Pegging: Pleasure or Punishment?

I get tremendous pleasure from being punished with a very large strapon. At least 8 inches and 2.5 thick. Hurts so good.

I'm sure it could be Pleasure or punishment all what you want , need and the giver does...Not into pain so ...

I get intense pleasure from anal penetration, proper multiple orgasms, and the more tender it is the better. That being said, there is something mind meltingly erotic about being controlled, bent over, and fucked hard. The perfect session, for me, has elements of both. Either way, there is always pleasure for me.

A word of caution about being pegged...

If your PSA (prostate-specific antigen) is being monitored by your Doctor you might want to forgo having anything up the bum for a week prior to your blood draw. The pressure such activities place on the prostate can easily cause a PSA spike which could be mistaken for prostate cancer. To be clear, I'm not suggesting pegging or other forms of anal play cause prostate cancer (they don't) only that it may raise one of the markers they look for. When a doc does see a spike, they usually will order a retest in 30 days, which gives you a period of worry you could have avoided.

Anything that puts pressure on the perineum will do the same (bike riding, heavy workouts, etc..) but not nearly as much as as dildo or finger pressing directly upon the prostate. ..So wait until afterward.

I made this mistake once; my wife pegged me two days before blood test and it lead to a month of anxiety as I waited to retest then for the results.

Thankfully, the number came down significantly. How did we celebrate? You guessed it :)

Last edited:
Wow that's an interesting take! I could imagine how that may have made the guy feel even worse if he may have been upset at being told he was now gay, or bi after you had him. That's one thing, but being told that his wife would only see him as a loser after the fact, that's pretty powerful.
I had a GF that used to love using our 8 inch jelly strap-on to peg me and I KNEW that her pussy and ass were incredible. Ergo... not gay.

Last edited:
She had a monstrous orgasm watching her husband get fucked. I told him it didn't make him gay, or even bi, but just closer to his wife
I think this^ is the original quote. I can see how it made him closer to his wife. She got to see a part of him that is not easily shared with anyone, except someone close.
ES

i would like to peg a willing guy. but no chance yet.
It would help to find a guy that enjoys it. It makes doing the pegging better and heightens your own sexual pleasure....I could be persuaded to assist.. if your interested.

While I am not a cuckold, the prospect does appeal to me. To go from the premise that my wife is my property and cannot have sex with anyone else, to accepting that she has the freedom to engage sexually with any number of men whenever she chooses while I cannot, intrigues me. The same dynamic whereby I submit to my wife and allow her to anally fuck me with a dildo I find similarly exciting. The switching of normal gender roles is extremely refreshing, and in the past, on numerous occasions, my wife has aggressively forced an extremely large dildo into my rectum after having very roughly fucked my throat with it. We haven't done this in quite a while, mainly due to the laborious time consuming advance planning and preparation required to ensure cleanliness. Although neither my wife nor I have ever achieved orgasm while engaging in these practices, but the reverse power dynamic has been interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:
I was pegged once...years ago...and loved it. I'm always on the lookout for a woman to peg me. So far....no one interested.

Back