Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

Picturing that moment when another man is removing my wife's panties. Watching her spread her legs and knowing that she is about to be penetrated by a hard cock other than my own. Watching the excitement in her body and seeing the look in her eye that she is letting go. Knowing that we are so close and that the only thing that matters in this instant is her pleasure.

Being with my wife and another man

In my dream, my wife has invited a man to our home.
He comes in and immediately takes off his clothes.
Underneath he is dressed in panties, camisole, garters and stocking.
My wife looks at him, then me and tells me to go get ready..
I go and get my panties on with a matching camisole.
Coming back in to the room where they are, I notice she has a small digital camera.
She tells me , “You have always wanted this, I give you permission to have sex with another man”.
I get on my knees in front of him and smile...
I usually wake up then....

My imagination is much too untamed and thus my list runs long of current fantasies.

One is to be in my favorite cafe, reading, sipping a Turkish coffee and smoking hookah. At the table next to me is a very striking woman, younger than I, mid-30s perhaps, relaxing, enjoying her hookah. She is braless, with a bit of cleavage showing. The few other people in the cafe do take note, but sitting just across from her, I get an eye full and keep peeping from behind my book. At one point she catches me, and we stare at each other. She comments "are you enjoying your reading?" "I'm trying," I reply, "but somehow I seem to be stuck on the same paragraph!" She chuckles and moves tables. We chat for a while. At some point she places her hand on my thigh and asks if I would like to come home with her.

As soon as we walk in, we start kissing, when I hear a slight cough. It is her husband...

The idea of being picked-up and willingly seduced into a threesome is certainly at the top of my list. After a recent experience, my imagination is full of different scenarios of such encounters.

While shopping at our local mall, I run into a sexy honey blonde woman my husband used to work with but have not seen in a couple of years. I ask about her husband and find out they recently were divorced after irreconcilable differences. I always knew there was a bit of an attraction between my husband and her and likewise I was attracted to her as well but nothing ever became of it. I cannot help notice her eyes continuously moving to my cleavage and mine toward hers as well.

As we walk together, she is increasing close to me, slipping her arm around my waist and mine around hers. Finally, I ask if she would like to come back to my home for a drink. She readily agrees. Within two hours our clothes are stripped, on the floor and we are in the center of my bed, lips locked to each other pussies in a 69 with me on top. Only the beginning of yet another girl-girl relationship for me. My husband may join later but for now..the bitch is mine:kiss:

Erotic & Seductive BusinessWoman professionally dressed but just cant take 1 more business meeting..........

I've always loved hairy women but some of my fantasies include some shaving too. One would be an attractive woman in her 20s/30s, dark haired who doesn't remove any of her body hair during the autumn/winter. As the days are getting warmer her boyfriend removes her leggings + muses on how hairy her legs are now, running his fingers through the hair + with an enthusiastic grin tells her it's that time again. Shave time!

I'd love to be that fly on the wall as we see her in the bath with her full bush flowing in the water + her leg hair matted down. Watch him lovingly soaping her hairy legs before slowly + sensually shaving them. After shaving her, she gives him a grateful blow job before wanking him off over her now smooth hairless legs.

After cleaning up he licks + kisses her legs before pumping in her hairy pussy + nuzzling her hairy pits (not shaved) while her smooth legs are over his shoulder.

Guess an unusual one but always a favourite of mine! Other hairy women fantasies out there?

While shopping at our local mall, I run into a sexy honey blonde woman my husband used to work with but have not seen in a couple of years. I ask about her husband and find out they recently were divorced after irreconcilable differences. I always knew there was a bit of an attraction between my husband and her and likewise I was attracted to her as well but nothing ever became of it. I cannot help notice her eyes continuously moving to my cleavage and mine toward hers as well.

As we walk together, she is increasing close to me, slipping her arm around my waist and mine around hers. Finally, I ask if she would like to come back to my home for a drink. She readily agrees. Within two hours our clothes are stripped, on the floor and we are in the center of my bed, lips locked to each other pussies in a 69 with me on top. Only the beginning of yet another girl-girl relationship for me. My husband may join later but for now..the bitch is mine:kiss:

Mmm, delicious fantasy!

To have a sexy married couple invite me into their bedroom, get some nice foreplay going. The wife lubes my shaved bottom and then her husband's penis. She holds my legs up and open while guiding his very erect and lubed penis into my virgin bottom. She continues to hold my legs up and open while he penetrates me eventually cumming inside my butt spurt after spurt of cum. Afterwards they help me turnover on to my hands and knees and milk my penis as I'm cum farting his baby batter out of me.

A fantasy I have been thinking about a lot lately is my little slut and I walking into a hotel and through the lobby with her dressed extremely slutty and a leash attached to her collar as I lead her to our room. When we enter the room, much to her surprise, there is a couple waiting and without a word spoken I hand the male half of the couple her leash, giving her to them for the night as I find a seat to watch them use her however they wish.

Last edited:
Thong high heels...hot painted toes, caressing her beautiful feet, then drop a big load of cum to her pleasure

Pretty tame really compared to others on this site - just to be pegged. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find someone who is into this - in my neck of the UK anyway! :(

Mom Dad Daughter hotel romp

On a road trip vacation with my wife and adult daughter. A few weeks prior the girls began a sexual relationship which my wife confided to me shortly after, also revealing that our daughter was interested in including daddy. My wife later tells her that daddy is very interested. Our annual road trip was already planned. Our daughter suggested we wait until our trip but unlike getting separate rooms like we have in the past, we stay in a suite together and she would plan a special evening for the three of us.

There something about to travel aspect to this fantasy that makes it hotter for me. It includes scornful knowing stares from other hotel guests and staff, which I find very exciting.

On a road trip vacation with my wife and adult daughter. A few weeks prior the girls began a sexual relationship which my wife confided to me shortly after, also revealing that our daughter was interested in including daddy. My wife later tells her that daddy is very interested. Our annual road trip was already planned. Our daughter suggested we wait until our trip but unlike getting separate rooms like we have in the past, we stay in a suite together and she would plan a special evening for the three of us.

There something about to travel aspect to this fantasy that makes it hotter for me. It includes scornful knowing stares from other hotel guests and staff, which I find very exciting.

Thier day at the beach

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/9059372/169571678

camping out

my fantasy today is meeting up with a group of guys at a naked camp site and going into the restroom and have them fuck me in turn while others come in to watch.

my fantasy today is meeting up with a group of guys at a naked camp site and going into the restroom and have them fuck me in turn while others come in to watch.

I have a long standing camping fantasy myself. One that I think is feasible to come true. Hopefully as early as this summer.

My wife and I are camping by ourselves. That's usual as we're empty nesters now. While we're stepping up out tent and site a gentleman from a neighbouring site comes over and introduces himself. He helps us, we chat, have a beer, whatnot. He starts flirting with my wife, pouring on the charm. We invite him back for dinner with us later. A strong sexual attraction develops between him and Mrs. Screwher. Soon she tells me that she's going for a "midnight walk" with him. Years ago when we first started dating I went camping with her and her family. Going for a "midnight walk" was our code for going off in the bushes together and fucking. So they go off together, find a secluded spot and he fucks her.

That starts off a most memorable camping trip. There's various hot scenarios: she spends the next night in his tent/trailer. We go skinny dipping with him and I watch them screw on the beach. He fucks her in our tent, me laying right beside them.

(Sorry if I mentioned this in this thread already or in another.)

I want to partake in a bukkake party, waiting my turn in a nice long line, when I finally get to the front I find my wife covered and soaked in everyone’s cum.

Sneak sister out for a visit

To quietly convince my sister to come visit for week, and convincing her (again) that sex with her sexy brother would be AMAZING and caming it for the week and the world to see. This WILL happen lol ❤️

My beautiful sister

Making long slow love to my sister, looking up in the open door is my beautiful niece watching and smiling, while we continue our slow lovemaking without a care in the world.

Back