New Member Introductions

I am Violet. I was named after my mother's favorite song, (look it up) and am 18 and at college in the U.K. I am lazy, and have spent far too long laying in bed reading Literotica stories. It's a mental thing, stimulates my mind but not my body.
I live with my mum, and have never had a boyfriend, and up until last month, I had just the one experience which I was tricked into (but we won't talk about that). Now I have met a much older (mid 60's) Dominant man, and everything is starting to happen. My favorite stories have always been about dirty elderly men, exhibitionism, humiliation. Fortunately the man in my life is clean and intelligent.
I have a few tasks. I have to start writing about my new life. Obviously it (and I) isn't up to Literotica standards. I am looking at diary sites as a starter point. Maybe later I will ask about finding someone to write stories about me, using my name and experiences. Maybe the truth, maybe embellish the stories to make them exciting ? Will have to see how things go, but I am getting very mentally stimulated, and physical as well. xx
Update - I am now gradually writing in a diary site, which may get turned into a Literotica story one day (probably not by me). Fact or fiction ? Will have to see how it goes. Also, thank you for the messages - I am not exactly sure how they get sent but I get an e.mail telling me I have a message. Presume they are sent via this forum or via my profile. Sorry if I haven't replied. Time is the problem of course. violet xx

Last edited:
Hi All
I hope I'm doing this right.
I'm in my forties, female, and have recently discovered I'm bi. I went through a traumatic divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a very dark place. I clawed my way out and about a year ago pulled myself up by my suspender straps and decided to re-enter the world of sex. Men were taboo, but I found women and I found a couple of kinks that satisfied. I'm now into writing a blog about those adventures and have also written a couple of fictional tales. I hope to publish both here. I've put some photos up on the appropriate thread but attach here one for reference.
Thanks for reading so far.
x
Gorgeous lady. 😋

Hello, I'm an old member returning. I'm 41 years old, female and possibly could be bisexual. I have always been attracted to women. I know I've been here many times in the past. I've always been scared when it came to revealing more about myself, especially when it came to sexual nature. I was raised from a rather strict family and I always felt ashamed of my sexual desires. I'm learning a lot more about myself and would like to explore a different side to myself. I am not expecting anything from anyone, I am just glad I came back because I am tired of being scared and nervous when it comes to my sexual side. Just thought I'd be honest about this. I hope to meet new friends on here, hopefully I can connect with someone. So who knows what might happen.
Sure you find some great friends here.

Hey there everybody. I'm Jazz, 21 (for a couple more months), bisexual male. I hail from Greece (as in to say English is not my first language and I am mostly self taught at it), and I'm a bit of a nerd. I like a lot of pop culture, digital and classic art, movies and shows, reading and (of course) writing, and listening to music. In my writing I try to write stuff that appeal to me, themes that are overlooked or misrepresented, things that fall through the cracks. I like presenting healthy sex and relationship in my stories, with a focus on realism (as long as it doesn't impact the story). I'm relatively vanilla and I normally avoid extreme subjects. I've been writing for half my life now, still a long way to go but I'm getting there. Not sure if I'll be sticking with this site to publish what I'm working for, I'm still getting the lay of the land, but I hope to at least get to meet some new people, hopefully even make some friends. Nice to meet you!

I'm a nineteen year old college student planning to double major in anthropology and psychology, who, for some unknown reason, has a bit of passion (or obsession, whatever) for erotica. :) I write stories here, and will put endless numbers of plugs up for them, because I get way too excited when they are posted...so, after I've asked you to read my stories a million times, just go ahead and tell me to shut up. hehe.
I'm currently involved in a relationshp (please note this before you pm me because I do NOT cyber). My boyfriend is quite older than I am, so feel free to ask me about age difference questions, if you would like.
I have been told that I am somewhat more mature than my age; which is partially why I feel that I can hand out some advice, but if its wrong, I sincerely apologize.
Hmmm, I think thats about it. I don't mind talking to anyone about almost anything, so you can go ahead and say hi. Don't be shy. :)
I'm new here. It was interesting that yours was the first post that I read, since I'm currently working on a story that has become a novel and it involves a graduating college student from the Anthropology department who has a minor in psychology. Would you be interested in seeing the beginning of what I'm working on?

Hello everyone. I joined so that I may have a place to post a novel length story I have been working on. Hopefully I can get some advice as well as I continue working on it.

Hi all, joined here after years of reading and enjoying the stories, plus a few weeks of lurking to get a sense of the place.

Happy to chat to people and learn more about others and their lives, desires and fantasies.

Back