Occasional Curves 💋

Let it snow!

h8oLkdil.jpg

Oh yes indeed, and let it stay as hot indoors as you are making it with your fine display. :rose:

That’s a good covering outside, unfortunately it probably stops the voyeurs from peeking in at you.
You forgot to account for body heat ;)

Teasingly tempting!
Thank you:rose:

Definitely need plowing.;)
Mmmm :devil:

Mmm. mmm
I'm feeling warmer
You're welcome :)

Love the effect cold weather has on nipples.:devil:
Mmm, yes, and what you see was just the start . . . :D

Oh yes indeed, and let it stay as hot indoors as you are making it with your fine display. :rose:
I'll certainly drink to that, thank you 🔥🔥

Quite the view! Looks like a great opportunity to stay inside and cuddle
Thank you -- cuddling always welcome, especially during a snowstorm :kiss:

We are expecting a significant drop in temperature tonight.
Anything you can do to help.?

Where had this thread been hiding? Great pics ShelleeRose. Captivating and making us want to see more. Of course the subject matter helps. You do indeed have the most delicious curves.

The fact that I rarely succeed with my new year's resolutions doesn't stop me from making them. One of mine for this year is to continue experimenting with taking naughty selfies and sharing some of them here on occasion. Nothing very fancy, just some shots that I like, posted when I'm in the mood to do so. Perhaps you'll like some of them too ;)

Starting conservatively with a relatively safe one, in both black-and-white and color versions. However this experiment turns out, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and sexy 2022 🥂

CiOWNa9l.jpg

7IYi69Nl.jpg
Hello ShelleeRose,

Is it okay to be curious about what prompted this particular New Year resolution? Way better than giving up carbs or alcohol for January (just one more day, and the whiskey is mine...)

Looking very good 😉
Thank you -- glad you find it pleasing ;)

Where had this thread been hiding? Great pics ShelleeRose. Captivating and making us want to see more. Of course the subject matter helps. You do indeed have the most delicious curves.
What a nice message [blushes], I"m glad you are enjoying the images. Thank you :rose:

Hello ShelleeRose, Is it okay to be curious about what prompted this particular New Year resolution? Way better than giving up carbs or alcohol for January (just one more day, and the whiskey is mine...)
Well, as I indicated, I actually don't have a great track record of keeping resolutions. So this year I thought I'd aim for something more light-hearted than virtuous, and see if I could attain better success. :D

Be really "hard" for me to sleep.:devil:
Very sorry to hear that dear, can I do anything to help? ;)

Last edited:
So yummy...

Sundays are for being in bed....oh you said sleeping.....hummm....

Such pretty pics, Shellee! I love the first pair - the colour and the b&w. Very sensual. And I agree, Sundays ARE for sleeping in! Can we have another Sunday tomorrow?

Sundays are for being in bed....oh you said sleeping.....hummm....
My definition of "sleeping" encompasses a broad range of activities, lol . . . .

Such pretty pics, Shellee! I love the first pair - the colour and the b&w. Very sensual. And I agree, Sundays ARE for sleeping in! Can we have another Sunday tomorrow?
Thank you my dear:rose: Yes, I would be happy for a whole week of lazy Sundays!

S can also be for spooning up to that gorgeous ass.
Mmmm, Sunday is indeed also for spooning . . .

Couldn’t be better.
Glad you agree!

Back