New Member Introductions

welcome, intuition.

don't be afraid to share your strong opinions... i'm sure that, whatever they are, there are equally strong opinions on the other side of the issue... so they'll balance each other out and provide a broader degree of information that we'll all benefit from. we'll be that much closer to lit-zen. :)

EJFan said:
welcome, intuition.

don't be afraid to share your strong opinions... i'm sure that, whatever they are, there are equally strong opinions on the other side of the issue... so they'll balance each other out and provide a broader degree of information that we'll all benefit from. we'll be that much closer to lit-zen. :)

Methinks lit-topia would be more apropos. :p

Hello i'm eynjeluz or Angelus a 29 years old male from the Philippines... i been surfing the forum and some pictures here and decided to join...

hope to see a lot of erotic pics here... :)

welcome eynjeluz. glad you're enjoying yourself so far. keep exploring... happy to have you with us.

Greetings, I've just joined the board and find the community very interesting. I enjoy reading and writing erotica, I also enjoy audio erotica a great deal. I look forward to joining in on some of the RP threads as well.

:kiss:

glad you're finding lots of things that interest you, heather. welcome to lit! hope to see an audio story from you soon too!

Eilan said:
How are you going to "see" an audio story?

[/smartass]

:D

lol... i was gonna go back and change this because i realized what i typed after i posted it too... i was just hoping no one else would be so fucking nitpicky to notice it.

shame on me... i should've known you weren't in a coma and would pounce on it. ;)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
"Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!" -
Quoth the server, "404".

it's amazing what you can stumble across when windows deletes all your favorites ;)

I've been lurking for a while now so be nice to me it's my first time - but I'm sure it won't be the last

Anyway I love the stories who knows you may even see some submissions from me at some point (possibly even photos...)

Just found this place.. After 2 days dont have a clue even how things work....

Guess Ill find out if its true about old dogs...

Im on the other side of 50; just had a real change of life style and gotta find a new hobby.

welcome, andy and old knight. don your kilt and cowboy boots and jump on in! we're glad you're here. :)

Hi everyone! My name is Nosie...not due to my nasal situation, my intent or even my real name...just a silly childhood situation!
Love all the stories, and will write one soon myself. Thank you all!

Hi, my name is Leslie. I am 18 and I am here to learn about sex because I am very uneducated about it. Hope this can teach me something. I am dating an older man and we have the greatest relationship in the world.....kind of. I am not here to cyber, so please refrain from doing so with me. Drop me a PM if you want to talk to me or get to know me. I look forward to learning from all of you.

codygirl and averageblonde... glad to see you here! welcome.

cody: anxious to read your story when you get it written and submitted. :) good luck to you!

averageblonde: try starting out with a look at "the blank manual." i think it was recently updated and is always a great resource for just about any question you have. of course, feel free to jump in and ask about whatever's on your mind too. :)

averageguy said:
Averageguy
welcome averageGUY... have you met averageBLONDE??? you two should get together and do average things. ;)

j/k... glad to see you both. enjoy!

Just joined today

Good afternoon folks.

I have heard of this place for a few years now and have finally gotten off my duff and checked it out. Nice place I must say, and it appears like a good group of people.

What drew me here is my enjoyment of erotica, reading and writing (just a hobby) and BDSM.

I am a dominant by nature and have been active in the local BDSM community for quite awhile now. Of course since it is a microcosm of society in general I have met the good, bad and the ugly. Fortunately most fall in the good category. At one time I was active in running a group but I have removed myself from the politics and power struggles which was sucking the joy out of what I am passionate about and found that the benefit from that was more time to pursue other hobbies, enjoyments and of course submissives. ~wink~

I am unattached and enjoying it. I am not looking but that does not mean I close the door on any opportunities or possibilities!

I intend to become active here in the forums and in my writing and from the looks of it, maybe some of the rp threads I have seen, especially when winter sets in and I am stuck indoors more.

A few of my other activities are wood and leather "crafts" and cane making. In scenes canes are my most used tools, very versatile lil things they are. ~weg~

I also enjoy music (rock/metal/ambient), reading, my garden, erotic art, etc etc,

Ok, I think I have rambled on enough as it is and will spare you from any more of my sadistic aspects...for now anyway. ~weg~

Peace

Wicked_Maelstrom said:
Good afternoon folks.

I have heard of this place for a few years now and have finally gotten off my duff and checked it out. Nice place I must say, and it appears like a good group of people.

What drew me here is my enjoyment of erotica, reading and writing (just a hobby) and BDSM.

I am a dominant by nature and have been active in the local BDSM community for quite awhile now. Of course since it is a microcosm of society in general I have met the good, bad and the ugly. Fortunately most fall in the good category. At one time I was active in running a group but I have removed myself from the politics and power struggles which was sucking the joy out of what I am passionate about and found that the benefit from that was more time to pursue other hobbies, enjoyments and of course submissives. ~wink~

I am unattached and enjoying it. I am not looking but that does not mean I close the door on any opportunities or possibilities!

I intend to become active here in the forums and in my writing and from the looks of it, maybe some of the rp threads I have seen, especially when winter sets in and I am stuck indoors more.

A few of my other activities are wood and leather "crafts" and cane making. In scenes canes are my most used tools, very versatile lil things they are. ~weg~

I also enjoy music (rock/metal/ambient), reading, my garden, erotic art, etc etc,

Ok, I think I have rambled on enough as it is and will spare you from any more of my sadistic aspects...for now anyway. ~weg~

Peace

Welcome. *smile* Might I ask, where in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith

Hey HEY! Don't be making this thread into a Personal's one, k?? ;)

Wicked_Maelstrom said:
Thank you

Southen Ontario

I am guessing you are in Canada as well, so I pose the same question to you.

Southern Ontario? Hmmmm...interesting. Near or in any big city, perchance ;)

LadyG said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith

Hey HEY! Don't be making this thread into a Personal's one, k?? ;)

Southern Ontario? Hmmmm...interesting. Near or in any big city, perchance ;)

*snicker* YOU should talk!

:D

Heya, Lady G, nice to see you.

Back