New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people... It is I Harryhill, alter ego of a 61 year old man living in Tennessee, reluctant hero of my book 'Fairy Wars', and yes, a virgin according to the block to the left... (Yeah right!)
I've been writing intensely for the past 6 years, after I lost my job and my wife in the same week. I considered calling my book 'Therapy', for indeed, I have worked out many issues in the writing.
I enjoy a good blow job, forward women with no inhibition, Delord Napoleon Armagnac, and coffee anytime of the day or night.
I have attempted to submit a (very) short poem, but alas, it is lost somewhere in the convoluted coils of this site.
Feel free to contact me, insult me, or just ignore me; I'll return the favor.
Harry

Oh, I should probably do this....

Hey there fellow strangers,

I've been a lurker here for a long time, only recently started posting and actually TALKING to others /gasp

I'm a college student in the midwest. I enjoy reading, singing, dancing, and cats.

I'm also (obviously) intrigued with the world of bdsm. The lack of control is something I've fantasized about for years. I've been doing research on it for a while and have had several interesting rl and online experiences.

Hope to be able to continue to come here with my questions and thoughts. The community here is fantastic :)

HI! i'm new to the board. i'm a CD that enjoys pretty much anything short of scat.

Generally have a purple or rainbow mohawk, and am into pony play, hence the name.

Hi,

I'm not new to lit (preferring to play on the playground until I got a feel for it), but I'm new to the BDSM chat section. Although the idea of domination/submission is not alien to me, I'm not experienced, and it's been a loooooong time, so I consider myself a novice.

I'm in a long term relationship, and I'd love to explore the submissive side of me, but I'm not sure quite how it would fit together yet, truth be known. This isn't a recent development (yes, I read fifty shades, NO, I don't think that's how it is -although my strict catholic upbringing and love of early sacred music had me wriggling at the idea if fucking to Tallis. In a church would be perfect, but I digress...)

Lurking for a while, I get the idea that you're a nice bunch of people. I look forward to speaking with you in the future. :)

Kisses,

S

Last edited:
A bit about me...

Okay, I'm not entirely new to the forum and have posted a bit already, but I think it might be good to say a few words. Always polite to properly introduce yourself, right? Even if I'm a bit late...

I've been aware of bdsm and D/s for more than ten years. I'm married to a Dom man, and we have an ever-evolving D/s relationship (for lack of a more precise definition). Other than a certain level of permission-asking no one would really see anything formal in what we do, but over the years we have learned to work to our strengths and take on our individual roles accordingly.

When I lived in Toronto I used to hang out with the bdsm community there and attended munches and some rather interesting events, though didn't participate except socially. It was a mixed crowd, straight, gay, transgender with folks into all sorts (M/s, D/s, bullwhip enthusiasts, leather, collars, etc). Coming from a pretty conservative background it was a real eye-opener. Since moving to the UK I haven't really found a similar community here. If they exist, they're either hiding for me, or I just haven't put the energy into looking hard enough!

I think the only way to describe my current lifestyle and philosophy is 'extended D/s'. I see traits of dominance and submission in everyone around me, not just people involved in bdsm in some way. I suppose you could say that I don't strictly believe in the existence of 'vanilla.' Everyone is somewhere on a very broad and ever-changing spectrum. In my mind, I am utilising (non-sexual) D/s every day with everyone to some degree, and it's how I understand relationships to work.

So, hi all and hope to get to know more of you very soon.

-B

Since moving to the UK I haven't really found a similar community here. If they exist, they're either hiding for me, or I just haven't put the energy into looking hard enough!

Hi, I guess that it depends on where in the UK you live. London is pretty active, with Torture Garden perhaps best known on the alternative scene and a way to find contacts elsewhere in the UK.

Greetings from a bibliophile in the Southern U.S.

Hello, people. My name is Meghan. I'm a 32 year old married submissive. I'm relatively new to the lifestyle and am married (though happily) to someone who doesn't participate in the BDSM lifestyle. Or if anything, he's more of a sub than anything else.

I'm a special education teacher and live in North Carolina. I love karaoke, read way too many books, watch too many Mystery Science Theater 3000 and cheesy horror movies, and love talking to people who are similarly geeky and sensual.

I have very little if any real-life experience with BDSM, short of some light spanking. I only recently discovered that I really enjoy reading the BDSM stories on here and talking erotically with people who can say something intriguing or funny, beyond the typical chatroom ridiculousness of "Hey, sexxxxxy pics to all comers, wanttt me to squeeze your tits???!!" I hope that doesn't make me seem too snobby. It's the evil English teacher in me emerging.

I'd love to meet a dom who a.) doesn't mind the fact that I'm married, and b.) isn't looking for a real-life relationship, just exploration online and an interesting person to talk to.

This board seems nice so far - be kind to me please and PM me if you'd like to talk more. Sadly, I can't get the chatrooms on Literotica's sites to work anyway. But there's this anyway.

Hello Again

Well it finally happend my common-law Wife of 16 years is breaking up with me.

On the good side I'm available. So if anybody is in and around Edmonton, Alberta, Canada looking for a submissive guy who can give a good spanking, but would rather recive. Well here I am.

Who knows, I may even write some more.

New to me

Hi,
Just thought I would give a brief intro. I have never really been a dominant individual, though I could probably be in RP. And I have never been on the submissive side, but that is something I would really enjoy trying,
I am not into the pain type of dom or sub play but rather a more loving shared thing.
Still opening my mind to possibilities, but thought I would drop a hello to all.

Hey Simpletimes,

I've seen you around the playground, and I'm new to the BDSM board too, but it's great to see you here. I've found some familiar faces from the PG and some lovely new people here too.

Have fun!

S

Xxxx

New to Lit

Hello to all :)
I am new to the Lit site and very excited to be introduced to the people in it! I am a 28/f sub. I was first introduced to the stories by a friend and became instantly hooked! All my friends call me Red, due to the red hair (yes natural thank you), 5'8, green eyes and curves in all the right places ;) Im pretty open to all who like to ask me curious questions, but I'm very blunt and am curious about other peoples kinks. I think the name kind of says it all...

I am new to the Lit site and very excited to be introduced to the people in it! I am a 28/f sub. I was first introduced to the stories by a friend and became instantly hooked! All my friends call me Red, due to the red hair (yes natural thank you), 5'8, green eyes and curves in all the right places ;) Im pretty open to all who like to ask me curious questions, but I'm very blunt and am curious about other peoples kinks. I think the name kind of says it all...

Welcome to lit

Hello!

I'm a straight female submissive with masochistic tendencies. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with BDSM but it's fascinated me for years. I hope to get some more experience under my belt cos there's so much to explore and I'm always curious!

*Wave,Wave*

Hello there you beautiful creature,

My name's Bell (yes like the instrument). I'm freshly 18 and a proud sub. I've gone through quite a few Mistresses and Masters. One may only get my obedience if they show they have the strength to deserve it. Don't let my small size and sweet nature fool you, I can be a little devil when I want and really love to test my Master or Mistress. But just like my name says I appear to be an innocent young girl. Hahaha that's how I sneak up on you. :kiss:

I work in an ice cream shop and am currently taking my basics to get my RN license. I'm a very sweet girl who loves to have fun and meet new people. As far as looks, I'm 5'6 with blonde/brown hair, caramel skin, dark brown eyes, and curves to spare.(my avatar is me.) I'm bisexual and know the female body just as well as I know the males. I'm part native American and am very comfortable with my sexuality and body.

Contact me?
PM me
Emails: belldarka@yahoo.com

Mwah!

Hey Simpletimes,

I've seen you around the playground, and I'm new to the BDSM board too, but it's great to see you here. I've found some familiar faces from the PG and some lovely new people here too.

Have fun!
S

Xxxx

Thanks for the welcome. Yep, I do normally play quietly on the PG, I thought I should spread my wings a bit, explore my fantasy world I guess.
Hopefully it's never to late in life to learn some new tricks. :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of lit. Have fun, that is what life is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back