New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I already introduced myself to the "How to..." board, but I figured since I know I'll be posting here too I should make some introductions. Though I have a feeling I'll be a little less wordy here.

If only because this board is a little more sex oriented.

Personally I am and always have been a jack-of-all-trades. I have mastered few but I have a lot of experience. I try not to think of myself as having been a slut (I've calmed down a bit). But I've been with my fair share of partners. I have worked in all sorts of environments and currently find myself wearing a uniform with my country's flag on it every day!

Sexually I have zero inhibitions. I have been with men, women, and those in between. And they are all sexy. I have been in every compromising situation you can think of. I am openly bi-sexual and a total switch. To be honest I tend to be a very gentle Dom, preferring silence, discipline and denial over hard hands. Though a good spanking can be both a punishment and reward!

As a sub I prefer to be subservient and controlled as opposed to being maso. Which isn't to say I dislike the SM part of BDSM, I just prefer to be someone's toy to being someones whipping boy.

I am vocal and sarcastic, only being quiet when it is part of a plan or specific game. Shutting me up is a talent!

Pleasure to be here, now let's have some fun!

Its a talent getting me to talk. :)

I know I'm talented (and devilishly handsome) but I didn't know I'm that good!

Jokes aside, thanks for the welcome! And who cares what kind of traits you have as long as you can find someone who compliments you and that you can share the joys of love and lust with. The world needs all kinds!

It's like I told the last guy I dated, "It takes all kinds of fruits to make fruitcake!"

Noob to BDSM, although not to sex.

Hi everyone, I'm Skylar.

Same guy since I was eleven, early twenties now and can't keep our hands off one another. We both grew up in rough households and as a result grew up wayyyyy too fast, but when we met we carried on growing up way too fast together, as a result there is almost unlimited trust between us.

Anyways, we both switch. We're just beginning to explore BDSM, having poked around pretty much everything else to a greater or lesser extent. :)

He does not have an account here to my knowledge, and I have not told him about mine, although most of my stories were originally written for him. I came here to say hello to other people interested in BDSM, as I'm just learning to dominate him. I need to be confidant with him, so I haven't told him about my account here, the idea being that I can do all my questions and wonderings and shiznit without ruining his fantasy. I hope that sort of makes sense.

I'm interested in everything! And I ramble quite a lot.

Hello everyone. 37, married, very curious about being a sub, so just here to learn and explore. There seems to be a lot of great information here!

Hello everyone. 37, married, very curious about being a sub, so just here to learn and explore. There seems to be a lot of great information here!

Life is all about exploration. This site, for the most part, does have good information. Sometimes one must be careful of the source of said information. :D

There seems to be a lot of great information here!

You're right. Though I'd call it an amazing multitude of viewpoints.
It was here that I learned that there is only invidual truth in BDSM and nothing like a rulebook to be obeyed. That it is all about the people getting involved into any kind of specific relationship.

So enjoy the whole awesomeness of those people around here and don't try to find THE truth. Just look out for your truth. ;)

You're right. Though I'd call it an amazing multitude of viewpoints.
It was here that I learned that there is only invidual truth in BDSM and nothing like a rulebook to be obeyed. That it is all about the people getting involved into any kind of specific relationship.

So enjoy the whole awesomeness of those people around here and don't try to find THE truth. Just look out for your truth. ;)

I am so with this. Just because you find a story and their particular brand of BDSM doesn't suit you, doesn't mean you're doing it wrong. It's different to everyone.

hi there
I'm miss jenni and 26 year school teacher who enjoys rough sex and i have a young student who is my Master, i become submissive to him when he caught me masturbating, i quickly grow addicted to his cock and his cum. now i serve his sexual needs above my own

New here

I'm new to the whole site and I've always been into wanting to learn more about BDSM. I've read so many books with BDSM and I love it. It's a shame my girlfriend won't try it with me. lol Anyways when I saw this I thought this would be a good place to learn more. I would go out to clubs and stuff, but I can't drive due to some medical issues, so I try to read up on it in some ebooks and whatever I can find about it.

Princess Mimi

hello Princess Mimi

Hi there, to you, too. I'd be happy to talk but you've no contact info. Send me one, if you like and we can go from there. Good luck in your search.

getting to A/all i am a 36 yr BBW submissive. i have been a submissive for as long as i can remember. i have had a rl dom and loved it and love putting there needs before my and serving them
i am a unowned submissive trying to find my way again

Last edited:
Hello all, longtime lurker first time participant.

I am a 24 year old latin fellow who's in a transitional period, I was something of a late bloomer so I began off as a submissive type with some "charitable" women growing up but I soon grew into a happy switch with an open mind toward trying anything once- so long as it's with the right woman and she's as open as I am. However the beautiful thing about life is we never know where it's going to take us and these days I find myself very much at home being a Dominant type, empathizing with subsmissives and knowing what it's like to be in their position but also knowing what I like and treating others as I enjoyed being treated. I tend to be all over the spectrum in terms of how I conduct myself as a Dom and I believe that set a consistent precedent of being reliably unpredictable!

I'm a university student at the moment and due to the phase of life I am embarking on, I'm going to resign to secrecy for my best interests, but I will say for the record that I'm not all fuck-crazy and kinks, I am a nerd at heart and I was a social pariah for much of my young adult life so I've worked hard to get out of that but it's helped me understand things from outside the box and appreciating visiting the people inside it every once in awhile. That being said, I would be just as excited to explore taboo fantasies with a likeminded woman as much as nerding out over Doctor Who or Fallout with the same lady. I love to learn about people, their motives, kinks, hopes, fears, and indeed, fandoms. If anyone were to try to contact me, I would ask that they bear that in mind.

I hope this resounds with everyone well, I hope to shake my lurker habits and meet new people.

Hello Everyone

Well I'm new to the board & curious about the life style any advice would be appreciated. It is nice to join a group that has a place to say hi and spill some information, thanks. Live in Atlanta Ga work for a bank & have fun spending time with friends @ sporting events, golfing, softball or just hanging. Haven't meet anyone interested in BDSM still looking. Well thanks for reading & hope to meet u all soon!

Your post soured me on welcoming people for several days. Please contact your local police department and tell them this if the child is underage. Likewise tell his parents.

hi there
I'm miss jenni and 26 year school teacher who enjoys rough sex and i have a young student who is my Master, i become submissive to him when he caught me masturbating, i quickly grow addicted to his cock and his cum. now i serve his sexual needs above my own

Welcome Neato_Bandito

:rose:

Your post makes me wonder how many Dr. Who fans are kinked? I'd bet a good many.

Welcome Sully20042004

:rose:

ATL has several kink groups. Find a munch and get to know people!

Hello

I've been posting stories on Literotica for years (literally) but have decided to get involved in the forums (fora?)

I am a 52 year old Australian living in Scotland. I am Dom and had a good relationship going on with a lovely sub. But that ended recently. (Partially why I am on here)

My sub was also my writing partner so I am looking for a replacement in that area as well.

What else would you like to know? I welcome questions

Hi, i'm dirtymary and i'm a sub living in the UK with my Master living in the US - an interesting relationship to say the least!

I've been browsing Literotica for years but i've recently interested my Master in the site and he has asked me to start writing. From there i found the Forum and now here i am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back