New York roll call

Originally from Franklin County... that's way up there on the Vermont Canadian border.

Married-separated perfectly good man moving to Syracuse

Mwm in a separation moving up there looking for...drinking buddy/fwb/FB have no idea what to expect! Heard there is a good waffle place and it's cold...

36, 6'2 in good enough shape that I'm ok with myself :)

Pms welcome!

Last edited:
Originally from Franklin County... that's way up there on the Vermont Canadian border.

One thing that has always gotten me is what is upstate NY… growing up on long island, anything north of NYC was upstate.. but when I was in Binghamton, the locals would be offended by that term (why I don't know) and considered themselves either down state or mid state since they were only 12 miles or so north of Pa.

I guess it is safe to say that Franklin is upstate then.. welcome..

Hey NYers come out come out wherever you are..spring hopefully will be here soon. at least we get the extra hour of daylight in the evening beginning this weekend.

So...

...looking forward to moving some of the indoor plants outside in the coming weeks. When fear of overnight frost goes bye-bye, that's always a happy sign for me to start any new planting for the coming spring and summer.

Next week is supposed to be mostly in the low 40's... even just kissing 49 and 50, that's practically bikini weather!

And indeed, springing forward time-wise seem to do wonders for almost everyone's attitude.

Now if I could just get my ass in gear to hit the gym and tackle some errands today!

T.

Hey NYers come out come out wherever you are..spring hopefully will be here soon. at least we get the extra hour of daylight in the evening beginning this weekend.

Yesterday was beautiful and I understand we will have more of the same today and tomorrow. Snow is melting; I am beginning to see things in my yard like the park bench and birdbath that have been covered for quite some time. Hopefully soon I'll find the set of keys I lost in January. :rolleyes:

Last regular season Islander Ranger game ever at the Nassau Coliseum is tonight.. Tons of history there. Both teams battling for first place.. Hockey has never been the biggest sport in the NY Metro area but tonight it is and if these two teams meet in the playoffs it is going to be wild.. there is no louder arena than the NVMC, going to be wild there tonight.

Glad to see everyone is feeling better and in general in a better mood! Yay spring.

Last regular season Islander Ranger game ever at the Nassau Coliseum is tonight.. Tons of history there. Both teams battling for first place.. Hockey has never been the biggest sport in the NY Metro area but tonight it is and if these two teams meet in the playoffs it is going to be wild.. there is no louder arena than the NVMC, going to be wild there tonight.

You're going to the game? Envious... Have fun!

Upstate NY

Hi! ! Haven't been on lit in a while, but we're starting to get back into it. Fun loving couple looking for some fun with another guy, PM if you want to chat!

Last edited:
Lower Hudson Valley...wishing you all a happy Easter or second Seder if you're celebrating. Enjoy your loved ones.

Hi! Albany area here! Haven't been on lit in a while, but we're starting to get back into it. Fun loving couple looking for some fun with another guy, PM if you want to chat!

Long Island here, but kinda wishing I was closer to Albany :/

Back