New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: aight!!!!

Pixie Mischief said:
well not everything I have some things I wouldnt do.
but it goes great bf pretty much has the same likes as I do.
well we pretty much have the same ideas of what we wouldnt do.

Great pic!
Well thank you pixie...i Loved yours...absolutely adorable...makes me wanna corrupt you...oh wait...you are all ready corrupted...gr8 minds do think alike!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: aight!!!!

LMAO well I'm not as corrupted as some people here hmm how shall I say this..
I' m rather.. Tame hehe althought I have a feeling that it will be getting less tame. bf said he had been takin it easy on me. if thats what he calls it :rolleyes:
anyway I'm pretty innocent I could stand some more corruption.
last purity test I was about 60% pure :rolleyes:

apet4you said:
Well thank you pixie...i Loved yours...absolutely adorable...makes me wanna corrupt you...oh wait...you are all ready corrupted...gr8 minds do think alike!!!!!!

lancemanyon said:
In my opinion a good therapist is the only way for them to heal.

Interesting
I know a few therapists who're in to the lifestyle on both sides that say for some of the percentage ('cause it sure ain't all of us ;)) of lifestylers who're in it because of "issues" that acting things out in an SSC manner could and does help work thru said issues in a healthy fashion
Try contacting some of the "out" professionals on the KAP (Kine-Aware Professionals) list (I don't have the link handy, you can find it thru Yahoo) and ask them about that

I would worry about someone who's so concerned with others & their sexuality that he feels the need to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to "save" folks who don't want to be rescued :D

Maybe that time would be better spent working with groups dealing with rape crisis or spousal abuse?

IMHO, of course :D

Re: aight!!!!

apet4you said:
See there you go...Tri-sexuals of the world unite...Welcome to our happy family Lil pixie......lol...sometimes i am sooooo funny...

Welcome to Lit

once more with feeling!!! (Ooooh)

I finished reading and decided that of course it was way past time for me to respond to few of the closing remarks!!! First: Pixie
what do you mean last purity check was 60%? Are you sure...you have that whole i am a good girl but i want so much to be bad (spank me daddy i have been naughty) look.
Thank you for the welcome Richard49...i appreciate it...and lastly
James G 5...good points...believe it or not, when i first realized how submissive I was..i went the opposite direction...working that out as a domme made my submission when i finally granted it much better..so I guess dealing with life issues is as good a reason as any...though I prefer just knowing that I am here to serve and letting it go at that:D
Thanks to all of you for brightening my afternoon...have a good one yourselves...:heart:

hi
this is the new people posty place, and cos theres so many posts, i just skipped to the last page, but i dont have a clue what anyones on about, lol..so anyway
im 20, female, all my relationships have been vanilla, i just cant seem to find a bloke that wants to do the same kinda stuff as me:( ..and i've been with a few women but theyre just too much like hassle, im definately a sub, if only i can find a dom, lol, i think they've all moved to america.
And, does anyone feel like telling me how i get one of those little signiture type things on my posts for after i've written all this???
:confused: cheers

Welcome apet and icecube.

Glad you found us.

We have been expecting you.

*giggles* Not really YOU, but someone like you. ;)

Enjoy the forum and feel free to pm me with questions.

:rose:

Re: once more with feeling!!! (Ooooh)

LMAO well I havent done drugs at all so that made me pretty pure on the test.
:eek: LOL me?? no I AM a good girl LOL most of the time anyway

apet4you said:
I finished reading and decided that of course it was way past time for me to respond to few of the closing remarks!!! First: Pixie
what do you mean last purity check was 60%? Are you sure...you have that whole i am a good girl but i want so much to be bad (spank me daddy i have been naughty) look.

Our community just keeps on growing...

Welcome Chayned, Ennui, Apet, and Icecube :)

I look forward to reading more from you!

~Anelize

hello again...

so...thank you for the welcome..misstaken and anelize...made me feel all warm and gooshy inside (aww hell nething makes me feel all warm and gooshy!!) As for you lil pixie...let's just say that i know you are not a good gurl...mayhap good at what you do but...not a good girl!!!;)
I have spent an embarrassing amount of time reading and i must say...i never felt in such gr8 company...have a good morning!!!!:cool:

Re: hello again...

You dont believe me?? :(
well actually I am sorta a good gir. I'm 20 1/2 and only have had 27 days of physical sexual experience LOL
before him.. I hadnt even kissed a guy really LOL
alot has changed since I met him :eek:

apet4you said:
As for you lil pixie...let's just say that i know you are not a good gurl...mayhap good at what you do but...not a good girl!!!;)
I have spent an embarrassing amount of time reading and i must say...i never felt in such gr8 company...have a good morning!!!!:cool:

Re: Re: hello again...

Pixie Mischief said:
You dont believe me?? :(
well actually I am sorta a good gir. I'm 20 1/2 and only have had 27 days of physical sexual experience LOL
before him.. I hadnt even kissed a guy really LOL
alot has changed since I met him :eek:

Lil Pixie...that is a beautiul thing...i wish I could say the same (not)
actually though i think it is really sweet that you are still waiting to be properly corrupted...just give it time!!!:D After all, love is what makes the whole process worth while...and if you do not have love then hell...what would be the point...kisses dear heart...pm me whenever...if you would like...my owner won't allow me to receive from guys but chicks are ok!!!!:kiss:

Re: Re: Re: hello again...

Nah he corrupted me nice and good the month he spent with me LMAO
damn . and I SOO Agree about love. I love him to death. not sure if he realizes that.
okies I pershapes will pm you :)

apet4you said:
Lil Pixie...that is a beautiul thing...i wish I could say the same (not)
actually though i think it is really sweet that you are still waiting to be properly corrupted...just give it time!!!:D After all, love is what makes the whole process worth while...and if you do not have love then hell...what would be the point...kisses dear heart...pm me whenever...if you would like...my owner won't allow me to receive from guys but chicks are ok!!!!:kiss:

lil pixie

AWWW!!! Anyway...I have to say it...i would receive (joyfully) a beating everyday for the next month if I could just get your pretty green eyes!!! You and the bf sound quite deliriously happy and that dear one is a good thing...have a safe night...:kiss:

Re: lil pixie

LOL you like my eyes eh??? hehe
and yeah we are happy but would be much happier if it wasnt long distance.
but you gotta do what you gotta do.. its the way it has to be..for now.

apet4you said:
AWWW!!! Anyway...I have to say it...i would receive (joyfully) a beating everyday for the next month if I could just get your pretty green eyes!!! You and the bf sound quite deliriously happy and that dear one is a good thing...have a safe night...:kiss:

Good gods, this thread makes me feel old, in net terms. Ah, well.

Welcome, new people. I read yours posts, but I'm lousy at names. But it's good to see you.

:rose:

RS

Re: hi

ownedsubgal said:
hi everyone..*wavin*

i'm an owned submissive, slave to my Master and Daddy of 3 yrs, who's also the Love of my life and the Focus of my entire world. :) i'm 22 yrs old, african american, and my Master's 40, black also. we have a unique M/s relationship, but it works for us which is all that matters. :) we do engage in bdsm activities, so i decided to join this community and see what you all are all about...hope to have fun here and make friends.

I missed welcoming you before
Saw your post on face slapping
and well....came back here to find you
and welcome you

Re: Re: hi

Richard49 said:
I missed welcoming you before
Saw your post on face slapping
and well....came back here to find you
and welcome you

thanks very much for the welcome Richard. :)

Here's me........

* steps up on stage... coughs into mic making everyone laugh.

I'm a 30 y/o male from near London, UK who likes a bit of mild spanking, loves tying up games and handcuffs, enjoys playing verbal games. My biggest kink or fetish is watersports - absolutely love in all it forms. I'm also bi-curious, I had an experience when I was 18 and really want to try it again sometime.

When it comes to women in general I prefer my women slightly younger than me say 18 - 25.

Re: :)

thedirtypoet said:
Pixie how did you do the icon with the flashing boobs?

*waves my finger at him* tis my secret :p
cant expect me to give away my secrets.
but here is another:
sex-smilies-hardcore.gif

and welcome to the forum

hello

Pixie...ya know i wanted to ask the same thing...and you gave the poet the answer i just knew you would give me...thanks for asking poet cuz i don't take rejection well....;) Anyway, I woke up bout 45 minutes ago and for the life of me...i can not convince my owner that he needs to take his pet for a walk..mayhap i should hit the gym with out him??? Ya think he may be upset ???? Nah..he would just give me hell for not getting him up!!!:D Anyway have a great morning!! as always...the pet!!!

Re: hello

awww hehe *Hugs pet*

apet4you said:
Pixie...ya know i wanted to ask the same thing...and you gave the poet the answer i just knew you would give me...thanks for asking poet cuz i don't take rejection well....;) Anyway, I woke up bout 45 minutes ago and for the life of me...i can not convince my owner that he needs to take his pet for a walk..mayhap i should hit the gym with out him??? Ya think he may be upset ???? Nah..he would just give me hell for not getting him up!!!:D Anyway have a great morning!! as always...the pet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back