New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
liqueur

Hi

I'm not exactly new here (have been a lurker, mostly) but I saw this thread and realized I've never been properly introduced. At the time I joined, I didn't know this thread existed.

I'm liqueur (so-named for my addiction to giving head, and also my love of golden nectar). I'm male (at least in body), sometimes also known as kiki, very much a sub (though occasionally interested in switching) whose favorite sub-activity is humiliation—not so much your garden variety, crawl-on-the-floor-and-beg-like-a-dog type of humiliation, but mindgames that twist me inside-out, sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle. Having my sexual inadequacies pointed out to me, or my proclivities alluded to in conversations with others that don't know I'm a sub and that I don't "want" to know, are examples that come to mind. I'm definitely gender-queer and bi— but feminization games, "forced" cocksucking, & cuckoldry can be as effective humiliation tools to use on me as they would on someone completely straight and macho. Likewise for anal sex, pee-play (again, "forced" is great), and about 9,000,000 other things.

My wife is fairly straight—likes to joke about these things, or tease during sex— but so far shows no sign of actually stepping outside the bounds of vanilla, let alone monogamy. I'm a slut for erotic writing, fiction or otherwise, and for now, reading and corresponding are my only expressive outlets for this huge, deep, dark side of who I am.

Would love to hear from others. Especially those in the same boat. More especially, those who are in a similar boat, but who are more on the dominent side of the spectrum. .. But really, I'd love to hear from anyone who is kinky and can string words together into sentences.

Hi, all

I'm going to point to what liqueur said about being a lurker and such and I figured I should introduce myself.

I'm Lonelysmile and definitely just getting introduced to the BDSM community. I consider myself rather knowledgeable, but I've never really done anything too kinky irl so I'm just learning from everyone here and exploring to see what sorts of things intrigue me and what things don't. I don't really like labels because I find myself trying to get out of them further down the line, but I guess I'm more of a sub or bottom than not and I see myself as a queer woman. It's more about personality and sexual fit than gender or sex, but I have only been with a woman irl. Things like lite bondage, orgasm denial, and being told what to do/when to do it/what toys to use are big for me - and in fantasy "who" to do it to (with a group) is big for me. It seems like this is a really supportive place and some of the posters have been great at explaining things to newbies I see around the forum.

I'm 24 and currently underemployed. I studied sexuality in school and that's where my heart and soul is at. It's one of the biggest things that keeps bringing me back to Lit. I'm always up for meeting new people, but if you only want to cyber, our online relationship probably won't last long lol

I look forward to finding threads to participate in more and get to know you all :) :rose:

*pokes head in*

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee O.O

*hides behind a couch* new places are scary and you people decorate funny...

Ooo there's a kitty smiley. Maybe it's not so scary... :cattail:

I'm Pretty New

Hey all...I"m pretty new. Hoping to find some quality writing partners...and maybe a few friends, too!

Steve:rose:

Welcome Bigbaddad

:rose:

May you find some friends here.

As for writing partners you could find that in the Authors section, the SRP or the personals, good luck.

FF

Welcome Bigbaddad

May you find some friends here.

As for writing partners you could find that in the Authors section, the SRP or the personals, good luck.

FF

Thank you, Furry. I have perused that section...and will continue to do so.

Exploring...

Hey guys!
I'm very new to this part of the site....I've been reading stories for the last few weeks, and finally broke down and joined the site. I'm going to try my hand at writing soon....I hope I don't bomb too badly lol

I'm still exploring all of the ideas, but I have to admit that I am drawn to BDSM....drawn like I didn't know I could be. So that's why I'm here.

Hey guys!
I'm very new to this part of the site....I've been reading stories for the last few weeks, and finally broke down and joined the site. I'm going to try my hand at writing soon....I hope I don't bomb too badly lol

I'm still exploring all of the ideas, but I have to admit that I am drawn to BDSM....drawn like I didn't know I could be. So that's why I'm here.
Welcome, Smart_and_Sexy...just have fun with it. Lot of good people here. You need someone to write with....I'm home about 24/7.

Thought I would say 'hi' as well. I am thinking of writing down some of the things that rattle around in my mind/memory. But until then, I just post the occasional item.

-el

oh, ok :)
in that case, hello all :D
my apologies, was trying to be polite :) thanks FurryFury
FurryFury is very good at welcoming everybody, but I just thought I'd add my vote of welcome. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being polite. We appreciate that, here. But the He/me thing with the forward slashes...that's just too difficult for some of us old folks to read, let alone understand and it's got to be difficult to always be correct with, too. So, we just don't do it.

Just the basics are preferred...serious questions and topics are posted here, in the BDSM Talk forum and we have fun with everything else in the cafe. Pull up a chair and join in on the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back