Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

Current fantasy,

To watch Kit spank another woman as I watch from the corner of the room. Watch her strip down another submissive beauty, then use her hand, crop, flogger, and finally the paddle another submissive's ass. As she just looks at Me and smiles her slow sexy teasing smile at Me. With each new smack her dark eyes get darker with want for Me as she please Me with this slow sexy fantasy.

Ted

Current fantasy,

To watch Kit spank another woman as I watch from the corner of the room. Watch her strip down another submissive beauty, then use her hand, crop, flogger, and finally the paddle another submissive's ass. As she just looks at Me and smiles her slow sexy teasing smile at Me. With each new smack her dark eyes get darker with want for Me as she please Me with this slow sexy fantasy.

Ted

Daaayummm

I saw a post on reddit about a guy hooking up on M4MM. That led to this fantasy:

I'm in a sports bar and a guy sits next to me. We start talking and he says he's waiting for a bud. The friend comes and sits on the other side of me. We chat, everything is chill. The game ends and they say that they are going to get something to eat. Do I want to join them? I do and we have a good dinner. They say that they want to go dancing. Do I want to come along? I do.

We go to a club and it takes me a while to realized that it is a gay club. They ask me if I'm okay with it. I am. I dance with each of them and then at some point, both of them dance with me and I end up in a sandwich between them. They tell me that they are a committed couple and like to hook up with a third every once in a while. When they do, they both like to top. Do I want to join them at home? I do.

We go to their place and after getting a drink, they tell me to strip. I do and I'm naked. They are on the couch and call me over. They tell me to take out their cocks and get them hard. I do, first one and then the other. They both have cocks bigger than mine. I take turns sucking one and then the other. One guy takes charge and has me suck him off. Then the other wants me to suck him off. He is bigger, a full 7 1/2 inches and thicker. I suck him off.

The first guy is naked and has a wide belt that he puts around my waist. He positions me on all fours on the sofa.. He has total control over me by using the belt. He loosens ass with a lubed finger and soon he is starting to fuck me. He cums in my ass and the other guy, the one with the big dick wants me to get him hard. I kneel in front of him and suck him hard. He bends me over the back of the sofa and fucks me standing up. He moves me to the floor and has me suck off the other man while fucking me. He get close to cumming and uses a lubed hand to get me off before cumming in my ass.

We clean up and they tell me that they want me for an entire next weekend. I tell them I'll clear my schedule.

I just read something about being an art model, and this fantasy occurred.

I see an advert on a bulletin board asking for art models. They are looking for people who are different, not buff body builders. That's me. Middle aged, not buff.

I meet with the teacher and she puts me through some poses fully clothed and asks me how I would feel if I were naked. I say that I'm okay with it. She sets me up for a session.

During the session, the students get ready and then I'm brought in wearing a robe. I drop the robe and take my first pose. During the session, I see one other middle aged man watching me intently. After the class, I get dressed and then mingle with the students looking at their sketches.

I like the work by the middle aged man best. He asks me if I want one. I say sure. He says that he will draw me at a private sitting. We go to his place and he has an easel set up. He shows me to a bedroom and leaves a robe for me.

He has converted a bedroom to a studio and leads me into it. I take off the robe and he tells me that he wants me on my knees. He poses me with my hands up and my mouth open. He sketches quickly. Then tells me that he wants me on all fours. He uses his hands to pose me just the way he wants me, knees spread, butt up. He sketches, then comes over and pushes my head and shoulders down. The sexuality of the pose is not lost on me and I am a little turned on. He draws me from behind, my ass pointed right at him.

Next he pulls me up and has me brace myself against the wall, my feet spread wide, head down. I get the idea that he wants to fuck me. I want him to fuck me. He puts me on my back on the floor with my feet on the floor, arching my pelvis up.

He tells me that he wants something from me and that I can say no. I ask him what he wants. He says he wants to use my body. I tell him he can.

He drops his jeans and strike the first pose, me in front of him worshipping his cock. He cums in my mouth and then shows me the drawings. He had already sketched himself in with me, in each of the poses.

He takes me on all fours, then pushes my head and shoulders down so I am offering my ass to him. He is on top of me fucking down. He pulls out and takes me to the wall and I assume the position. He fucks me standing up, fucks me deep, making me keep my ass up and open to him, my head down. He takes me to the floor and I raise my pelvis for him to fuck me. My ass tightens on his cock and his cock is at the right angle to really hit my prostate. He strokes my cock and fucks me. I cum and he cums in my ass.

I was just traveling and got to my hotel late because of airline delays. I walked by the pool and there was a hot tub there also. I wanted to go into it but I didn't have a swim suit with me. My fantasy:

I'm on a flight that gets in late. There's one other guy on the airport shuttle and we were sitting across the aisle from each other. We had chatted a little during the delay and the flight.

At the hotel, he gets to the counter first and gets his room key. When it is my turn, I find out that there was a maintenance problem and my room is not available. The guy asks if I want to share his room. It has two queen beds. Do I want to sleep in a queen bed?

There is something about the way he asks that that I know that something is up. We get to the room and he says that he is going into the hot tub, that he needs to relax before he can sleep. He strips down and pulls on some dark bikini underwear. He asks if I want to go too. I tell him I don't have a suit. He passes me some and says no one will know.

We go to the hot tub and we have to shower before we get in. I'm naked with this guy in the shower. He asks if I want my back washed. I do. He washes my back and my cock gets hard. I don't him to know. It goes down and I turn to wash his back and see his cock. His cock is bigger than mine and hard. I wash his back and he turns, gets some soap and washes between my buns. He says that's the part that needs to be clean. I do the same to him. We are both laughing when we rinse off and pull our underwear on.

In the hot tub, we are sitting near each other and he reaches over and cups my cock. He fondles it and asks, "May I?" I ask, "May you what? Stop, or keep going?" He says, "If you have to ask, I must not be doing it right. I need more time." We both crack up and I slide over next to him. I play with his cock and he has his arm around my shoulders. I say the tub has relaxed me about as much as it ever could. He laughs and says that we should go back to the room for more relaxation.

We get out of the tub and he takes his underwear off while wearing his robe. I do the same. We are both naked under our robes and headed back to our room.

In the room, he pulls me close, kisses me and slides the robe from my shoulders. I drop to my knees and open his robe, his hard cock springs free and I take it in my mouth. I blow him, he cums in my mouth.

I ask him if he needs more relaxation. He asks if I do. I tell him yes. We laugh and after a bit of cuddling on the bed, I go down on him again, getting him hard. He has me on all fours over him and he tongues my ass. I squirm and tell him that I want him bad. He says that he is going to get me good.

He lubes my ass and I roll a condom on his cock. I straddle him and ease him into my ass. After I adjust to him, I start to ride him, my cock full, not hard, slapping his belly. After a while, he shifts and with a slightly different angle, hits my prostate and I get hard.

He has me get off, has me on all fours at the edge of the bed, holding my hips in his hands and sinks his cock deep into my ass. All I want to do is cum, but he won't let me, playing with my prostate, hitting it, missing it, hitting it again. We are both panting and sweat covered when he pulls out and tells me to lay on the bed on my back. He puts a pillow under my ass and takes me missionary, my legs around his back.

He fucks with hard energy, pumping into me. My cock is trapped between us and there is enough friction to push me over the edge. I cum and he cums in my ass.

In the morning, we have another round of relaxation before we both leave with smiles on our faces.

Last edited:
This Asian nurse at my doctors office keeps texting me to join her for coffee or tea.I would love to meet her and wind up in her car. She would lower my zipper and take my cock out. Putting it in her mouth, I feel her tongue slide up and down the shaft. I reach around and fondle her small breast.I cum in her mouth and she swallows my load.:devil:

Currently to meet a stranger somewhere unexpected such as a coffee house, a local park or even a museum. A few laughs, and a bit of flirting, we end up going back to her place or mine for some spontaneous anonymous sex...

Back