nude beach

I was lucky enough to be allowed to be nude on the beach as early as age 7 and have continued that love of nude beach time on my own, with my ex-wife, and with a few friends, both at home and at Robert Moses Beach, NY; Gunnison Beach, NJ; Black's Beach, CA; More Mesa Beach, CA; Eden Beach, Antigua; Anse Tarare, Guadeloupe; Beach Lagoon (Plage naturiste de la Lagune), France; as well as a number of remote beaches across the U.S. which were not official nude beaches.

I was lucky enough to be allowed to be nude on the beach as early as age 7 and have continued that love of nude beach time on my own, with my ex-wife, and with a few friends, both at home and at Robert Moses Beach, NY; Gunnison Beach, NJ; Black's Beach, CA; More Mesa Beach, CA; Eden Beach, Antigua; Anse Tarare, Guadeloupe; Beach Lagoon (Plage naturiste de la Lagune), France; as well as a number of remote beaches across the U.S. which were not official nude beaches.
i hope to visit blacks beach later this year.

... went to nudist campground this weekend. hiked about two hours in woods nude except for boots. it was chilly and my little guy turtled. at least 6 women stole a glance grinned/smiled when they stopped to talk or passed, best was a clothed woman in front of her husband (they were moving into their cabin) stopped me as i left trails and returned to campground and asked me lots questions, and glanced at it several times. we were ten feet apart. i was in heaven being exposed. she was fully dressed and arriving for weekend at campground. i stayed soft entire time. however, i beat off so hard when i got home.

I know nude beaches and resorts aren’t suppose to be a sexual thing. But I can’t help but think how exciting it would be if my wifey were to agree to going to a nude beach with me. Seeing her bare assed being watched by a number of equally nude men. Looking at her tits, ass and bare pussy.

... went to nudist campground this weekend. hiked about two hours in woods nude except for boots. it was chilly and my little guy turtled. at least 6 women stole a glance grinned/smiled when they stopped to talk or passed, best was a clothed woman in front of her husband (they were moving into their cabin) stopped me as i left trails and returned to campground and asked me lots questions, and glanced at it several times. we were ten feet apart. i was in heaven being exposed. she was fully dressed and arriving for weekend at campground. i stayed soft entire time. however, i beat off so hard when i got home.
so where was this place?

I know nude beaches and resorts aren’t suppose to be a sexual thing. But I can’t help but think how exciting it would be if my wifey were to agree to going to a nude beach with me. Seeing her bare assed being watched by a number of equally nude men. Looking at her tits, ass and bare pussy.
Yes we would,rubbing sun tan oil on us then some on our .... as she stropped and looked:)

Let me tell you...it is extremely exciting. One of the best things ever.

Back