Feminist gets turned into a slave

Hello, I’m relatively new to literotica except for reading stories:) now i would really enjoy to share my idea of a story beaded in my kinks and fantasy. If you would like to write a story for/with me then I would appreciate a dm or answer on this thread.

A feminist young girl gets kidnapped by an older guy that turns her into a submissive slavegirl. She soon finds out that she enjoys being dominated by a male that knows how to push her buttons.

For more details text me:)

Greetings

This story would not be able to be posted here because of the kidnapping. There may be other sites that allow it.

Read any of John Norman's "Gor" novels. Especially ones with the phrase "slave girl" in the title.

This story would not be able to be posted here because of the kidnapping. There may be other sites that allow it.

Seriously? I've never seen that rule. I'd like to see a citation if you have one handy.

If it's good enough for Robert Louis Stevenson, it should be good enough for Lit.

I haven't looked there for some time, but in the days I actually read stuff here, chasing naked girls in more or less public places, there's a whole... subgenre if you like, about women who after some struggle find her true calling to become a willing slave. Scattered between non-con and bdsm categories (with little to no real difference).

The kidnaping, I guess it's more about how violent and realistic it is portrayed. Violence may fail, or not, but light stuff she seemingly could end, get out of it if was really determined to, but gets strung along almost willingly won't likely be a problem, imho.

(ETA: of course, past performance is no warranty and may be bad advisor especially in places with as inconsistent application of rules as this seems to be.)

Last edited:
Am I the only one more concerned with the FMC being a "young girl" than anything else about kidnapping and whatnot?

I sincerely hope that means young woman (e.g 18 or 19), as if it means anything younger than that and the aim is for such a story to be posted here, it 100% would not be allowed. Because while other rules have inconsistencies, this is one thing where there is a universal, strict policy on that is followed.

I'd love for the feminist to start off as a hate-men feminist and get turned into a slave via love and sexual pleasure rather than forced kidnapping.

She meets a guy twice her weight, full of muscle who seduces her. She starts out thinking this will be just another act of her own sexual liberation where she does what she wants but he pleasures her so well, makes her orgasm in ways she never imagined that she finds herself drawn to his massive cock, chiseled body, and deep voice, and the way he treats her lovingly yet so dominantly in bed.

She slowly realizes she...enjoys pleasing him. Enjoys being plowed into the bed by him however HE likes. Enjoys when he yanks her hair back and takes her. Enjoys sucking his cock and swallowing his cum - which comes in heavier more massive loads than she has ever experienced. She has never given her ass to anyone but decides to give it up to him. Slowly but surely all her desires to be independent give way to desires to please him and be pleased by him. He's insatiable and fucks her till she can barely stay awake. She leaves scratches on his back from the desperation of getting reamed out so thoroughly every time.

He's also kind to her. He massages her, treats her, is kind to her family, calls them for their birthdays, and even makes her feminist friends think twice because how kind yet successful and strong he is.

She realizes he enjoys cooking for him, making him smile, and realizes the idea of being impregnated by him - something she had refused to ever consider before - is now the foremost thought in her mind. All she wants is to drip his cum into her panties all day. All she wants is to feel his offspring moving around inside her. All she wants is to be the mother of his children.

She gives birth to the first child and falls in love with being a mother and being his wife. Quits her job, abandons her ideology, and becomes a stay at home mom who spend her days loving her family. And gets fucked twice a day. Often tied up and restrained.

Honestly, just feels really clichéd.
Not saying it couldn't turn into a good story, but it's not a particularly new or interesting idea.
Might be more interesting to do a "Freaky Friday" twist where a TradWife type and her Uber feminist sister swap bodies and have to live each other's lives until they can unswap, and both learn the other's beliefs aren't as terrible as they'd assumed.

These can be powerful stories, and publishable on here, if they are well written with personal change in mind.

My first wife loved these American Indian romance novels where the white woman settler was kidnapped by Indians and pressed into service for both sex and labor. Later she would be reunited with her white race only to hate it, and by the end of the novel was back in the arms of her Indian kidnapper now-turned lover. Every novel was the same, but yet she read HUNDREDS of them just the same!

But it need not be a story of settlers and Indians; any form of authority figure could be utilized:

What about a female realtor who is arrogant, hell-bent upon making so many real estate sales that she will rise quickly in the company and glean lots of money on her way to the top. Yet she realizes the error of her ways when out of desperation she is kidnapped by the seller of a home she is trying to sell. Slowly she finds out, property should not always be converted to quick cash. He had a daughter that he adored, and who grew up in the house, but was killed at six years old in a tragic accident. With a wife that could not handle the loss, she leaves and divorces him, forcing him to sell their house that holds so many fond memories for him. The realtor finds out he is not a menace at all, but a man who no one listens too, and after being subdued, and forced to listen to his story, she realizes property cannot be divorced from humanity. Such a story is publishable on here because the character arc is so acute and for the better, the writer adding sex where appropriate, and ultimately love between the two in the end.

even makes her feminist friends think twice because how kind yet successful and strong he is.
Would be better for me if they all despise the new her, and to change their minds she sets them on the date with him. One by one, her friends are 'converted' by him and soon he has a whole harem of former feminists. He cares for all of them equally, and every time he has sex with one of them, they are surounded by hot sounds of multiple lesbian pairings.

Would be better for me if they all despise the new her, and to change their minds she sets them on the date with him. One by one, her friends are 'converted' by him and soon he has a whole harem of former feminists. He cares for all of them equally, and every time he has sex with one of them, they are surounded by hot sounds of multiple lesbian pairings.
Oh that's 100x better

Oh that's 100x better
Plus, his new life mission is to keep them happy. They provide for their huge family while he stays at home ttaking care of their needs. Bit not in any demasculine way or anything - he's still the man of the house. Like, he still can grab one of his lovers, push her against the nearest flat surface and fucks her brain inside out, next pulling another's mouth to his cock to clean their mixes juices. He e.g. wears nice suits around the house, while they're dressed like french maids, schoolgirls and fictional characters to serve his numerous kinks. At least those who aren't pregnant yet.

I don't really like the kidnappings, but otherwise I vote for this idea.
And speaking of my preferences, I would like the story to include forced chastity and orgasm control. I think this picture could be a great reference
Honestly, just feels really clichéd.
This seems trivial. But there are very few stories with similar dynamics. I can remember two that I read and one that I didn’t finish.

I checked, here is one of the stories I read: Feminist to Fuckdoll This one is pretty good.
And probably the universe heard the OP’s wish. Because I discovered a recently released story in the non-con section tagged feminist and kidnapping. What Happens in the Dark Ch. 01 I haven't read this one and can't give a review.

Seriously? I've never seen that rule. I'd like to see a citation if you have one handy.

If it's good enough for Robert Louis Stevenson, it should be good enough for Lit.
I wrote a story where a couple was kidnapped as a prank by their friends and brought to an orgy. Despite them being okay with it when the blindfolds came off after they did. Still got rejected.

Back