than it is part of the theme.)
Plot: Noah puts himself up as collateral on a loan which pushes him to explore gay sexuality. His best friend, Jason, rejects him at first but then comes around to enjoying gay sex as well.

1. I Own Myself Part 1
Purpose of chapter: Noah, Finnegan, Canmore and Corona are introduced as the loan contract is set up.
A. Noah decides to put himself up as collateral for a loan.
B. Finnegan, a lawyer, explains the risks of Noah’s plan. (Finnegan really likes Noah a lot.)
C. Canmore, a loan officer, writes up the contract. (Canmore is more interested in Noah as a financial investment.)
D. Corona, a slave evaluator, gives Noah a very high value. (Corona is colder toward Noah but not outright cruel.)
Erotic activities: public nudity, cage, inspection, piss, milking, 2 X ball pulling, light bondage, fingering and fisting

2. I Own Myself Part 2
Purpose of chapter: Noah faces a lot of rejection as news of his contract spreads.
A. Noah has a dream about bondage.
B. Noah’s dad initially rejects Noah but quickly comes around.
C. Noah’s brother, Nathan, is eager to see Noah as a slaveling.
D. Noah’s best friend, Jason, completely rejects Noah ending their friendship.
E. Noah seeks advice from Finnegan.
1. Can I cancel the contract? No. Court is just a formality. Once you signed the contract, you officially became a slaveling.
2. What limits are there on sexuality? No breeding and nothing that causes injury or harm such as spreading STDs.
3. What kind of punishments are there? Mostly light bondage but master’s can inflict pain as long as they don’t cause injury or harm.
3. What are my next steps? Visit a groomer and open up a storefront.
F. A film crew starts making a documentary about Noah.
G. Noah has his day in court.
Erotic activity: public nudity, light bondage, fondling, milking, ball pulling and gropes

3. I Own Myself Part 3
Purpose of chapter: Noah gets a makeover.
A. collar selection
B. cuffs selection
C. anklets selection
D. hair removal
E. ball stretcher selection
F. cock ring selection
G butt plug/dildo selection
H. infibulation selection
I. manicure/pedicure
Erotic activity: public nudity, collar, cuffs, anklets, hair removal, ball stretcher, cock ring, butt plug/dildo, infibulation

4. I Own Myself Part 4
Purpose of chapter: Noah sets up shop and gets his first renters.
A. Finnegan begins a partnership with Noah to help him set up shop.
B. A stranger wants a test drive.
C. Nathan brings lunch.
D. Nathan knows a guy who’s getting married and would like a slave to serve at the reception.
E. Corona calls about a farm that is looking for extra field hands.
Erotic activity: public nudity, inspection, blow job and deep throat

Future parts:
A slave explains to Noah about why people seek pain specifically branding.
Jason and Noah visit a farm and play with a pillory.
Sounding rod
Ice
Heat
Butt hook
Wall mounts
Jason watches Noah working.
Jason experiments.
Finnegan should be the one to pop Noah’s cherry.
Canmore and Corona should show up later to do another inspection.
Nathan encourages his dad to set a dress code of slave nudity in the home. (I haven’t decided how far I want to take this. I know that Nathan enjoys seeing Noah as a slaveling but I don’t know if Nathan would go so far as to fuck Noah.)

Possible future parts (Things I’m thinking about including but haven’t decided yet):
Noah paints a house.
Noah works as a houseboy.
Noah works as a plumber’s assistant.
Noah works as a concierge at a convention.
Noah sells sex toys.
Noah works at a sweat shop.

I am open to any kind of constructive criticism. Here is a link to the series: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5336835&page=submissions

In particular, these are my questions:
I don’t want obviously erotic jobs like brothels or strip shows but I would like suggestions of jobs that have erotic potential. Even working at a reception for a wedding has erotic potential.
I would like ideas for more sexual activities Noah could experiment with. I don’t want heavy bondage or torture but I would like unique ideas such as the use of ice.
Help me organize the rest of the outline.
Give me suggestions on how to improve my writing.

I never used an outline. I just write down the movie playing in my head.

Back