Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

Several years ago I was involved with the woman of my dreams. She was small, about 5' and around 90 pounds. She was a gym rat but just toned not bulging muscles. She loved sex and most mornings she woke me up by sucking my dick. Her favorite position was doggy and once during sex I put my finger in her mouth and she started sucking it. I found this to be erotic. I began to fantasize about her sucking another man while I was busy with her pussy. I started stroking my finger in and out of her mouth which she seemed to like. Finally I worked up the courage to lean down, whisper in her ear and ask if she wanted another man's dick in her mouth while I fucked her. She went into an immediate and explosive organism. After that day the fantasy was part of our sex. We often talked about bringing in another man to fulfill our fantasy but we live in a small town and never found a likely candidate but it sure got us charged up discussing it.

That is very erotic, thanks for sharing.
It made me think how sometimes when I am busy pounding my wifes pussy, I really enjoy sucking on her fingers, I'm not thinking about sucking cock, I just find it very erotic and enjoyable.

I have been fantasizing lately about this scenario where my wife's sister, after an evening of partying and drinking with us at our house, tells us how she would love for us to invite her to be part of our sex lives. She will be happy with whatever we are prepared to give her, whatever role or degree of involvement we dictate, she will accept. My wife jumps at the opportunity, and tells her that in order to become a part of it, she will have to undergo an initiation, which would involve her being our slave for one full weekend, during which time she will have to be either completely naked, or dressed strictly according to our instructions, and she will have to submit unreservedly to our every whim and desire, no matter how lewd or humiliating, which it will surely be. After brief consideration, she nods her head in agreement, my wife is already smirking wickedly, involuntarily licking her lips in anticipation.

I don't know where this fantasy came from but it has popped into my head several times in recent weeks:

I'm traveling the Interstates and stop at a rest stop to eat a snack and drink a soda. While eating at a picnic table, a trucker driver chats me up. Eventually, I go with him to his truck. In the sleeper-cab, I have sex with him. He uses his radio to arrange another trucker for me. By the time I leave the rest stop, I've fucked six men.

I don't know where this fantasy came from but it has popped into my head several times in recent weeks:

I'm traveling the Interstates and stop at a rest stop to eat a snack and drink a soda. While eating at a picnic table, a trucker driver chats me up. Eventually, I go with him to his truck. In the sleeper-cab, I have sex with him. He uses his radio to arrange another trucker for me. By the time I leave the rest stop, I've fucked six men.

So... what's the chances of this one being acted out? :eek:

I have been fantasizing lately about this scenario where my wife's sister, after an evening of partying and drinking with us at our house, tells us how she would love for us to invite her to be part of our sex lives. She will be happy with whatever we are prepared to give her, whatever role or degree of involvement we dictate, she will accept. My wife jumps at the opportunity, and tells her that in order to become a part of it, she will have to undergo an initiation, which would involve her being our slave for one full weekend, during which time she will have to be either completely naked, or dressed strictly according to our instructions, and she will have to submit unreservedly to our every whim and desire, no matter how lewd or humiliating, which it will surely be. After brief consideration, she nods her head in agreement, my wife is already smirking wickedly, involuntarily licking her lips in anticipation.

Please continue

A work colleague invites me out on his sailboat. We are a long way from shore and there are no other boats around. He says that he will change into a swim suit. I don't have one and ask if I can borrow one. He says sure. He goes below and comes back wearing a speedo, and has another for me.

I change and my cock is very visible through the thin fabric. He offers to put sun screen on my back. He compliments me on my body. I notice that he has a nice sized cock.

He says that when he goes out alone, that he doesn't wear a suit. He pulls down his suit and there are no tan lines. I say that I like to lay out on my balcony in the nude also. He peels his suit off and so do I. He has a nice cock. And he sees that I'm checking him out.

He sits down on the cockpit cushion in a clear sign of offering. I kneel in front of him and suck him off until he cums in my mouth.

He takes me in his mouth and gets me hard, plays with my ass and tells me to get him hard again. I do, and then he fucks me in the cockpit, bent over the cushions.

Made me hard

i always thought it would awesome to join a group of cum 'connoisseurs', sit around and drink cum from a glass like a wine tasting group...

My fantasy at the moment is not overly exciting but really turns me on. In it I am freshly showered but still naked. I lay down on my bed and start playing with myself. I don't bother closing the bedroom door because I am home alone....or so I thought. As I am busy using my own juices to play with my clit, I don't notice that there is someone standing in the doorway. It's my husbands best friend. He's watching me play with myself. He starts stroking himself but that's not enough. He walks in and kneels on the bottom of the bed, right between my legs. He doesn't say anything just moves my hand and starts licking. He continues licking and sucking my pussy and clit until I orgasm. Before I can finish he slams his hard cock into me and fucks me nice and hard

Taken by your Sir knowing that is exactly what you desire.

So... what's the chances of this one being acted out? :eek:

Traveling alone, going into a trucker's cab, fucking six men? Not likely. Too dangerous.

One trucker? And my husband pimping me? I'll mention it to hubby when we travel next month. :devil:

I'm in a sports bar watching a football game and a really big guy steps in front of me. I'm 6'4" and I can't see around him. He's at least 6'8" and built. I say, "Thanks a lot, buddy." and he turns around. I think that I'm about to get into a fight. He apologizes and says that there aren't a lot of seats. I point out a spare stool and make room for him. He pulls it over and I flag a waitress. He orders a beer and then buys one for me. I thank him.

We start talking about the game and seem to get along. We have similar jobs and have a lot in common. There is a later game I wanted to watch. The bar is really full and we have a hard time seeing the game. He invites me over to his place to watch the game I wanted to see. He gives me the address and tells me to bring some beer, he'll get the pizza.

At his place, we settle into the TV room and talk. I'm checking him out and wondering why he isn't married. I don't see pictures around. I ask about family. He says that he was married but he divorced without children. I say the same thing is true for me. We are hitting the beers and getting a little buzzed.

The game is done and he offers to show me around the house. He has a hot tub and offers to let me chill for a while and let the beer buzz go away before driving home. He says that the best thing for that is the hot tub with a lot of water to drink to flush my system. I say that I don't have a suit, he says that he always goes nude, it that is okay with me. It is dark outside, no one will see me, so I say okay.

He has a shower and bathroom next to the hot tub and we both shower. As he is walking from the shower to the hot tub, I get a chance to see his cock. It is nice and fat. Bigger than mine. As I slip into the hot tub, I wonder if he is going to make a pass at me. I've never had sex with a man, but I'm open to it. He tells me to get us some water bottles from the fridge next to the tub. I get out and get the water and as I'm coming back, I can see him looking at my cock.

I bring him a bottle and sit closer to him. Our thighs soon touch. His hand finds my cock. I find his. He's kissing me, pulling me over onto his lap, facing him, spreading my legs over his. I feel open and vulnerable. He has me and can do what he wants with me. I slide between his legs and he sits on the hot tub edge. I'm sucking him. He soon cums in my mouth. I'm proud of my cock sucking skills.

He gets up and pulls me out of the tub, wraps a towel around my shoulders. He's standing in back of me and his arms around me and cupping my cock in his hands. My ass is against his hardening cock. He says that I don't have to go home. My ass is against his cock. I say okay and he takes me in and fucks me.

I am a fireman and this is a fantansy of mine ladies

It was early afternoon you got off work early and came home stated dinner and took a shower. While you were in there the oven caught on fire. I responded to a call at your house for a smoke detector going off. I knocked on your door you answered it wearing a white tank top and those damn sexy Yoga pants. I asked was there a fire and you said no but the detector was going off. I said that sound you hear is a battery going dead and I'll replace it for you I have some extra batteries. I just needed a ladder or a chair to stand on. you had no ladder but a chair. I stated to you that I'm going to have to take off my bunker pants due to the fact that I do not want to get your chair all dirty with my boots. You said ok but you did not know that I don't wear my work shorts on calls under my firefighting pants. I proceed to take them off so I would not ruin your chair and wow as I did I noticed your smile as well since I have been there I could not help myself but to look at you in that tank top and see your breasts and nipples poking though making me get turned on. I'm a professional but could not help it I find you way sexy and was thinking of us against the wall me puling that top down exposing your beautiful breasts as I touch them and suck on your already hard nipples then I feel your hand slide into my boxers and stroke my hard cock. msg me and ill tell you more and info and pics also have Skype gruntusa00

Spanked

I am at the birthday Party of my neighbour. we live door to door since 18 years. she is 55 like me and because of a car crash a widow since 6 years. at two o clock in the morning most guests have gone and there are only her best female friend and I. we had a lot of vine and are still drinking a delicous pinot grigio from italy. we are tipsy and somehow are talking turns to sex and what has been our biggest turn on. in my drunken state I told my neighbour and her friend that more than 20 years ago I have been at a swinger club. it had a bdsm room and there I watched a scene that I still remember as clear as it happend. a strange couple was there, both about 45. she dressed in a what seemed very expensive leather outfit like a domina, the man only wearing a dog collar with a leash on it. The man was totally aroused, because he had a hard on, visible to everyone. The leather lady, his wife I was told by a visitor, lead him by the leash to a special table where he had to bend over and she tied his arms and legs to the table. at least she put a cushion under his stomach so that his ass was fine rounded in the air. and than she spanked him with different tools,first with a beloved from her clothing then with a paddle from the house and at least with a riding crop. she spanked him very rough, so that his ass and thighs were red and blue with welts over welts everywhere. at the end the man was crying loud and begging her to stop, but she called him a pathetic whimp and he better should take his punishment as a man and she gave him ten more strikes until she stopped. I went home immediately and wanked my cock four times, spurting like I never did before and wanked the next days always imagine this scene and wishing me being the man.I have never seen something like that in real, but I still wank to it from time to time, because it has been and still is my biggest turn on.
my neighbour got up moved out of the room and returned with a riding crop in one hand. strip she orderes in a very serious tone, your fantasy is comming true now.....

A woman with a wet, hungry pussy and ass, and a man with a long, thick and throbbing cock at the same time. Right now! !

I meet up with a guy and we check each other out. I said that I was looking for a top. He was looking for a bottom.'

We go to his place and he wants me to suck him off. I do.

Then we get naked and he starts playing with my cock and ass. Lubed fingers are in my ass but he is stroking me and I feel like I'm going to cum. He tells me to cum. I say that I wanted to cum while he was fucking me. He says you will. I cum on his cock which is hard again.

He turns me around and plunges his cock into my ass. My prostate is very sensitive after I cum and his cock hits it squarely. This is a different kind of pain, but not a bad one.

He is a beast, holding me just right and banging my prostate with his cock. He fucks with fury. I can't help it, I'm going to cum again. I cum and my ass milks his balls empty.

Pregnant Neighbor

Our neighbours have a daughter of a couple of weeks. I have seen the mother a few times, and her breasts have increased in size dramatically for obvious reasons.

I imagine us talking in the communal hallway when her breast leaks some milk, and she catches me looking at the spot

I apologies for looking and she makes a clumsy apology even though she hasn't done anything

As we chat she sees my odd glances and asks what is the fascination..

"My wife and I well we couldn't have children, so I have never had the opportunity to taste."

Moment slater we are in her flat as she removes her top and unfastens her maternity bra, soon I am experiencing her milk...

Of course things progress from there

Weird I know

Adrian

Our neighbours have a daughter of a couple of weeks. I have seen the mother a few times, and her breasts have increased in size dramatically for obvious reasons.

I imagine us talking in the communal hallway when her breast leaks some milk, and she catches me looking at the spot

I apologies for looking and she makes a clumsy apology even though she hasn't done anything

As we chat she sees my odd glances and asks what is the fascination..

"My wife and I well we couldn't have children, so I have never had the opportunity to taste."

Moment slater we are in her flat as she removes her top and unfastens her maternity bra, soon I am experiencing her milk...

Of course things progress from there

Weird I know

Adrian

Weird or not, it's a great fantasy, although unlikely to ever happen.

After The Party

One of my most recent fantasies is to be dragged along to a party by some friends of mine and the next morning waking up next to some girl I've never met with no memory of how we got there or what happened last night. There's bottles of alcohol thrown around us and our clothes are a bit torn up and scattered all around us. Both of us have alcohol, sweat, and a mix of cum and pussy juice on our bodies and there's an empty pack of open condoms nearby but no condoms in sight. Neither of us can remember anything from last night or if we had sex or not. All we can think of after waking up however is how badly we want to fuck one another!

I currently have this fantasy where my wife gradually brings her sister into our sex life. It starts off with her asking me if I mind being sexual with her in front of her sister, at first relatively innocent things like deep kissing and fondling through clothes, and gradually progresses over time until her sister watches us doing oral and fucking, and she is naked too, masturbating while she watches us going at it.

Along these lines this actually happened to us... One night wife and I were having a nice slow screw and in the next room we could hear noise so very quietly got up and investigated found my sister in law with her legs spread wide and using a dildo on her self. Went back told my wife she went to look and came back and said lets give something to hear so we continued but got very loud. Lets say the next morning there were some looks going on.

Back