Occasional Curves 💋

Thank you. :)

Apparently I unknowingly posted to another member's personal thread.

Can you all forgive me? ;-)

Hi melody:
As the OP (original poster), I can assure you all is forgiven. :rose:

I am equally confident that the, ahem, viewing audience will not hold any grudges. Particularly if you continue posting photos on the forum :D

~SR

Morning yoga (again)

Re-posting to get things back on track :)

Now combining two of my new year's resolutions, lol . . .

4mI1bgSl.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when my wife and I posted…very liberating. Keep it up and I hope you have fun.

Looking good:heart:
Thank you :heart:

oh yeah, sucking on Track 2!
Mmm, yes, you have the right idea . . . 😜

I remember when my wife and I posted…very liberating. Keep it up and I hope you have fun.
Glad to hear it, thank you for the encouragement :rose:

That is a yoga mat in the pic.. Right??
Oh, make no mistake, that is a real yoga mat and there is definitely real yoga happening! I was merely speculating that the other yoga poses firing your imagination may be a bit beyond my current proficiency, lol. However, it is fun to think about such an imaginary yoga session taking place in parallel to the real one. I think there will be various efficiencies and, er, health benefits to such a double workout 😈

Oh I am loving this track!
Thank you, glad to hear it ;)

The fact that I rarely succeed with my new year's resolutions doesn't stop me from making them. One of mine for this year is to continue experimenting with taking naughty selfies and sharing some of them here on occasion. Nothing very fancy, just some shots that I like, posted when I'm in the mood to do so. Perhaps you'll like some of them too ;)

Starting conservatively with a relatively safe one, in both black-and-white and color versions. However this experiment turns out, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and sexy 2022 🥂

Happy New Year!!!!

The fact that I rarely succeed with my new year's resolutions doesn't stop me from making them. One of mine for this year is to continue experimenting with taking naughty selfies and sharing some of them here on occasion. Nothing very fancy, just some shots that I like, posted when I'm in the mood to do so. Perhaps you'll like some of them too ;)

Starting conservatively with a relatively safe one, in both black-and-white and color versions. However this experiment turns out, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and sexy 2022 🥂
Just found your thread. Thank you for sharing.

Love the B/W and Color side-by-side. Incredibly sexy peek-a-boo nipple through the lace on the top.

Re-posting to get things back on track :)

Very gorgeous shot of your lovely tits.

Let it snow!

h8oLkdil.jpg
Need anyone to share some body heat and help you stay warm?

Very nice artistic photo. You should be very happy with that

Still snowing ❄️❄️❄️

Worth trudging out in the snow to hopefully see those beauties through the window.
I waved, did you see us? :kiss:

Just found your thread. Thank you for sharing.
Love the B/W and Color side-by-side. Incredibly sexy peek-a-boo nipple through the lace on the top.
Very gorgeous shot of your lovely tits.
Need anyone to share some body heat and help you stay warm?
Mmm, always welcome in a snowstorm. Glad you enjoyed the photos :heart:

Very nice artistic photo. You should be very happy with that
Thank you:rose:

Moving north. Getting snow here after midnight then rain
Um . . . sir, this is a Wendy's :eek:

Back