What do you think is the most intense imaginary/fantasy sexual relationship/Combination.

In my opinion below is the order of imaginary/fantasy sexual relationships/combinations by intensity. 1 is the highest. What is your list of intensity?

1 With your daughter/son (basically your kids)
2 With your mom/dad (your parents)
3 With your sister/brother (your siblings
4 With your spouse - Husband/Wife
5 With your spouse’s sister/brother
6 With your spouse’s mom/dad
7 With your spouse’s Best friend
8 With your step-siblings
9 With your step Parent
10 With your girl/boy Friend.

Last edited:
1 with my husband
2 with my "friends"
3 with my imaginary son/daughter in a college dorm party with everyone watching but no one realizing I'm their mom
4 threesome with husband and my mom

"3" and "4" haven't happened yet. I can't imagine how I'd rank them if I get to experience all of them in real

4 With your spouse - Wife
3 With your sister (your siblings)

Most are unpalatable, some are impossible.

But these, these I could enjoy!

In my opinion below is the order of imaginary/fantasy sexual relationships/combinations by intensity. 1 is the highest. What is your list of intensity?

9 With your step Parent
I know me personally I want to do mom and son

1 with daughter
2 with sister
3 with mother
4 with niece

if combinations are allowed then
1 daughter and wife
2 sister and mother
3 sister and niece

9 With your step Parent
Most of those are pretty grim thoughts to be honest.
4 - well yeah, especially when she's at her horniest.
5 - her sister's a little cutie as well but that would get messy
6 - her mum's a bit old now but was attractive when I first met Mrs AW
7 - nah, but we did have a threesome with another friend of hers
10 - N/A

The rest are just ugh/plain wrong.

The only one I would entertain is 4. my wife. But we’re a hotwife couple. So I’d like to see that expand with intense situations with other men. A nice fantasy scenario Ivebeen enjoying lately is we’re at a house party. One of my wife’s friends are throwing it at her place. My wife gets into chatting with a guy. I give her space but try to keep an eye on things. My wife disappears, then I discreetly watch the guy head upstairs and go into a bedroom. I peek into the room and sure enough, he’s fucking her! A little while later, he comes out the bedroom. Says something to another man. Then he heads up to the bedroom. Soon it’s getting around the house there’s a woman in the bedroom taking on all comers. Through out the night, five other men fuck her!

1 with my husband
2 with my "friends"
3 with my imaginary son/daughter in a college dorm party with everyone watching but no one realizing I'm their mom
4 threesome with husband and my mom

"3" and "4" haven't happened yet. I can't imagine how I'd rank them if I get to experience all of them in real
I share the number three idea. Imagining fucking my sexy mother with people watching. Far as they know, I’m having an affair with some older woman. The thrill of doing something so kinky with an audience, who’s totally unaware of just how taboo an act they’re witness to.
(No real world interest in my actual mother. Always imagine pictures of other MILF women to be a stand-in.)

Your number four is also like a fantasy I have. Ever since I saw the movie End of Days. Guy fucking a mother and daughter together in a threesome. Mother and daughter kissing as the guy fucks one and fingers the other.
It also inspired a fantasy I have I might work into a story to write. A young man meets a wild, married MILF in a club looking for a one-night-stand fling and have intense, wet sex at a hotel. Several months later falls in love with a woman around about his age, dating for months, then goes to meet her parents. Surprised when her mother is the woman from the club.

Last edited:

9 With your step Parent
I would reorder them this way: 10 equal with 4, 7, 5, 8 equal with 3, 1 and would pass on 2, 6 and 9

My #1 is with my sister Michelle I want to have a sexual relationship with her so bad.

My list is like like this

1 With your mom/dad (your parents)

2 With your daughter/son (basically your kids)

3 With your sister/brother (your siblings)

4 With your step Parent

5 With your step-siblings

6 With your spouse’s sister/brother

8 With your spouse’s mom/dad

9 With your girl/boy Friend.

10 With your spouse - Husband/Wife

Honorable mention of step-children would be my number 5.

Back