New Member Introductions

Also if someone could tell me how to put my photo on the left like an avatar, rather than just show up on my profile, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

welcome to the site. In order to have aan Avatar you must have 100 posts.
So you better getting posting.
;)

Hi I'm new u can call me kyle I look forward to talking to all and any who would care to talk love to share email and pictures and talking dirty is my hobby please hit me back and also a question I need to change my name on here the ydogg thing I gotta get that off can anyone help?

Hi I am new here and looking for a good quality website to jooin to get laid?? any suggestions would be awesome

Horney old fart

Hi there! I am a 70+ year old horney male who still matabates twice a day. My bucket list is finding a female to eat in NE Florida (no recipt necess) however a hand job would be nice. Would also love to chat, the hotter the better. I am thin and trim and wife has been frigid for the last 15 years.

Any takers????

Hi I'm a new member.

I'm a new member but I have been coming to Literotica for years. 48 YO Male

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Tim, from Australia, and I'm 27 years old. I started reading stories on here, and then found the notice boards. Its all very eye opening to me to find out that there are lots of other people who have similar thoughts and desires to me. I always felt a bit ashamed and that there was something wrong with me, recently I've actually become proud to be more open minded about what turns me on.

I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY TIM. I'm KITTI by the way :)

Erotica Virgin

I'm an 18 yr old housewife. I've been married for almost a year to a man much older than me, whom my church paired me up with. I grew up in a very strict house, and sex was never a part of the conversation. My husband is not a loving man, but he does leave me with plenty of spare time, which I began to use for sexual exploration and writing a few months ago.

Anyway, here's my question: I am writing an autobiographical ebook of my sexual awakenings, and I wanted to know how to best sell independent erotic lit? Is it best to sell it from my own blog/website, or to use a 3rd party service like Amazon?

How does everyone else do it? I'm not lookin to get rich, i just want a sense of accomplishment. lol.

Thanks so much in advance ya'll! :rose: And sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm totally new to this!

Hello!

Hello! I am a 62 year young male that is living in Colorado. Im looking for ladies to chat with, establish a friendship and do a bit of flirting with. I have a quick, dry sense of humor and would enjoy knowing that I have made you laugh. Don't let my age fool you, I look much younger than my age and am in very good shape. I look forward to meeting some new friends.

Well I guess I should probably post on here since I've finally started posted and stopped lurking. Most people call me Skin, I'm 29 from IL and have been visiting this site since my early 20's but just noticed the forums within the last few years.

Hey everyone. Im a Scottish lass. Love all kinds of sex but here to look deeper into daddy/daughter roleplay. Happy chat to everyone and anyone! Not looking for anything special just a space to share my inner self and desires. Come say hello xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Mina in Michigan

Hi all...long-time lurker, recent poster.

43, married, in Michigan

Back