New to Lit - What would you do to these?

B

bbgotback

Hello everyone,

i am new to the Lit community and after posting my first photos I realized how much it turned me on. Please comment with what you would do to these :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

i am new to the Lit community and after posting my first photos I realized how much it turned me on. Please comment with what you would do to these :)

Love to see them swaying back and forth with our body movements 😘😘💋😈

Hello everyone,

It’s more of a case of what wouldn’t I do. Starting off with teasing your nipples to make them pop out a bit.

Hello everyone,

For me, I'd say you on top, reverse cowgirl.... but only if Theresa mirror to admire them bouncing as you work yourself closer to orgasm. Then when your breathing and urgency increases, squeeze them firmly.

But that's my thought....

Tell us how you like them handled...??_

It’s more of a case of what wouldn’t I do. Starting off with teasing your nipples to make them pop out a bit.

I am pinching my nipples right now to help them stand out a bit more 🥰

For me, I'd say you on top, reverse cowgirl.... but only if Theresa mirror to admire them bouncing as you work yourself closer to orgasm. Then when your breathing and urgency increases, squeeze them firmly.

But that's my thought....

Tell us how you like them handled...??_

I definitely think mirrors on all sides. i love rough handling of my nipples, almost-painful feels best

Hello everyone,

I would lay you back on the bed, straddle your chest, push your big breasts together and slide my hard cock between them.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Lit. I could think of many things I’d like to do with those big beautiful breasts. :devil::D

Thank you for all of the feedback everyone :) I hope this gives you even more inspiration

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see more of your whole body. I would love e to shoot all over those lovely things

Hello everyone,

It might take me a couple rounds to cover them both in cum but I'd make the effort :)

Back