Ask Your Moderator

Nope! You should be able to start a thread.
Ok, that doesn't make me feel any better...I tried and it said oops!! Ur to retarded...sorry...too technically challenged to do that simple task...I'll try again.
Thanks for getting back so quickly

I accidentally selected the "Ignore Future Messages" option when I left a conversation. How do I undo that? Because I can't find an option to undo that anywhere.

For several days, when I attempted to log in to the Forums, I got a message that I had been banned.
I had no clue what could have triggered a ban, since I had made so few posts. Then a day or so ago I was again able to log in.
While I was relieved to be able to access the forums, I still do not know what caused the ban - I don't want to repeat a transgression of rules.

Is there a process for me to learn what I did or did not do correctly?

Thanks!

For several days, when I attempted to log in to the Forums, I got a message that I had been banned.
I had no clue what could have triggered a ban, since I had made so few posts. Then a day or so ago I was again able to log in.
While I was relieved to be able to access the forums, I still do not know what caused the ban - I don't want to repeat a transgression of rules.

Is there a process for me to learn what I did or did not do correctly?

Thanks!
I have no clue. Forum moderators aren’t able to ban members and I don’t know the process. From my experience here, I have not known a forum ban to get lifted, which makes me wonder if it was some strange glitch that you were experiencing?

I accidentally selected the "Ignore Future Messages" option when I left a conversation. How do I undo that? Because I can't find an option to undo that anywhere.
Hmmm…I’m not sure. I just tested it to see what would happen. I went into my PMs and found one where the person just sent me a random, mouth breather type message. I left the conversation and checked “Ignore future messages.” After that, I couldn’t find a way to undo it, but I did go in and begin the process of sending that person a PM and it was going to let me. If you wanted to start another conversation with the member, it seems you would be able to. Maybe that would undo it? I would hope that wouldn’t hide their replies to you.

This might be a good question for the tech support forum at the top of the page. Answers from the site owners are rare, but maybe someone else has the answer?

I have no clue. Forum moderators aren’t able to ban members and I don’t know the process. From my experience here, I have not known a forum ban to get lifted, which makes me wonder if it was some strange glitch that you were experiencing?
Thanks for the reply!
My first guess was that it was some sort of glitch... I tried with different browser, and iPad instead of notebook... same results.
I'm glad it was resolved.
atached is pic of what I was seeing

Attachments

• banned 3.jpg
    banned 3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello, just wondering. When I had and older I pad and was in the chat rooms, I could click on the person and look at their profile. If the had a link I could click on that and see the pics, now with this new iPad i can’t seem to do it anymore. Any ideas why? Thanks for the help.

Since the new format doesn't make it easy to find the forum moderators, I wanted to create this thread to encourage members to reach out to a moderator when needed. I am the moderator for the How To and How To Cafe forums. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.
I cannot seem to be able to post a pic of my on my profile in the circle where it reads P. I have posted several there, but none have displayed in the circle.

I cannot seem to be able to post a pic of my on my profile in the circle where it reads P. I have posted several there, but none have displayed in the circle.
Sorry, I’m not able to be much with that. There are several threads on the Tech Help forum (at the top of the page) where people talk about it taking time to get profile pics approved. It seems there are occasional delays in that process. Posting there or commenting on one of those threads may help draw attention to your situation.

Sorry, I’m not able to be much with that. There are several threads on the Tech Help forum (at the top of the page) where people talk about it taking time to get profile pics approved. It seems there are occasional delays in that process. Posting there or commenting on one of those threads may help draw attention to your situation.
Thank you very much.

I believe the “P” is your avatar pic, not profile pic….
Thank you, but I would like to see a pic of myself here and for others to see who they be chatting to. Maybe they are taking their time to assess my pic, but I sent one pic with myself bare breast. I mean chest and another in a blue nightie.

Not sure if this is where iI ask this question but i was wondering when you click on a profiile one of the options is to start a conversation, I don't have that option and was wondering how i could add it, thanks

Hi TBH - asking for a friend... No, seriously.

A friend was banned from the forums back in November and we suspect it was for being a bit "enthusiastic" with some photos in the Amateur Pic thread. I suspect the final straw was when another member posted pics they thought were of my friend, but weren't. The friend was banned soon after. They didn't receive any notification, just "Oops, looks like you were banned" when they tried to log in. Their stories are still up, and they've posted a new one.

1) Is the forum ban permanent?
2) Would a "I'm very sorry. It won't happen again." PM to Laurel or Manu be in order?

Thanks

I’m new to this and I was looking at my first Gallery “DoggyStyle” vol. 1. On page 6 post #128 by Paddleball, a hot blonde gets a rope shot down her back and I was hoping to see more. It’s from 2017. Is there anyway you can help me track down a link??

Hi TBH - asking for a friend... No, seriously.

A friend was banned from the forums back in November and we suspect it was for being a bit "enthusiastic" with some photos in the Amateur Pic thread. I suspect the final straw was when another member posted pics they thought were of my friend, but weren't. The friend was banned soon after. They didn't receive any notification, just "Oops, looks like you were banned" when they tried to log in. Their stories are still up, and they've posted a new one.

1) Is the forum ban permanent?
2) Would a "I'm very sorry. It won't happen again." PM to Laurel or Manu be in order?

Thanks

I am not aware of any members ever having a forum ban reversed. That said, it’s extremely easy to create another account and follow all of the rules this time. I know the site owners have been cracking down on issues relating to photos, especially regarding both consent and copyright issues. Just tell them to be cautious with posting images and make sure that they are only posting images they own the rights to.
I’m new to this and I was looking at my first Gallery “DoggyStyle” vol. 1. On page 6 post #128 by Paddleball, a hot blonde gets a rope shot down her back and I was hoping to see more. It’s from 2017. Is there anyway you can help me track down a link??

This isn’t something I have any information about. Maybe send a PM to the person who posted it? However, they may not remember something going back to 2017.

Hi, I'm trying to publish my first story. I clicked "Preview and Publish". It's been a few days...I'm not sure if I need to do anything else.
How long does it take to get published?
Thanks, Sam

Where do we click to find conversations or inbox? I only ever accidentally stumble upon it. I can be logged in and not see it. My inbox isn't empty, it's just hiding.

Upper right corner of any page. Click the little envelope next to your name.

Upper right corner of any page. Click the little envelope next to your name.
Yes, I usualy can't see my name or the inbox envelope. Usually I'm only able to send a message by clicking on contact on an author's page. This is after I've logged in. I can find my account and home page. The only info about listed myself is that I have nothing published. It's like there are two levels of membership or something.

OK, you're mixing stuff up now. This is the Forum side. The Story/Author Control Panel side is completely different.

Sending a message to an author is something different again.

So, I'm not really sure which part you're asking about.

Your Control Panel is here: https://literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

But there's no inbox there that I know of. Message sent to Authors go to their email address and there really isn't a way to reply directly that I know of.

OK, you're mixing stuff up now. This is the Forum side. The Story/Author Control Panel side is completely different.

Sending a message to an author is something different again.

So, I'm not really sure which part you're asking about.

Your Control Panel is here: https://literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

But there's no inbox there that I know of. Message sent to Authors go to their email address and there really isn't a way to reply directly that I know of.
Yes, I get stuck in the story side. I can find my way to the forums and read, but still no inbox at the top of the pages. I don't know what I've clicked to make it work this time, and I need to know so that can close the window and know I can get back in.

Back