nude beach

We've spent the last few days at Cap d'Adge in France, lots of time on the nudist beach with like minded people enjoying the sun on our naked bodies.

Another couple told us that they had walked further along and found what was obviously the swinger section, and been a little shocked at what they saw. This was after we had all quietly watched a couple on the beach; the woman started off stroking her man before sucking him off. Both of us blokes got hard watching them, then my wife dragged me back to our motorhome and his wife dragged him to their's; I hope he got the same as I did šŸ˜

Did she enjoy it?
Yes. It was quiet when we went but she still enjoyed being nude where others were nude, including me. It broke barriers and stirred up feelings that we continued to explore later that evening at the hotel and the entire next day. But we agreed that what happened on that training trip stays there.

So far this holiday we've been to naturist beaches in France and Spain, we've both enjoyed them very much. We were going to a naturist campsite next week but the weather forecast isn't looking good. No good getting cold and wet lol

Back