New Member Introductions

Well hello,

A little about me hmmm well I'm 26 happily married, love reading the stories that then make me savage my wife.

Love to have fun and of course love sex the idea of sex and everything involved with it.

Any questions just ask.

better late than never

I posted a story on here about a year ago, but I have been writing erotica...well, forever. I have been reading it since I was seven or eight. Reading and writing this is better than six months therapy for me personally.

I pretend to be a very gregarious person for those around me (family, so called friends, etc.) but I am really a very retiring, shy person. I hate it when people try to make me do things in public (other than "playing").

I served in the military and loved it!!!! just didn't love some of the people I worked with.

don't know what else to say????

Hi, my name is Janarah 19 turning 20 this April from Philippines.

I discovered the main literotica since the pinoy literotica are swarmed with a-holes and hypocrites so here I am having found the REAL DEAL which is the literotica forums.

And I'm a foreplay die hard.

Hi, my name is Janarah 19 turning 20 this April from Philippines.

I discovered the main literotica since the pinoy literotica are swarmed with a-holes and hypocrites so here I am having found the REAL DEAL which is the literotica forums.

And I'm a foreplay die hard.

Q: Why do so many women fake orgasms?

A: Because so many men fake foreplay :cattail:

Hmm.....completely forgot this. Been showing up a enough and the first trillion attack doesn't seem to be the whole.community. XD

21, female, and ello happy to be here. Love rping and hope i grow the.nerve to being writing in the erotica genre here soon. Been writing since I can remember, but this would be the first place I may consider to start erotica. I hope you guys consider me ;) and thanks for letting me here

My names Tim, I'm 27 and I'm from Australia. I love fitness, sport, the beach, travel, and exploring sexuality which I think is a part of life that should be embraced.

I'm here to share ideas, read many more fantastic stories, ask questions and learn, express myself in a non judgmental environment and who knows maybe even make some friends or chat buddies.

Lately I've been exploring my sexuality quite a bit and begun to find out what turns me on. A few of my friends/partners have been quite judgmental when I'm open about things that I enjoy or like trying, which is a shame. Their loss! I've been lurking the forums for a bit and occasionally posting, but I havent really introduced myself properly. I really like how people are free to express themselves here without judgement or criticism.

While I've tried quite a few things with my recent partners, my bucket list includes trying threesomes, and maybe even going to a sex party. I'm also curious about bdsm although I'm not 100% sure its someting I'd like to explore. I also have quite a few little kinks and fetishes I'd love to get out of my system! On a deeper level, I really want to push my limits and detach from the traditional views of sex and relationships that I was brought up with.

Oh, and I'm also pretty technologically illiterate...and I'd really LOVE it if someone could tell me how to get my profile pic as an avatar!

My names Tim, I'm 27 and I'm from Australia. I love fitness, sport, the beach, travel, and exploring sexuality which I think is a part of life that should be embraced.

I'm here to share ideas, read many more fantastic stories, ask questions and learn, express myself in a non judgmental environment and who knows maybe even make some friends or chat buddies.

Lately I've been exploring my sexuality quite a bit and begun to find out what turns me on. A few of my friends/partners have been quite judgmental when I'm open about things that I enjoy or like trying, which is a shame. Their loss! I've been lurking the forums for a bit and occasionally posting, but I havent really introduced myself properly. I really like how people are free to express themselves here without judgement or criticism.

While I've tried quite a few things with my recent partners, my bucket list includes trying threesomes, and maybe even going to a sex party. I'm also curious about bdsm although I'm not 100% sure its someting I'd like to explore. I also have quite a few little kinks and fetishes I'd love to get out of my system! On a deeper level, I really want to push my limits and detach from the traditional views of sex and relationships that I was brought up with.

Oh, and I'm also pretty technologically illiterate...and I'd really LOVE it if someone could tell me how to get my profile pic as an avatar!

Welcome to Lit, you need 100 posts for an avatar.

Nice to find an introduce yourself thread. I'm Jack, I'm in my late thirties; married, with children, and male. I Live in the wilds of Yorkshire in the northern end of England.

As for my interests, I'm open minded and fascinated by all things sexual. I love women, but will admit, after a couple of beers, to a curiosity about men too. I've always considered that I'll try anything twice, with a few obvious caveats, and would love to correspond with some of you kind folks on here.

I do write, and from what I've heard from readers, fairly competently, although you may have to judge that for yourselves. Erotica is a medium to explore fantasies and as such, can be subjective.

Please feel free to PM

Hello! I'm a 19 year old female and I just recently became aware of my sexuality. Although I've read romance novels for years, hoping for that steamy sex scene, I didn't reslise that I could pleasure myself or enjoy another's touch. I'm new to this type of board but I have tried elsewhere with not so successful outcomes. I like to role play but again, I'm new and would appreciate some tips or help. Also I'm curious if I should post pics and if yes what of? I've always been told of the dangers but I would like to show others my body and prove my age and gender. Any info on this would be great!

Hello! I'm a 19 year old female and I just recently became aware of my sexuality. Although I've read romance novels for years, hoping for that steamy sex scene, I didn't reslise that I could pleasure myself or enjoy another's touch. I'm new to this type of board but I have tried elsewhere with not so successful outcomes. I like to role play but again, I'm new and would appreciate some tips or help. Also I'm curious if I should post pics and if yes what of? I've always been told of the dangers but I would like to show others my body and prove my age and gender. Any info on this would be great!

I would be careful for a bit....even posting a photo won't prove age and gender...since the photos could be of anyone, not just yourself

Hello all. I am 38, male and in a relationship with a wonderful woman who makes me very happy when we are together. There is only one problem, namely that I am not really accustomed to being happy, so I am working on learning how to do that. Well maybe more than one problem. I am also trying to learn how to keep that sense of happiness and fulfillment throughout my day when we are apart, which is especially hard on the days I wake up with a throbbing erection and can't stop thinking about sex all day. ;)

I thought joining this site may provide a little free therapy so to speak since one of the things keeping me from committing further to my girlfriend relates to my lack of experience in the sexual playground, and the aforementioned erection issue...hahah. I have also found that having an outlet with which to explore my inner thoughts through writing to be very cathartic. I may or may not elaborate on this topic later depending on how comfortable I feel once I have been a member a bit longer and of course on the types of reactions I get to my initial post. So for now I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all you lit.ters out there. HELLO!!

I am curious about one thing. I saw that pictures of cocks are prohibited, and yet I have seen lots of them as people's avatars. I have a nice picture of mine I would love to share, but it got rejected. Could someone please explain this seemingly contradiction of policy to me? ~ thanks

Hi everyone, my name is lothwen, I am a 28 year old female (soon to be 29) and I have been enjoying the stories on this site for quite some time. I have written erotica before, but only to my (now ex) boyfriend, so I'm not sure I'll ever submit anything. It took me enough just to work up the nerve to sign up to be on the boards. :)

Hi everyone, my name is lothwen, I am a 28 year old female (soon to be 29) and I have been enjoying the stories on this site for quite some time. I have written erotica before, but only to my (now ex) boyfriend, so I'm not sure I'll ever submit anything. It took me enough just to work up the nerve to sign up to be on the boards. :)

WELCOME Lothwen! Well done signing up .... it's a very intriguing place. Have fun. ;)

Feel free to check with members if there's anything you'd like to post. some of us offer editing and support to people who are thinking of posting ... even if we don't so so ourselves (for whatever reason). :)
:rose:

Hello all!! I am 31 I live in Georgia....i have a 12 year old son who is my world!.....I've been with my husband for almost 14 years and i feel like we are coming to the end of our time together....I've been reading stories here for about a year....and I don't favor one genre to another....i pretty much read it all if it has a romance kind of theme...bravo to the writers on Lit you guys are AWESOME! I love to read but I suck at writing...I'm impressed by the writers I've found here!!

:) Nice to meet everybody! even if I don't have the time to read about all 147 pages of you! :)

Seeing as I jumped into a thread the other night and never stopped to introduce myself...

My name is Meg. I'm married, mom to one very active boy, and in my late 30s. I live in New England (hence the screenname). I'm a long time reader of the stories and somewhat new lurker to the message boards.

WELCOME Lothwen! Well done signing up .... it's a very intriguing place. Have fun. ;)

Feel free to check with members if there's anything you'd like to post. some of us offer editing and support to people who are thinking of posting ... even if we don't so so ourselves (for whatever reason). :)
:rose:

Thank you for your kind offer

Long time fan and fresh member. Just completed my first attempt at erotic fiction. It features some of my main turn ons.
Chubby, Latina and athletic woman in a surprisingly emotive tale of suppressed lesbian longing.
I really enjoyed watching it grow and I hope Literotica members get a real buzz from it.
WC x

n00b

Hey, I'm 18 and a total obsessor with this site. Finally signed up!! haha, maybe I will start writing on my own, who knows. I am in school, college, and no one knows how obsessed with sex I really am. Girls aren't supposed to be this turned on all the time. Oops, guess i'm doing something wrong! Oh well!

Back