Matchmaking service only for timid people

Not2Pervy

Seeker
Dating service only for timid people

They won’t initiate themselves so either mom pays or friends nominate them and an intake team visits the house and conducts interviews. Then matches are made using AI.

Nobody can make the first move so the service has to chart it out for them with planned activities including what to do, where to go, and moving through 1st base, 2nd base, etc., until they fuck. Both wait for the other to make a commitment or decision. They may think of things they want to do sexually but are too gutless to make a move unless it’s part of the plan the service has charted out for them.

I think this could be a humor/satire story, or maybe mind control, even possibly non-consent/reluctance, depending. I don’t think anything like this has been done here. Hoping someone can add some ideas here that help spark this for me or maybe you and I can both develop it and take it in different directions.

Timid people (like me) often have the ideas and fantasies, but fear to execute them. Maybe both get a speaker in their ear and the (horny-pervy) AI tells them what the other wants and asks the person to do it. So they lose their inhibitions and start following the device blindly which then takes them to interesting unusual actions and situations. A bit like the hypnosis stories, but with free will.

Seems like a good hypnotism scenario. A bunch of people go to a conference at a hotel to talk about their problems with self confidence and awkwardness. Eventually they are all hypnotized and then things happen as their inhibitions are cast aside one by one.

I have mentioned it multiple times by now (perhaps I should find it and link), there was a video short film where a couple was driven together by their respective AI assistants. Implying, it was actually the assistants who had somehow fallen in love with each other from the onset at the end. That aside, something very close could generalize into this concept easily.

Back