New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"et eile s'assoit au repos assize pour sestraces de maitres, perdu sans commande".

Those are the words that lead me to this website. "... and she sits in quite repose waiting for her master footsteps, lost without command". It comes from an obscure French poem from the 1700's I have been trying to find. Great stuff, anyways, I can relate to the sentiment of it.

Hello, really don't know where I might belong in this wonderful new world. Do know the name fits, I am a sub. It was a pet name my husband gave me "Decantius Obsequium" Latin for beautiful submissive. (other men just called their wives honey). After reading a few of the stories on the BDSM sites I realized our sexual play and lifestyles reflected the stories and stayed to read more. Have no idea what I expect, but the adventure should be well worth the journey.

Last edited:
Response Noted

Overachiever here!

....so is that one, two or ..... :caning:

Adiós mi amigo DeepGreenEyes

Obsequium :kiss:

(eeekkkk.....just make it four)

Last edited:
Hello....

Hello everyone. For the purpose of the fourms you may call me OGMudbone. I am a long time reader of the stories and thought I would give the fourms a try. I'm very multi-deminsional when it comes to sexuality. I have lite experience as a Dom in BDSM and Poly Relationships and if you count cousins Incest as well but all in all thats only a fraction of the kink I have experienced in my 38 yrs on this earth. I have been told that I am a great teacher when it comes to "doing what feels good" and pushing peoples boundries but I have yet to have mine pushed the way I desire. I could go on forever but how about I just end here and say if there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask. Look forward to talking with you folks.

I guess I ought to post in here -- been responding to other threads and didn't notice the sticky one.

Anyway, I'm a 37 year old guy from England and living in California for the past dozen years. I'm mostly dominant but have very occasional switching urges with very specific people and scenarios. If one went by percentages, like 95%/5% by experience. Got my start in BDSM kind of things in the real-life scene in London back when I lived there in the early 90s and have been known to get grumpy at people assuming that common online dom/sub conventions are the only way to do it.

In fact, "Only Way To Do It" tends to bug me in general. People come to BDSM for many reasons, down many paths, and get many different things out of it.

I've read stories on Literotica forever but seeing a mention on the NaNoWriMo forums reminded me I'd promised myself to get an account and contribute for some time. And then I noticed forums.

Not sure if I have been in this thread or not, but I like to keep up with the new people and yes I myself am one. So just wanted to say hello to all the others that have just joined the site, and welcome.

:rose:Duncan

Yay for Newness!!

Hey all! My names Jesse, I'm 24 (almost 25), I just got married to the most amazing guy ever (famous last words I'm sure lol) and live in Michigan, US. I've been reading stories n chatting on Lit for quite some time, but never looked in the forums. This site is actually what helped me pinpoint more about myself and what I'm into. So mad props to Lit for giving people a chance to do a little exploring about the many different walks of the sexual world!! I've been working on trying to get my husband into exploring a little BSDM with me, as I'm very interested in the sub side of it. I like to think that I'm such a control freak in so many other aspects of life, that I just crave not being in control in the bedroom sometimes. It's been a slow process, as I've felt for a long time, that not being a vanilla is something to be ashamed of or some shit, idk. But I'm taking small steps, and I even showed him a few stories I'd be checking out. Ladies, any suggestions on how to keep workin on it, I'm open to suggestions. Guys, if you can think of something that would help, I'm also open to it.! I'm not too sure what else to say, and from the looks of it, I've already prolly rambled enough! Feel free to message me with any questions/advice! Hope everyone has a freaky Friday!!FONT]

Another new one

Hello there I am Jlee or PrettyZombie I am 22 well i turn 23 on sunday! I live in the PNW and am currently a college student.
Although i have always had an interest i have never really acted. Im here to observe and learn . I love men and women and am quiet the little brat looking to be spoiled.
I also have shoe and boot, stocking and nylon fetishes.
I love to talk and "meet" new people but very new to message board sorta stuff.
hope to hear from some of you soon
Jlee
P.s Anyone else into stockins and nylons PM me i have tons for sale worn and not ;)

Hi all, another newbie here,
After asking my husband how you get erotic literature published he finally let me into this best kept secret. Since then I've been getting sublime inspiration from the stories on Literotica coupled with the fact that I had my BDSM tendencies reignited this year, 23 years after my first lover disciplined the bad girl in me!
Indescribable second time round!
Trying not to dwell on the fact I think I've missed out for 23 years and planning on making up for it for the rest of my life! (I have had quite a bit of 'nilla fun anyway, just pales into comparison with what I've learnt about myself this year).
Currently I'm a blank canvas and after being a submissive masochist I know that isn't the full picture. I'm a 41 year old female in the UK looking forward to exploring my limits whilst expanding my literary skills and having some fantastic bedtime reading. I feel like I'm a small child in a sweet shop. Bliss!
KaeyMee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back