nude beach

So far this holiday we've been to naturist beaches in France and Spain, we've both enjoyed them very much. We were going to a naturist campsite next week but the weather forecast isn't looking good. No good getting cold and wet lol

San Francisco's Baker Beach is still clothing optional. It's mostly clothed people, with a naked section farther away from the parking lots. It's a great vibe, with people comingling carefree and nobody having a cow about nudity. It's mostly nude men, honestly.

Sex is understood to be off limits in this public space. Even a hardon is rare. It's just chill and natural. Some guys do bring small tents for privacy, and I've had some fun in them.

Us men usually meander into the nearby woods for sex, or head closer to the Golden Gate bridge where a secluded nude beach allows all kinds of hot man-on-man action.

Years ago I ended up at a nude beach that at the time I was told it was no longer a nude beach. I was with a buddy of mine and he felt very uncomfortable so we didn’t stay long but I enjoyed what I saw.

About 6 years after that my girlfriend and I decided to go together. It was absolutely amazing I loved the feeling of being naked outside and feeling the nice breeze on my naked body and being in the water naked.

Never thought I could get my wife to go after we moved somewhere that was about 20 minutes from the nude beach. So I would go here and there. Then one day we were talking and I told her she should try it out once. She’s concerned about her body naked and what people will think. I told you have all different sized bodies there’s young people older people male and female and she should try it sometime. One day out of the blue she agreed. It is now her favorite beach for the two of us to visit!

Back