New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here's me...

Hi Everyone..

I'm 30 ish, and sub, and collared. I grew up in Michigan and in Scotland, where I was raised by by wolves, err, nuns.. (Ever notice how many Catholic school survivors are members of the Perverati?) I've been told I have a very odd Scots-American sense of humour.

I recently moved in with my Sir. He's my first long term relationship and my first Master; my family and friends are shocked and amazed that we're still together, because I'm a committment phobe. Or I was, I guess I'm not now. We have a midlevel protocal thing going on most of the time, and we kick it up to high gear for scenes and play parties. The Ds element of the thing raises and lowers according to how tired/stressed we are and whats going on with us. But it's always there..

We're both fairly active in the community here; that's how we met.

Hobby wise, I draw, paint, read, spoil the kids in the family (my niece and younger cousins), make cool stuff out of leather, belly dance, plot sedition, read about the whole kink thing voraciously... All kinds of cool stuff.

MaxwellKing said:
Welcome, welcome.

Nice to meet you.

Thanks! Nice to meet everyone, too.

I like the quote D's Mariposa

Ms. Devon came and did a seminar for us last weekend. (Us being our local bdsm org...) It was awesome. Later this summer, (June-ish or thereabouts) it looks like we're going to get Guy Baldwin (He wrote a column for Drummer for years, a great many of them were put together in a book call "Ties That Bind". Highly reccommended, by the way...) out here. Yippeee!!

Namewise, y'all don't have to use the full name. I usually use mari on the Lit.

Hi....

just wanted to drop by and introduce my self.. im 26 and new to all this but very interested... :kiss:

faery pet said:
Hi....

just wanted to drop by and introduce my self.. im 26 and new to all this but very interested... :kiss:

Welcome here

Could you share a little about you?
Male/female?
What kind of experence you have?
Fantasy?
Dom/me .. submissive?

Welcome to dirtypoet, mari, and faerypet. Don't forget to check out our wonderful Library Thread for lots of helpful information about all aspects of BDSM.

Look forward to hearing more from you out on the threads.

~anelize

Richard49 said:
Welcome here

Could you share a little about you?
Male/female?
What kind of experence you have?
Fantasy?
Dom/me .. submissive?

lets see....

im female of course * looks down* yup female ;)
not many experiences so far..and im submissive...
;)

hehe Hi
yeah your name is rather girly.. but around here I dont think that means much lol

faery pet said:
lets see....

;)

mari

Nice quote. reminds me what I told someone once about bf LOL
I told them that I wouldnt jump of a bridge if he told me to

actually that was to my mother. had a little arguement about bf.

Hello

Hello everyone...

I havn't had much of an opportunity to read and post in the forums because I have been overseas, but since I'm back I would like the opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm a single Dominant caucasian male living in the Houston, Texas area. I have been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for over nine years. My favorite activities involve the mental aspect of BDSM -sensory deprivation, sensory hyperstimulation.. in other words, general mindfucking.

Its rare to converse and exchange ideas with interesting people sharing common interests. Hope to talk to many of you soon

Re: and here's me...

D's mariposa said:
Hi Everyone..

I'm 30 ish, and sub, and collared. I grew up in Michigan and in Scotland, where I was raised by by wolves, err, nuns.. (Ever notice how many Catholic school survivors are members of the Perverati?) I've been told I have a very odd Scots-American sense of humour.

I recently moved in with my Sir. He's my first long term relationship and my first Master; my family and friends are shocked and amazed that we're still together, because I'm a committment phobe. Or I was, I guess I'm not now. We have a midlevel protocal thing going on most of the time, and we kick it up to high gear for scenes and play parties. The Ds element of the thing raises and lowers according to how tired/stressed we are and whats going on with us.

Hello d's...i read your posting ..very interesting...i cannot get the correlation between perversity and catholicism but i loved the way you put it. Anyway, i am a newbie to this board but i wanted to say hello and have fun... :kiss:

faery pet said:
lets see....

;)

Glad i am that you are female...welcome from one newbie (to the board at least) to another...:D

Welcome to all who have joined us since My last welcome.
May each of you find new friendships, gather more knowledge and share that which you have discovered with the rest of us.
Most of us don't bite...but I will leave out the details as to who does and who does not.

Good morning everyone.....just a quick hello and hope to get to know you more

apet4you said:
Glad i am that you are female...welcome from one newbie (to the board at least) to another...:D

aww thank you ... everyone here seems very nice and wayyy interesting... :D

Just Breezin' in

to say welcome to the new folks who have posted since the last time I breezed in. You know who you are!

Pulls out his rubber hanky to wave hello to everyone, old and new

(Sadly, I feel I'm starting to get old... sigh)

ooh I wanna know!!!!

Shadowsdream said:
Welcome to all who have joined us since My last welcome.
May each of you find new friendships, gather more knowledge and share that which you have discovered with the rest of us.
Most of us don't bite...but I will leave out the details as to who does and who does not.

There must be a reason for not letting us know who the biters are...i am deeply upset by that...seriously in need of a bite..are you sure you won't tell??? Also thank you for the welcome...

Re: Just Breezin' in

Ebonyfire said:
to say welcome to the new folks who have posted since the last time I breezed in. You know who you are!
good day ms. ebony.....and thankx for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back