Ask Your Moderator

I am not sure this is the correct place for this question but here goes. Since the last site upgrade the activity relating to my stories, comments, new followers etc has dropped off dramatically. It is about 10% of the previous activity.
Is there something I should be doing different?
Satsumabook123

I've looked for post topics on this and didn't see any. Where would the best place to post looking for info on a shared app remote controlled sex toy?

Hi…. I am thinking that I would prefer to substitute another profile photo for the one I chose when I first signed up. I have a preference for one that I am SURE will not violate any of the photo posting rules and my current one is kind of on the border line, based on reading the rules several times. I’d rather be safe than sorry as I enjoy the site very much! I have searched for a way to remove and replace it but have yet o find a way. Please let me know how if you have a chance to respond. Thank you so very much!!

Hi…. I am thinking that I would prefer to substitute another profile photo for the one I chose when I first signed up. I have a preference for one that I am SURE will not violate any of the photo posting rules and my current one is kind of on the border line, based on reading the rules several times. I’d rather be safe than sorry as I enjoy the site very much! I have searched for a way to remove and replace it but have yet o find a way. Please let me know how if you have a chance to respond. Thank you so very much!!
I'm not a mod but if you click on your little avatar picture you can see the word edit. You should be able to upload a new picture

Thank you so much! I just did it and it seemed to work….just have to wait for approval before it shows up.

Your entire thread and ALL your photos are so excellent as well as sensuously delightful. "Wow" is the only word I can think of to describe how beautifully your series of photos are for those of us who LOVE the exquisite beauty of a women who willingly shows her body in the way you do. Thank you for being so candid and creative as well as HOT! Truly a pleasure to find your entire thread of posts and replies.

Since the new format doesn't make it easy to find the forum moderators, I wanted to create this thread to encourage members to reach out to a moderator when needed. I am the moderator for the How To and How To Cafe forums. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.
I've tried to change my avatar multiple times. I've uplaoded a new pic,saved changes,waited...still same pic

Since the new format doesn't make it easy to find the forum moderators, I wanted to create this thread to encourage members to reach out to a moderator when needed. I am the moderator for the How To and How To Cafe forums. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.
Where has live chat gone

I've tried to change my avatar multiple times. I've uplaoded a new pic,saved changes,waited...still same pic
Yeah, what @Diann_Mom said above. Unfortunately I can’t help and I have also had issues with my av change taking a long time. Forum mods aren’t the ones approving these and I can’t help, sorry
Where has live chat gone

It hasn’t gone anywhere. If you can’t login to it, you may have been banned. You’ll have to ask in the Literotica Chat Support Forum, though.

this bulletin board saves the avatar with your user ID number eg 6538749.jpg - so when you attempt to change, the new one ends up having the same file name. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page after you change.

The other issue is Lit is now likely using CDN image hosting as well (on a different server), so this just compounds the new image having the same file name as the previous one. The website calls to the CDN image hosting with the same filename request as before so it does not know to upload the new image.

Your new avatar will be uploaded to the Lit servers, it will just take a while before the CDN image hosting refreshes it's system and picks up the new image.

Not sure if I am in the right place to ask. I recently posted a series of pics, one of my cleavage and pic of five of my girlfriends cleavages that were taken by my husband and stored on our pc and iPad. All my pics bar my own were deleted and not sure why, can you help ?

Not a mod, but my guess would be that it is because it is impossible for Lit to verify that you have the consent of those girlfriends to post their picture here.

Hi. Coming back to Lit after a lengthy absence, and lots of stuff has changed! I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm a bit stumped... how do I get to my control panel?

If you click on your avatar at the top of this page, then account details, you should see a link to your control panel.

Back