Occasional Curves 💋

ShelleeRose

Playful Seductress
The fact that I rarely succeed with my new year's resolutions doesn't stop me from making them. One of mine for this year is to continue experimenting with taking naughty selfies and sharing some of them here on occasion. Nothing very fancy, just some shots that I like, posted when I'm in the mood to do so. Perhaps you'll like some of them too ;)

Starting conservatively with a relatively safe one, in both black-and-white and color versions. However this experiment turns out, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and sexy 2022 🥂

CiOWNa9l.jpg

7IYi69Nl.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice

What a seductive post and picture. Just a little view. Can’t wait to see more

The fact that I rarely succeed with my new year's resolutions doesn't stop me from making them. One of mine for this year is to continue experimenting with taking naughty selfies and sharing some of them here on occasion. Nothing very fancy, just some shots that I like, posted when I'm in the mood to do so. Perhaps you'll like some of them too ;)

Starting conservatively with a relatively safe one, in both black-and-white and color versions. However this experiment turns out, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and sexy 2022 🥂

Looking good. I hope you continue with the experiment and we see more of you soon.

Nice start to a new year, hope you continue!

Great start:devil::heart::devil:

Love it

Love that picture, what a seductive picture can't wait to see more of you X

If this is just the start, I'm wondering where it will finish

Very sexy can't wait to see more

What a seductive post and picture. Just a little view. Can’t wait to see more

Looking good. I hope you continue with the experiment and we see more of you soon.

To a happy, healthy and sexy 2022! What a great start!

Nice start to a new year, hope you continue!

Great start:devil::heart::devil:

Love that picture, what a seductive picture can't wait to see more of you X

Beautiful curves and lingerie

If this is just the start, I'm wondering where it will finish

Many thanks to all of you for the compliments and encouragement. I'm looking forward to continuing. :heart:

It looks like there have been a lot of ladies posting photos today -- something in the atmosphere perhaps? ❄️ ❄️❄️ Wishing everyone a happy weekend, wherever you are! ~ShelleeRose

Many thanks to all of you for the compliments and encouragement. I'm looking forward to continuing. :heart:

It looks like there have been a lot of ladies posting photos today -- something in the atmosphere perhaps? ❄️ ❄️❄️ Wishing everyone a happy weekend, wherever you are! ~ShelleeRose

Music to my ears

Lovely pictures darling. Definitely looking forward to some more. Delicious

Delicious my dear! :kiss:
Thank you kindly 😘

I like your resolution
I'm glad ;)

Some New Year’s resolutions seem rather pointless, unlike yours which have delightful points.
Lol, well played (and thank you) :D

Lovely pictures darling. Definitely looking forward to some more. Delicious
Why, thank you 😊

It’s not often that my breath is taken away but when your picture popped up…wow, I had to stare for a few seconds before I could inhale. :rose:
Please keep breathing, but thank you ;)

Great start. Very nice photos.

Curves from behind

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And a nice couple they are too.
Thank you -- you win the double (double) entendre prize :D

Naked Yoga...
I can think of all kinds of poses I would love to see you in !!
I am intrigued by the thought of doing yoga in your imagination (and it could be a very efficient way to exercise) :)

Great start. Very nice photos.
Thank you! :)

What a sexy tease...:devil:
It is/was, but to clarify the "curves from behind" photo was not posted by me . . . .

Back