New to Lit - What would you do to these?

For those of you debating whether to post pictures on here: don't

All -

I got some weird messages that made me realize what a terrible idea this is. It was fun being sexy on here, but its not an invitation to insert yourselves into my real life.

Don't fuck with me. If you attempt share my pictures elsewhere I will know. So, kindly, fuck off unless you want a lawsuit.

I am sorry to those of you who I chatted and had a great time with (and respected by limits/boundaries). We could've had fun.

Finally, sorry to ruin the fantasy/banter, but I didn't actually wear that to work because I am a goddamn professional.

Cheers

All -

I got some weird messages that made me realize what a terrible idea this is. It was fun being sexy on here, but its not an invitation to insert yourselves into my real life.

Don't fuck with me. If you attempt share my pictures elsewhere I will know. So, kindly, fuck off unless you want a lawsuit.

I am sorry to those of you who I chatted and had a great time with (and respected by limits/boundaries). We could've had fun.

Finally, sorry to ruin the fantasy/banter, but I didn't actually wear that to work because I am a goddamn professional.

Cheers

I am sorry some people have to act that way. I've really enjoyed your pictures and responses. Of course you didn't go to work dressed like that. Some of us here know the difference between fantasy and reality. Too bad the ones that don't have to ruin a good thing for everybody else.
Be safe.

All -

Cheers

Always someone has to ruin things... Sorry that the Trolls got you =(

All -

Cheers

Sorry to hear this. The majority of posters who make public responses do realise this is a fantasy world and will push that along with appropriate banter, but there are those who never post public and will bombard ladies with obscene pm requests and think that you are here to be their personal sex slave.
The thing to do with those is not to respond, but to block and report them to Laurel.
These morons have always been here, but Iā€™m sorry to say are on the increase and spoil the fun for everyone else.

All -

Cheers

So sorry that you suffered, there are some real fucking idiots in this world.

As Todger said, most of us know that this is a fantasy world where you can play "what if" and "wouldn't it be wonderful if I" games. We appreciate each other's posts and photos.

Thank you for daring and don't let the trolls get you down. :rose:

I did post something similar to the other guys here, but it disapeared into the ether with all my posts from yesterday. Hope you are well and safe.

Hello all, I addressed my safety concerns and made a new account. I will not be posting pics on the discussion board for now, but will send pics upon request :)

I hope it's all straightened out! And, I would love to be added to your list, please!

Hello all, I addressed my safety concerns and made a new account. I will not be posting pics on the discussion board for now, but will send pics upon request :)
I missed all the original fun, I'd love to be added to your list. I'd love to see what you're willing to show šŸ˜ˆ

Back